Names You Can’t Stand #4 It’s heaven spelt backwards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything that hyphenated like Ellie-mai, lily-may. Can't stand them!! They sound so chavvy. (sorry if anyone on here has kids named like that!)

Place names like brooklyn, India, Devon, Paris.

Meghan
Madison/maddie
Britney
Whitney
Phoenix
River
Amelia/emelia
Tiffany

Reactions: 7
I’m on a Facebook group here in Ireland,
a lady posted a photo of her new baby girl,

Journey ~ Stevie and son Chase 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
There was a girl i used to know many years ago and her genuine first name was Candida :sick:
She went by the name Candy, which is probably just as bad!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anything that hyphenated like Ellie-mai, lily-may. Can't stand them!! They sound so chavvy. (sorry if anyone on here has kids named like that!)

Place names like brooklyn, India, Devon, Paris.

Meghan
Madison/maddie
Britney
Whitney
Phoenix
River
Amelia/emelia
Tiffany
You clearly know how insulting and sneering the term "chavvy" is, as you have apologised, so why even use it?

Reactions: 7
Someone I work with named her daughter Paizlee.
She said she wanted a name that made her daughter stand out from the crowd.
Surely its your reputation, personality, and character that will make you stand out from the crowd and draw people towards you, not a head name.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
If I have a child today it would be River. 🤩
I think it is him that turned me off the nature names. 😂 He’s from a TLC show called Family Chantel.

I know a girl named Happiness. I mean it’s a good word but I think a bit clunky as a name? Her sister is Ramona so I was like sure the parents must be able of giving regular names.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember being at the hospital for a baby scan a few years ago and a couple had come out and were booking their next appointment and the receptionist asked them did they find out the gender (it was their 20w scan they just came out of) and they said yes we’re so delighted we’re having a girl we’re calling her

Destiny-Desire
🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

the receptionist couldn’t hide her shock you could hear her voice crumble as she said oh that’s very unique 😬😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Not even that bad but someone i know has called their daughter Harlie. Her middle name is Quinn. They've set her up a Facebook (she's like, 3) and the profile pic is Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn🥴😅
I love DC comics and Harley Quinn but W O W that is one of the biggest yikes-worthy names I've ever seen. What the duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apologies if this offends anyone but the other gripes I have with names are when people name their kids what celebrities name their kids

I know a girl who has 2 boys and she called them Cruz and Romeo😬 she thinks she’s posh spice.

and then people who name their kids after the royals for eg a girl up the street from me called her kids

Charlotte Elizabeth Diana and George Alexander Louis 🥴 not sure if she thinks it makes her a royal or what but I think it’s bonkers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Apologies if this offends anyone but the other gripes I have with names are when people name their kids what celebrities name their kids

I know a girl who has 2 boys and she called them Cruz and Romeo😬 she thinks she’s posh spice.

and then people who name their kids after the royals for eg a girl up the street from me called her kids

Charlotte Elizabeth Diana and George Alexander Louis 🥴 not sure if she thinks it makes her a royal or what but I think it’s bonkers.
The copied royal names made me laugh, but on the plus side It would make it harder to be found online as they'd just get 1000s of stories about the royal kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone I know has just had a baby and named him “Reign”. I just…. I can’t 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.