Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Little update for newbies who don’t know the family set up like us veterans - Bev has one daughter and three sons. The eldest one is her daughter Helen who has three daughters and is married to the prematurely aged Richard, who Bev has a bit of a thing for. Then she has twin sons Martin and Steven. Martin has a teenage son from his first marriage and is now engaged to a woman he found on the internet who has two kids of her own. The new fiancée is the gormless looking woman in jam jar glasses you may have seen on the family get together videos. Bev is still very close to his former wife and has made many videos to let us know because it proves how amazing she is apparently. The other twin, Martin, had an Eastern European girlfriend who made a fleeting appearance in one of her Toby videos and has never been seen or mentioned since. Helen is a teaching assistant and both Martin and Steven work in supermarkets.

The youngest son is Tom. Him and his wife give off pseudo emo/goth-lite vibes and they both think they’re something special. They have no children just cats and a haunted doll. His wife has her own tiktok account where she showcases her singing and her psychic abilities. They both worked in Asda, but I think his wife recently changed jobs and he’s working on the pharmacy counter because he’s clever enough to count the boxes of Lemsip and paracetamol rather than the tins of baked beans. I hope this gives a good intro to the Stewart’s of Keighley!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
I just had a look at the goth daughter in law’s page and it turns out the doll she carries around is haunted by a dead French lady who’s now her spirit guide.

Imagine dying and coming back trapped in the body of a doll being lugged around by an adult goth in Keighley. Shudder.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
She's so foul. I know exactly her type in the work place. Old hand, knows everything, won't be told a single thing, rude to trainees and managers who are younger than her. I see it every day when doing code of conduct stuff at work. Probably breaks GDPR & health and safety laws on the reg but it's 'how it's always been done love', see her on the rota and roll your eyes. Always very busy but never doing anything.

Haggard, empty headed cave dweller.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
A very brief recap -
instant porridge is bad but instant mash is the best thing ever

Bev still can’t believe the youth of today don’t know how to cook and despairs at what they are taught these days. She’s got a load of ready meals in for her 40+ year old son, who can’t cook.

We’re all still traumatised by the 💖afternoon delight💖 TikTok.
F77221AC-0144-482F-B143-3C89E21CEA78.jpeg

My photoshop skills are as good as 👹Nanna’s👹 cooking…

• Haha
Reactions: 39

alphabetspaghetti

For the guys saying they’ve got no friends, I totally get you. Making friends as an adult is actually impossible, but I’ve always felt welcomed on tattle, each thread is really just a big friend group. Appreciate you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

StreakyBacon

Posting again but thread suggestion:

The Lemon, The Custard and The Carvery. The Chronicles of Nanna Bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

missymoo2345

Talking of the dozy looking son , just randomly googled bev Keighley and this came up - I’m choking myself laughing 😂
C11163AF-659D-4BBE-B594-7E726033E796.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35