Nancys_odyssey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have literally never come across anyone so arrogant!

she built up her page as a SW account, basically couldn’t keep the weight off so daddy ended up paying for WLS.

she has now decided to advertise her ‘time’ and telling people to ‘book time slots’ for advice about WLS... for a pretty price! Minimum 30 min phone chat for £20!! I mean, what the actual F?!?!?!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her dad pays for everything, gastric band, then gastric bypass, botox, fillers, lips, thigh lift, boob job, new kitchen and tummy tuck pending. She still seems to eat tit loads and seems manic and can't stop having surgery. She seems either really up or really down.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
remember that clothing line she had? Total cheap, unflattering crap. And it was so expensive, which is probably why it flopped.

she just seems to constantly exploit her following. She’s always posting blatant ads too but has never done a single #ad.

i’ve pointed these things out and she just deletes the comments she doesn’t like!

• Angry
I’m really disappointed with her new website advertising phone calls for a hefty fee. She always struck me as honest and quite down to earth, but she’s clearly just another one looking to make money from the people looking for weight loss inspiration. So sad.

I came across this account recently and did a deep dive back and it looks like she deleted all her old posts so it’s just WLS and beyond. I was wondering what had come before!

I’m really disappointed with her new website advertising phone calls for a hefty fee. She always struck me as honest and quite down to earth, but she’s clearly just another one looking to make money from the people looking for weight loss inspiration. So sad.
Back from her SW days, she was desperate for insta-fame and was always trying to make a quick buck. This new venture only reinforces what an absolute hole I thought this woman was all along.

That blue jumpsuit that she posted recently in a before pic, is from her line of what I would call pyjamas. £60 or £70 she was charging for it!!!

I came across this account recently and did a deep dive back and it looks like she deleted all her old posts so it’s just WLS and beyond. I was wondering what had come before!
She used to be ‘SWfunwithfood’ or something like that.

That pillow challenge must have been genuinely hard for her as it’s a lot less flesh than she likes to show

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her new legs are a weird shape. Massive thigh gap but flabby on the outer sides. She does look amazing post surgery though.

Her new legs are a weird shape. Massive thigh gap but flabby on the outer sides. She does look amazing post surgery though.
Her post WLS body is amazing - but I don’t admire her for it, because she had to remove half her stomach ( or something like that) to achieve it. I just can’t look up to someone for weight loss, who hasn’t properly addressed her eating issue.
And now she’s got the audacity to charge people money for her ‘advice’. F that.

Reactions: 3
She does look good but needs to address her psychological relationship with food. Her paid advice is subjective not objective. I would worry about her giving advice to vulnerable people.

She isn’t a medical expert and may be wrongly advising.

Her post WLS body is amazing - but I don’t admire her for it, because she had to remove half her stomach ( or something like that) to achieve it. I just can’t look up to someone for weight loss, who hasn’t properly addressed her eating issue.
And now she’s got the audacity to charge people money for her ‘advice’. F that.
I don’t agree.. she addressed her eating habits by realising that she couldn’t control what she ate so needed to take a drastic measure to control it. I have had WLS myself and it’s honestly not an easy way out as people believe it, it tried everything to diet, exercise, SW, WW, slimfast, lighterlife, calorie counting etc but nothing ever worked long term, you took 1 or 2 days off and that was it 5lb back on because some people just lose small gain big, I didn’t have the same surgery she had, she had a bypass, so she had her stomach made into the size of an egg and then part of her intestines bypassed, I had a gastric sleeve where they just remove 75% of your stomach so I can just eat less. It’s a way to curb those habits, before I would eat a lot even on slimming world, and now I have realised how much I was eating. I think people have a misconception about WLS, I know I did, I thought it was the easy way out, that I would be a size 8 in a matter of months.. it’s not that way at all.

I’m not a fan of the fact she’s charging people to chat about WLS, but I wish in the beginning There was more people like her sharing her journey because people (like me) are too afraid to tell people they know (all my immediate family know)because people like you judge them For having WLS. Just think of it as cosmetic surgery.. I had WLS to look good.

So I’m looking at the recommended posts section on insta and one of her posts comes up that’s been stolen by a page selling custom keto plans.
This happens to lots of people who lose weight and they’re normally pretty quick to say no, that’s not how I lost the weight.
Not Nancy. She hit like.
No shame that one. Bet she’s got a percentage of the profits coming her way

Loves almost showing her vag! Her post showing the big knickers is very revealing!

Reactions: 2
Why does she never mark anything as an ad or gifted??
She never does because she treats her followers like mugs.

cant believe she hasn’t been called out on it. I’ve reported her once or twice for not declaring a blatant ad but nothing happened.

I like Nancy but I am really disappointed she posted a video of her Zoom with friends and she is with her mum so breaking social distancing laws as they don't live together..... a few weeks after ranting about someone who called her out for her bike ride (which I did think was unfair) but obviously she was lying about visiting her family through a window.

Attachments

• Angry