Nanna Bea #11 Crusty Alcoholic Gremlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure when she did this but I wouldn’t class meeting someone morbidly obese tiktoker eating themselves to death or a narcasitic cow that bullies her husband and pimps her daughter out for all the n0nces on tiktok is a big acheivment.
View attachment 2042492
Why would enjoying spending time with her friends and family send her into a coma? Did she hate them all before March 2020 or something? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would enjoying spending time with her friends and family send her into a coma? Did she hate them all before March 2020 or something? 😂
Maybe they just avoided her before it. Had more time on their hands during covid so maybe they struggled to think of excuses once you were allowed to mix again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is the son who brought the ham cheese and tomato board the same one who cooked pan fried duck, hassleback potatoes and a Berry jus? 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is the son who brought the ham cheese and tomato board the same one who cooked pan fried duck, hassleback potatoes and a Berry jus? 🫢
I assumed that was a meal he’d had at a restaurant and she was just being weird and acting like he made it

Reactions: 4
I think he might be making a choking movement. Practice for when they go on the cruise 😂😂😂
He's just got to practice a pushing motion now. Maybe if he listens to Agadoo he'll get those motions honed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can see their faces when she pulls out the phone and pushes it in their face when they’re sat in the living room that they’re pissed off. They obviously need to grin and bear it though.

Reactions: 9
I almost feel sorry for ride a bike son after he explained his board . He obviously has more intelligence than the rest of them together. Explaining things to dim whit and co must be very draining 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the whole family is severely lacking in the brain department
It's most likely alcohol induced dementia, quite sad, really.

Kev asking Tom to pronounce Nduja again like it she was asking him to explain superfluidity, doesn't take much to be classed as a genius in the Stewart family 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His board with the homemade cheese etc. was def a level up from the tortilla chips and shop bought dips the other one brought out :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.