Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
It’s just soooo unaesthetic!! She thinks she’s like the influencers who make everything look so appetising but everything about it is terrible. The low quality camera, the heavy breathing in the background (though I notice she’s trying hard to control it lately), the sound of her dog drinking water while she plates up, dropping it all down herself, so drunk she can’t hold the takeaway menu still and accidentally chowing down on a big slice of lemon garnish.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Little update for newbies who don’t know the family set up like us veterans - Bev has one daughter and three sons. The eldest one is her daughter Helen who has three daughters and is married to the prematurely aged Richard, who Bev has a bit of a thing for. Then she has twin sons Martin and Steven. Martin has a teenage son from his first marriage and is now engaged to a woman he found on the internet who has two kids of her own. The new fiancée is the gormless looking woman in jam jar glasses you may have seen on the family get together videos. Bev is still very close to his former wife and has made many videos to let us know because it proves how amazing she is apparently. The other twin, Martin, had an Eastern European girlfriend who made a fleeting appearance in one of her Toby videos and has never been seen or mentioned since. Helen is a teaching assistant and both Martin and Steven work in supermarkets.

The youngest son is Tom. Him and his wife give off pseudo emo/goth-lite vibes and they both think they’re something special. They have no children just cats and a haunted doll. His wife has her own tiktok account where she showcases her singing and her psychic abilities. They both worked in Asda, but I think his wife recently changed jobs and he’s working on the pharmacy counter because he’s clever enough to count the boxes of Lemsip and paracetamol rather than the tins of baked beans. I hope this gives a good intro to the Stewart’s of Keighley!
Have to say as a long time Bev hate watcher your commitment to this thread and knowledge of all the supporting characters is unparalleled! I'm amazed Steven has been married and has a kid, guess there really is someone out there for everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

gigi_93

VIP Member
“Hello Benidorm” like it’s gone somewhere far flung and exotic 🤣🤣🤣 fuckin BENIDORM

Whole family looks like they smell of a just opened packet of ham

• Haha

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
The heavy breathing is back with a vengeance in that video where he’s talking about roasting his grapes. Sounds like the obscene phone calls we used to get when I worked in 118.

• Haha
  • Wow

MissSaffy

VIP Member
I just can’t stand the horrible little square headed, bone sucking, drunken little bastard. How the fuck does she miss that gaping gob so much when she’s eating? And where’s Dave because that’s a mountain of food for one person. He’ll be down pub getting drunk enough to muster the will to come home 😂

• Haha

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Nanna Bea with six figures in her bank, but her house still looks absolutely rank!

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
She’s made that poison dwarf thing up. That’s what we all call her on here.

Imagine being 62 and a grandmother, yet trying to justify bullying a 16 year old child on social media. Horrible old cunt

• Angry

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
She looks like Compo off Last Of The Summer Wine. She is a horrible woman. One of those people you see and instantly know is ugly on the inside.

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Dave will be off to the pub for 50 pints of Stella ready to wake up in Asda’s doorway tomorrow to get to t’yellow sticker section 🍺

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Someone in Hello Fresh PR department needs the sack. Choosing Nanna De Vito to endorse your product is a massive mistake!

• Haha
  • Sick

ZedsDead

VIP Member
The monogrammed towels, Grandpa Dave just sitting there gormless as usual cos he's been drunk since 9am. Benidorm's finest :LOL:

• Haha

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Oh joy!! Thank you to the person who gave the gift of directing us to g415o’s account! It lifts my spirits to know that young people have totally got this old fraud taped!
This is why she hates them - they run rings around her and she can’t handle it.

Oh and newsflash, Kev - being rude and obnoxious to people asking innocent questions is not being ‘assertive’, it’s being an arsehole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22