Names You Can’t Stand #9 Nevaeh is the patron saint of this thread.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a Hiten. He was asked (we met at uni) by a lecturer if that was really his name.

Jaxon. Jackson is bad enough but that spelling is just awful!
There's a Jaxson in my child's class. Bleugh

Reactions: 6
God loves a Kyrtya.
A woman I know has a granddaughter called Athelia. Not Amelia. Not Athena. Athelia. Which is the medical term for no nipples. Poor girl, high school will be hellish...
I went to school with a girl who's name was Melena. Which is the medical term for poo with blood in it from internal bleeding, that absolutely stinks.

There's not one but two Memmy's in my local area and I've also met a Hero and an Oak.

• Wow
  • Haha
Poor girl, that sounds like that meme where people post words that would make a pretty name acoustically, if the word didn’t mean what it means! I think someone threw Omelette into the ring there.
The Reddit name nerds forum does that every April Fools Day. Chlamydia is the famous one.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seen on Instagram - William, Crawford and Campbell. Either Crawford or Campbell was a girl. WTF happened after William to make this happen?!
There's a ski-ier called Campbell Wright. I keep thinking he's called <first name> Campbell-Wright.

• Haha
My colleague today announced her newborn son’s name…Waverley. All I could mutter out was “that’s unusual” 😣

• Haha
  • Wow
My colleague today announced her newborn son’s name…Waverley. All I could mutter out was “that’s unusual” 😣
I like Waverley but I always thought it was a girls name. Although that might be based on the only time I've heard of it being from Shortland Street 😂

I like Waverley but I always thought it was a girls name. Although that might be based on the only time I've heard of it being from Shortland Street 😂
Never watched that. I didn’t know it was even a name 🥴 It’s not as bad as some on here, but I’m old fashioned and would like to see some ‘old school’ names make a comeback. Like, Dereck 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Never watched that. I didn’t know it was even a name 🥴 It’s not as bad as some on here, but I’m old fashioned and would like to see some ‘old school’ names make a comeback. Like, Dereck 😆
I've met an Anthony at baby group recently. :/

• Haha
Don't hate them but they are boring and overused:

Sophia
Olivia
Emily
Caitlin

Reactions: 1