Nadine Baggott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I thought!! Jesus, that woman is something else!! 🙄🙄
I had to replay the section a few times thinking I’d misheard her. But she definitely implies that it’s based upon a conversation with her that he changed his strategy, doesn’t she?! It’s unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My moneys on filtered she didn't look like this when she was younger. I'm surprised she shared it.

Reactions: 2
It doesn’t even look like her
As problematic as Nadine can be (speaking as ex beauty PR) am not sure she does filters etc. The photo was clearly photoshopped/or old as from a marketing point of view that looks better.
Misleading? Yes! Nadines fault... am not convinced?

As problematic as Nadine can be (speaking as ex beauty PR) am not sure she does filters etc. The photo was clearly photoshopped/or old as from a marketing point of view that looks better.
Her fault or not, it’s wrong!

I understand that. Although if someone had photoshopped the life out of me and put me in whatever publication, I don’t think I’d be proudly showing it off on Instagram without at least acknowledging (perhaps with a little joke) the way I look in the picture. Otherwise it just perpetuates the line that photoshopping and filters are ok. Nadine herself made some comment in support of #nofilters the other week, but then she’s happy to share a clearly photoshopped image of herself without a second thought.

She's probably contracted to share the image on her socials so making jokes about filters wouldn't look good. I think it's quite sad, she looks great but they still chose to filter her.

Reactions: 5
She's probably contracted to share the image on her socials so making jokes about filters wouldn't look good. I think it's quite sad, she looks great but they still chose to filter her.
I don’t know. Question is, should they be able to photoshop your image without your permission? Did she give them permission? I suppose the photo belongs to them so they do what they like with it 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s all wrong.

Anyway, she’s still an annoying hypocrite! 🤣

• Haha
Nadine will be appearing on BBC Radio London tomorrow afternoon. She will be on the Jo Good show, Jo and Nadine have appeared on each other's YouTube channels.

For those who might be interested Jo also has own Tattle thread, it is very active due to her wannabe beauty and lifestyle vlogging activities, often not declared as #ADs, she also mentions her YT channel on the BBC where she should not be promoting anything of a commercial nature.

Jo Good Tattle thread here Come on over!

Last edited:
I follow Jo and watched her for a while, I tried to get into the threads here but they're so long and fast moving. It was actually through Nadine that I discovered her. I did a little reading off tattle about JG and she had quite an interesting personal life.
Anyway I caught a little of Nadine and Ruth's live a day or two ago and had to switch off, they were talking about toilets and I was there for beauty, so nope.

• Heart
I follow Jo and watched her for a while, I tried to get into the threads here but they're so long and fast moving. It was actually through Nadine that I discovered her. I did a little reading off tattle about JG and she had quite an interesting personal life.
Anyway I caught a little of Nadine and Ruth's live a day or two ago and had to switch off, they were talking about toilets and I was there for beauty, so nope.
Sorry, the Jo Good threads are quite long and fast moving! Maybe we should do a wiki. We are busy over there noting the non-stop instances of her being shady, attention-seeking, hypocritical, narcissistic, disingenuous, rude, slapdash and inaccurate in the pursuit of becoming a fashion, beauty and lifestyle vlogger for the older woman.

Compared to Nadine Jo Good's knowledge of beauty products is negligible, she doesn't review things she just slaps on what ever she is sent with an off-the-cuff comment and hopes people will click on her affiliate links. I will be listening to the interview with Nadine tomorrow because Jo Good will have her crawly hat on, trying to syphon off some followers from Nadine.

Reactions: 1
I’d been ignoring her, but the revival of this thread has reminded me how much she pisses me off 🤣

So yesterday - birds nest hair but won’t show her face? Then she’s obviously put some slap on because she graces us with an ‘amusing’ story re said hair 🙄

A little later, hair straightened but still frazzled and looking dreadful - where are all her ‘hair saviours’ that she’s constantly flogging us? Why does her face look orange compared to less than an hour ago?

• Haha
I've been asking myself precisely that, I only check her stories when I see her mentioned here now.
That’s the only reason I looked, because this thread was revived, and I wish I hadn’t as my blood pressure immediately went up several points. It’s just idle curiosity on my part, and perhaps hope that she will be doing something good, but she never changes; same old smug expression, hair flicking, tired phrases and underhand selling tactics 🙄

• Haha