Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babychicken

I apologise in advance for this, but I have nobody else I can share these intrusive thoughts with. What do you think she uses to combat her vaginal dryness? My money’s on beef dripping.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Lorny

VIP Member
Grandper Dave in his big jumper and her with her oodie and Tom and Jerry pjs on, fuck all happened in that room. I think they would have to revive Dave’s cock in Nina.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

MissSaffy

VIP Member
who the hell puts a teaspoon of salt and sugar in it - surely one or other ?
---
This has had me in stitches
Yeah you often used to see Diana sat in a terraced house in a oodie giving a chicken wing a blow job. They’ve got to be taking the piss!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

gigilouxx

VIP Member
No Beverly I am not putting old bits of fuckin candle on the radiator because you can get scented candles for about £2 in wilko and this isn’t the war where things need to be reused 120029 times.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
This just came up on my FYP it cracks me up when she goes rogue on peoples profiles 🤣🤣🙈

and this comment! classic 👹NANNA👹
E93540A4-452C-4DDF-81D4-2A412A6C2ED1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Guys we need to try and pull this thread out of the gutter and revitalise it in Nina, I’ve been absolutely traumatised the last few pages 🤣🤢🤮😷

• Haha
Reactions: 34

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Why would you be wearing a mask inside your house?
Bear in mind Grandper Dave has been comatose letting rip Stella Artois farts all night. That and the smell of stale fat emanating from the kitchen must make for an interesting aroma as she walks in 👃🏼
---

Grandper Dave writing his suicide note in background after hearing she still intends on being about when she’s 66 and she’s still only 62 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230216_164917_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

Why does she always do this? Does it give her a thrill to correct people? It's common use of language, in England at least, to call vacuum cleaners a hoover. It's not like anyone is confused by it. It's clear the commenter knows it's not by the Hoover brand or she wouldn't be asking. Horrible old ballbag

Reactions: 33

gigilouxx

VIP Member
It’ll be like trying to thumb a bit of plasticine into the neck end of a raw chicken. Oh god I’ve just made it worse for myself 😭
Phone down. Now.
😂😂😂
---

I apologise in advance for this, but I have nobody else I can share these intrusive thoughts with. What do you think she uses to combat her vaginal dryness? My money’s on beef dripping.
Her son in laws tongue x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
I have ‘proper’ porridge Bev, made with milk, in the microwave and it’s done in 3 minutes, no messing around with pans etc. Why does she have to preach? She’s making some porridge not splitting the bloody atom! Again, she shows her hypocrisy by saying porridge pots aren’t ‘real’ porridge - why try to make people feel inferior because they take an easier option? If you were such a great cook Bev, you’d use real stock and not processed stock pots, you wouldn’t use gravy granules and browning in your so-called real gravy and you wouldn’t use frozen garlic and ginger. Also, you wouldn’t tank yourself up on instant coffee, you’d have the real thing, and you wouldn’t make instant hot chocolate. She loves to make out that she’s some sort of ‘foodie’, when in reality her palate is about as sophisticated as she is, i.e, not sophisticated in the slightest. Bev is the original beyond basic bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 32