Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babychicken

Fucking hell. This holiday is proving to be everything we thought it would. Ken open mawed at everythimg. Granper Dave looking like Winnie The Pooh on zopiclone. Hasta La Vista Kevlar.
---
*Ken not Ken 😂😂😂
---
Oh fuck my life KEV not KEN. Imma call him Ken from now on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
She reminds me so much of a woman I used to work with when I was in my early 20s. She was the oldest and thought that made her the unofficial boss. She would always say how she liked to “say it like it is” but couldn’t take it if anyone did the same with her. She made a remark to me one day about how I didn’t suit my newly coloured hair and I told her she didn’t suit her moustache. She was livid and followed me to my car after work and tried to intimidate me, she was swiftly told to get fucked.

She too got pregnant very young and had a shotgun wedding. She wasn’t very attractive, even in makeup and when she’d have a drink would do anything to get male attention under the guise of just having a laugh. She would be all over the men from work and would regularly sleep around while her husband was at home. I get absolutely the same sleazy when drunk vibes from Bev the bone sucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

gigi_93

VIP Member
Imagine being in your 60’s and sniping and bickering with a little boy on tiktok. I’m dying inside for her. She’d boot a baby if it looked at her the wrong way

• Angry
Reactions: 31

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
Bev linked to her very cool son’s Insta!
A83EC28E-EEDB-4DF3-BC0C-1BD6EAC3EB97.png

27FD58DB-FA14-4C47-9A78-17FC67573804.png

In fairness I’d say that meal looks better than anything I’ve seen Bev cook.

Noticed she’s sharing all their accounts lately, like she’s trying to make it a family affair. The Kardashians of Keighley 😂

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
I would say she’s immune to Covid seeing as she probably started it reheating something found in WW1 trenches in t’baby slow cooker!

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
I’ve seen a few videos about nanna commenting on random people’s videos anyone remember the one when she commented on every video that the person had on their account? I wish I could remember the account name to check if the comments are still there 😂😂😂

Also the grammatical error it’s “doesn’t” not “don’t”. Showing how thick she really is
Well, seeing as she talks and acts as though she was brought up in t’industrial revolution, she probably left school aged 6 to work at t’mill before getting married at 14 to have t’babbies an mek t’gravehhhh. So maybe that’s why her grammar isn’t the best 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

commenter5241

Reminds me of that choose your character bit at the start of video games 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

sofaz56

Does anyone else think there aren't lots of videos from the vonsters party yesterday cuz vonnie was like "please don't go round filming everyone all day it's fucking annoying" but said it like "you don't have to make tiktoks of the party you should be enjoying yourself you work so hard you massive grafter and you've done a great job on the curry that no one will probably eat because it looks like something a dying cat threw up" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

StreakyBacon

The Lemon, The Custard and The carvery…. Like a fucked up Narnia except Nanna is the slightly yellowing old witch!
Please can some kind of rendition of this be the next thread title 🙏🏻

The Lemon, the custard and the carvery... chronicles of Nanna bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

MissSaffy

VIP Member
The second comment made me chuckle. They must think she’s as old as she looks.
The audacity she has to comment on someone’s hair and face!!!!! Fuck me. She looks like someone’s blew her head up with a bicycle pump! And don’t get me started on the yellow hair. We’ve all seen evidence Kev, you’ve never been a looker. So stfu and go and put Dave in Nina, see if you can bring the poor sod back to life.

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Imagine being in your 60’s and sniping and bickering with a little boy on tiktok. I’m dying inside for her. She’d boot a baby if it looked at her the wrong way
At this point she could announce that she likes to go to her local park and punch babies whilst they sleep - her fans would still comment 'teehee naughty nanna! Love you so much. My favourite account on TT ♥♥'

Bunch of fucking simpletons.

• Haha
  • Heart