Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I'd be mortified if I woke up one morning and my dear, sweet, lovely mum was gobbling a chicken wing, suggestively. I'd be booking us both in with a Dr, me for eye and brain removal so I could forget and my mum for sectioning so it wouldn't happen again

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Sorry I’ve come to the Nana Bea think quite late. She kept showing up on my TikTok and to begin with I thought she was just one of those people who like to share recipes and what they ate etc, but then I started to notice how rude she was being to people who’d commented. Perfectly normal, valid comments and yet she was so aggressive for no reason. Her comprehension skills obviously aren’t the best and I think she often just misreads things and then goes in all guns blazing accusing people of being trolls. I don’t think she’s a very nice person. Also her house is fucking rancid. I’m sure I’ve seen dirty marks and damp on the walls in some clips.

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Guys we need to try and pull this thread out of the gutter and revitalise it in Nina, I’ve been absolutely traumatised the last few pages 🤣🤢🤮😷
We all know she’s grubby, we all know the shocking state of that bathroom minus a convenient shower, we all know she’s fond of stained clothes made exclusively of man-made fibres, we all know she’s an attention seeking big-gobbed bully with a basic sense of humour and little intelligence, but can we stop talking about her crotch/geriatric sex life because the trauma is real!!!

There’s just something about her that turns on my hate switch and I have this compulsion to watch her in order to be appalled. Why does she zoom in on her kitchen appliances when they’re so dirty and grungy? Today for instance, the cooker, the grill pan, that weird water boiler - they’re all splashed with food and grease and it just sets my teeth on edge but I can’t stop watching!! She’s the opposite of a so-called influencer in that she embodies everything that I don’t want to be…

• Haha
  • Sick

cookie8249

OMFG PLEASE SOMEONE ELSE WATCH HER NEW TIK TOK… I can’t witness that alone, I need to talk about it 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

crazycatlady193

It wouldn’t be to most people, but it’s one of the boring, routine things that Bev has made into a character trait that she thinks makes her something special. They’ve only ever owned that basic house, they never moved as their family grew, never had a garden (with 4 kids)never had a shower (with 4 kids), never had a car, never had decent holidays, never updated the house…I could go on. Yes, she probably has been able to save some money, but we’re talking normal savings that two low-paid workers would have.
It seems she has never had any real ambition or aspirations in her life. I’m not even talking big things like a posh house, high flying career etc but things like you have mentioned, learning to drive, nice holidays, basic home improvements. Her house could actually be quite nice if she spent some time and a little money on it. Not necessarily holidaying abroad but nice family holidays to different areas of the UK rather than a few miles away. The freedom that comes with driving would open up her world so much. Bev has allowed her life to be closed off, limited, stunted, miserable which, in turn, has made her a bitter, twisted, hate filled person spewing her misery to everyone around her. It’s actually quite sad to see someone choose such a life for themselves and their family.

Becclo44

VIP Member
All smug because she doesn’t watch soaps. Who even cares? Why is that a thing to brag about? Some people watch them, some don’t... no drama 🤷‍♀️ Sad little bastard

• Haha

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
she’s one to talk about having a sad life. Living in a shitty house in a shitty town, married to an alcoholic who’s probably her cousin bunch of ugly inbred kids the only joy in her life is Tiktok.

• Haha
  • Heart

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Well done, whoever you are! Made me laugh this morning
It’s funny, but I think when we take stuff from here over to the app it just gives these “massive creators” a chance to bring out the troll card. “Kev” has been used on here as a kind of in-joke because this is a safe space to vent without being a troll, though I personally find some of the stuff written to go way beyond what’s funny or relevant and when speculation becomes what’s taken as a fact, we’re in dodgy waters. I love to slag off Bev as much as the next tattler, but giving creators an opportunity to say we’re trolls isn’t a good thing. Just my views, just putting them out on here because I can!!

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Her cooking would put me in the hospital. I don’t mind her popping up on my feed, it reminds me to eat healthy and moisturise or I’ll end up looking like her, the inbred fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I can’t get over how rude she is. Even to people asking the most reasonable questions. Horrid. I bet she’s one of those people who’s rude to retail staff and waiters. I bet she‘s really racist as well and moans about immigrants and asylum seekers, but would jump down the throats of anyone who tried to insinuate that and say something like ‘I’m not racist I love curry’. Oh and well I’m at it why does she get so wound up when people say she’s from Bradford?

Last edited:

commenter5241

The threat of the block button is being used, simply because he didn’t understand what somebody meant. Horrible old goblin
Saintly family friendly nanna using swear words against someone who was probably a teenager giving a compliment

It just proves how thick and out of touch she is

• Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
The Toby Carvery vid. Not a please when she asked for a certain Yorkshire pudding and not a thank you when her plate was handed to her. Ignorant old twat!