Names you can’t stand #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some celebrities call their kids ridiculous names. Billi Mucklow from towie called her boy Wolf....

Reactions: 3
Another thing a can’t stand is when the first name and middle name end in the same sound.
Sophia Rose
, Lily Chloe etc.
Sophia & Rose don’t end in the same sound? Do they

How do you pronounce the name Nevaeh? I’ve always pronounced it as ‘neeve’ but I’ve heard people say it as ‘ne-vay-ah’
My friend’s granddaughter is called Nevaeh and it’s pronounced Ne-Vay-Ah

Reactions: 5
How do you pronounce the name Nevaeh? I’ve always pronounced it as ‘neeve’ but I’ve heard people say it as ‘ne-vay-ah’
Sounds like Nivea to me, but I think it’s meant to be Ne-vay-ah. Neeve is Niamh.

Reactions: 3
I’ve only met Nevaeh’s who have pronounced it Ne-vay-uh-it’s-heaven-backwards. All said in one breath.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’ve only met Nevaeh’s who have pronounced it Ne-vay-uh-it’s-heaven-backwards. All said in one breath.
I was just about to write the same thing! No one who's named their (poor) child that can miss an opportunity to say what it means 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At least he’s got the beginning of a proper name. My ex boss’s son was called Boy - that was his real name. I remember even his toddler mates looking bewildered when his mum called him, poor kid.
WTF?!

I once came across the website of an American "mommy blogger" who had a child named Bloke ... at least they weren't in the UK, or in Australia. If anyone out there likes either of these names, I'm begging you to go with Guy instead. At least that's pretty widely accepted as a name

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Anyone watched that docuseries Cheer? Well Morgan's dating a guy called Stone. He's friends with a guy called Steele. Who has a brother called Slade. I didn't even know those were names but they're all awful!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone watched that docuseries Cheer? Well Morgan's dating a guy called Stone. He's friends with a guy called Steele. Who has a brother called Slade. I didn't even know those were names but they're all awful!
There's also the Disney actor whose full name is: Sterling knight.

There's also an american child called Spurgeon. :LOL:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.