Nanna Bea #11 Crusty Alcoholic Gremlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The heavy breathing is back with a vengeance in that video where he’s talking about roasting his grapes. Sounds like the obscene phone calls we used to get when I worked in 118.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
His board with the homemade cheese etc. was def a level up from the tortilla chips and shop bought dips the other one brought out :D
Tom’s board was banging to be fair. He’d put such a lot of effort in. Who brought the crab sticks though 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Aww I thought the handlebars fella came across quite well in that video! Shame he’s related to this slack jawed blobfish though.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My son has learning difficulties he would be very offended being grouped in with these Neanderthals. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not only have her family got to go round there and spend time with her they also have to have a camera with an old peeling crusty flip case attached to it thrust in their faces and an old peeling crusty cow gawking at you from behind it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I almost feel sorry for ride a bike son after he explained his board . He obviously has more intelligence than the rest of them together. Explaining things to dim whit and co must be very draining 🤣🤣🤣
Have a look at his IG page, he can cook decent food, unlike Bev!!
---
Have a look at his IG page, he can cook decent food, unlike Bev!!
@themoviecheese

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Next thread name suggestion: the goblin got an Asda collab as a gnome.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Posting again but thread suggestion:

The Lemon, The Custard and The Carvery. The Chronicles of Nanna Bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Repost:
Thread suggestion....
"Looking like a scrub daddy since she was a wee laddie"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I just had a look at the goth daughter in law’s page and it turns out the doll she carries around is haunted by a dead French lady who’s now her spirit guide.

Imagine dying and coming back trapped in the body of a doll being lugged around by an adult goth in Keighley. Shudder.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
There’s never any videos on ‘night shift’ days now. I reckon work have had another word with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just had a look at the goth daughter in law’s page and it turns out the doll she carries around is haunted by a dead French lady who’s now her spirit guide.

Imagine dying and coming back trapped in the body of a doll being lugged around by an adult goth in Keighley. Shudder.
Future goals right there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The little gremlins very quiet 🤔
Prob got food poisoning from the concoction of various food boards that don’t go together on Sunday. Bet those fish sticks were lovely after being nestled between hot chicken nuggets 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

If she really believes this she needs a psych evaluation. Yikes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.