Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shocktiludrop

VIP Member
No word of a lie, I know someone who was going to name their child Lucifer if it was a boy (lucky for the child, she’s a girl). I also know someone who fancies herself as Katie Price so put her Mum and Mother in Laws name together and called her daughter…… wait for it…..ANGINA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
Amazed no one's been on to say Imogenations babies name: Renaelia. A name they made up by combining: 'Wren' (Ren) that they think is associated with robins (!? No I have no idea how they made that link either) after the fact her husband saw a robin at his grandads funeral. And 'aelia' meaning sunshine (as the sun came out during her gender reveal?!).

Renaelia...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

petitspois

VIP Member
I work with a woman who's married but didn't change her name (it's White). She recently told me her daughter is called Isla and I really hope she's got her Dad's surname.

• Haha
  • Wow

wordzalad

VIP Member
Every Chloe i’ve ever met has been pretentious

Every Jack i’ve ever met has been an absolute tool

Also i dislike any of the -ayden names. I used to love Jayden but it’s so so so so overdone now. Cayden, Hayden, Blayden…

Don’t like the Rae/Mae/Jae names that they just add on Mary-Rae, Sally-Jae… it’s so overdone

also i hate anything that “spelled to be unique” like Kwristoefar and Emmehleigh (Christopher and Emily). If it’s a different countries spelling fine i get it but i’m on about the ones who think they’re Elon Musk with X AE EMC=yx^P pronounced Steve

• Haha

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Some names might cute as a baby but can you imagine when that person is elderly and saying ‘let’s go see nanny Shakira’ or ‘granny Aria’

• Haha
Reactions: 21

catlady29

Chatty Member
I can't stand the name Teddy, it just sounds too cutesy. Any girls names with leigh or mae at the end, just really chavvy

YellowLadybird

Chatty Member
With all these kids being named Grey, and the current penchant for everything being neutral, I'm just waiting for someone to go fully insane and name their child Beige.

• Haha

Pennyviolet

I follow a business page on Instagram and the owner announced her baby boy this week with a picture of him holding a little sign “ hello .. my name is Bucky.

Bucky!!

• Haha
  • Wow

User name taken

VIP Member
Charlene, Marlene, Darlene and Arlene I know I've probably named half an Aussie soap opera😂but I can't stand them.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Ems55

Chatty Member
Arlo and Milo 😒

Despise Finlay (and all spelling variations). I have taught at least 10 of them and not one of them has been likeable!

Also Felix - cat food vibes

• Haha
  • Wow

UndoTyping

Most names that begin with a K….the kids are usually shits

Kai, Kian, Kyle, Kayden, Klay, Kelsie, Kenan, Kain, Kaylee, Kyla, Kenzie, Kaytee……the list goes on!!

• Haha

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Saw an article about the UK's supposed youngest pair of grandparents the other day, aged 33 and 35.

The name of their grandchild? Isla-May 🥴 The originality is strong with this one.

• Haha
  • Sick