Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babychicken

Thanks Kev. None of us will sleep for a week now thinking of you sucking on Granper Dave’s bone with your wooden teeth, wearing your train-stained PJs and stinking of old Blossom Hill and cheese. You truly are one tiny manky little bastard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Funny isn’t it how she rails against the youth of today about not working dahn t’pit and not being able to cook, yet it turns out she never knew how to cook, she never taught her son how to cook, it’s always creepy son in law who cooks not Helen, so it’s safe to assume she doesn’t know either, and there’s absolutely no way ‘I ride with no handlebars’, goth if you bought him from Wish, knows his way around a stove. She’s a condescending hypocrite. She knows this hence why’s she so aggressively defensive. She’s done nothing in her life and she’s sure as damn made sure her kids won’t either.
I think she did teach Helen to 'cook' and that's WHY Richard cooks

• Haha
Reactions: 30

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
It must be so frustrating for little Bev when one of her grubby videos doesn’t get the comments and likes that she thought it would. I mean, we’ve all been there haven’t we, tanked up on cheap white wine, phone in hand, cramming greasy chicken wings into our gormless gobs while sauce drips down our whiskery chins and onto our 100% nylon leisure suits. No? Me neither, but apparently that’s how big creators get their rocks off on a Thursday night. Then Friday morning comes round and Bev realises she’s made an error and hits delete. Either that or she’s been reading on here…

• Haha
Reactions: 29

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Funny isn’t it how she rails against the youth of today about not working dahn t’pit and not being able to cook, yet it turns out she never knew how to cook, she never taught her son how to cook, it’s always creepy son in law who cooks not Helen, so it’s safe to assume she doesn’t know either, and there’s absolutely no way ‘I ride with no handlebars’, goth if you bought him from Wish, knows his way around a stove. She’s a condescending hypocrite. She knows this hence why’s she so aggressively defensive. She’s done nothing in her life and she’s sure as damn made sure her kids won’t either.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

sofaz56

She's just trying so hard to be "quirky" you can see right through it it's painful. You just know the staff are like "fuck me the clampits are here again" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Her comebacks are so incredibly shit. It's almost like she doesn't have a single brain cell in that meatball of a head. Vile little old witch.

Feel like a trip up to Keighley is on the cards, just to knock on its door during day time hours

• Haha
  • Sick

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Did I imagine that I heard Bev say “right go” at the beginning of the latest unfunny video of her, Vonni and the other best friend? I’m sure it was Bev giving the order to her friends to start performing like trained seals for her tiktok. I wish they’d stop the “look at us, we’re in our 60s but we’re bloody hilarious” vibe because it just isn’t happening ladies. Bev has been trying to sell Vonni as her wacky sidekick for ages, and all I see is older ladies not being funny whilst they shriek at us about how funny they are.

In answer to how Bev knows Vonni, they both gave birth to twins at the same time, in the same hospital. Vonni is, amazingly, a year older than Bev, but she’s obviously had a much shorter paper round!

gigi_93

VIP Member
Why has the weird daughter in law got dowsing rods out at a fucking Toby carvery?? Inbred fruitloops the lot of them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
Omg the Monday leftover club 🤮🤮🤮. If Nina can bring those roasties back to life then it can raise the fucking dead. NHS crisis solved!
Fucking hell I think even tutankhamun would look better after a stint in nina than those roasties

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
She is common. Anyone with a hint of class wouldn't post about sex for clout on the Internet and they'd change their clothes more than once a week. She's the epitome of common, she reads the Sun for fuck's sake

• Haha
Reactions: 26