Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smudge126

VIP Member
I hate how she’s bragging about sending her kids out to work and charging them board as if it’s something we all must do.

I’m not going to judge anyone (except Bev obviously) if they choose to do it, but I personally can’t think of anything worse than my kids having a job to worry about during their GCSE years, when they should be able to be having as much fun being a kid as possible when they’re not studying. Every family is different and she’s not going to shame me into following her lead.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Charging her kids board when there’s 4 of em in a 2 bedroom house hahahaha she could get fucked I’d have give her £200 to forge a council over crowding application for me so I could get out of Mildew Manor

• Haha
Reactions: 25

gigi_93

VIP Member
I had a quick scroll through the comments of the shagging video to see if there was anything new to laugh at.

👹Nanna👹 does not believe in self love.

View attachment 1946935

Also, wtf does this even mean?

View attachment 1946938

Can't wait for more nonsensical rubbish tonight. Happy Thirsty Thursday!
She brings EVERYTHING back around to views and likes. Someone saying “low key” doesn’t have anything to do with her views or likes. She’s fucking obsessed the pathetic old ballsack

• Haha
  • Sick

gigi_93

VIP Member
The way she says Roti is racist tbh. I’ve always fully believed she’s a closeted (or not so closeted) racist 🤷🏻‍♀️

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Why would you be wearing a mask inside your house?
also don’t glasses usually steam up with those masks on? Similar to someone saying about the coat being bone dry, has she just popped it all on and is cosplaying as a night shift worker now 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
I had to go back a bit but I have found evidence of Nannabea’s teeth and they are fucking bogging, looks like she hasn’t brushed them since the Queens coronation.

B3DA70E5-2FD0-48FD-8B22-6F120D87D354.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Can she drive? Wonder what excuse she has if she can’t
Of course she can’t! This is what I mean, their lack of aspiration is astounding. I know they can’t have had a lot of spare cash given that he was a worker in a warehouse and she was a teenage mother who then did childminding and is now a cleaner/carer while he does a few hours in a newsagents, but surely a little second-hand car would have broadened their horizons a tiny bit? She has that stubborn, set way of viewing life where everything is about putting up and shutting up and there’s no room for anything beyond the limits they’ve set themselves. I’m ashamed to say that she and her family bring out my inner snob. There, I’ve admitted it - I feel free!! I bet I’m not the only one whose inner snob doesn’t get riled when they see her sitting in that basic living room, telly always on, not a book in sight, tacky ornaments on the cheap furniture, a greasy takeaway staining her nylon tops - be honest! If she didn’t act like the GREAT I AM I’d probably be ashamed for feeling that way .🙄

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Whenever I go to a carvery I always wonder what kind of scummy bastard slops food everywhere at the self serve bit. Now I have my answer. Bev and her clatty family.

• Haha
  • Heart

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
I apologise in advance for this, but I have nobody else I can share these intrusive thoughts with. What do you think she uses to combat her vaginal dryness? My money’s on beef dripping.
her frozen breast milk from the queens coronation in 1953 revitalised in nina

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
She literally uses instant mash because she does paid ads for them (not that she declares every ad).

If a porridge brand offered her money to advertise for them she’d be microwaving it in a plastic pot faster than you could say “that’ll ding dang do for 👹NANNA👹

• Haha
Reactions: 24

MissSaffy

VIP Member
She’s definitely give that pyjama top a quick wipe with t’dish cloth, left all the cold Chinese out til morning then put it all in t’freezer for Prince George’s wedding 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Ah the now regular as clockwork ‘I’m a reyt grafter’ spiel. With added slurring of words! She must search out those comments blowing smoke up her arse like a hawk to get to regurgitate this egotistical shite.

That much of a hard worker, you’re the only HCA who somehow only works set night shifts. And why is it seen as something to be proud of that your mother essentially worked until her dying day? It just sums up the ‘stuck in a rut’ mindset - never updated her house, never learned to drive, never advanced herself. It’s not something to be blowing your own trumpet about, it’s highly depressing.

• Sad

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I think we all know nothing happened behind that bedroom door. It would take an intervention from God himself for Dave to get an erection and Kev's chuff must be dry as the Sahara

• Haha
  • Sick

crazycatlady193

I know looks and appearances aren’t everything in life but holy mother of christ Bev looks fucking grim compared to Vonnie. Vonnie seems alright, perhaps a bit simple for sticking with Bev all these years but on the whole nice and not a filthy old grot bag like Nana Bastard. Generally the friendship group appears fairly normal so it makes me wonder if Bev is just the hanger-on that they’ve never managed to shake off, the friends look like they tolerate the TikTok’s etc as a way of pacifying her in the hope she shuts up and fucks off.

I’m finding the recurring presence of one of the granddaughters increasingly annoying, she seems just as annoying as Nana Bastard.

• Haha