Nadine Baggott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that bloody fiddling with those side bits. Her hair would be fine but those side bits make it look so weird to me and she is obsessive about twisting and pulling them straight down all the time.

Reactions: 4
Mind you, just her snooty voice is enough to set me off, so good luck to you if you intend on listening! I’m invested now though, so you’ll have to report back 😂

Reactions: 3
How did the Jo Good conversation go? Did she get a word in edgeways or did Nadine just finish her sentences?

Reactions: 2
Mind you, just her snooty voice is enough to set me off, so good luck to you if you intend on listening! I’m invested now though, so you’ll have to report back 😂
How did the Jo Good conversation go? Did she get a word in edgeways or did Nadine just finish her sentences?
I got busy on calls so missed Nadine's spot with Jo Good on BBC Radio London. I'll listen later. I noticed that Nadine didn't promote this appearance on her Insta, that will surely p*** of Jo Good who uses every chance to promote her socials to followers of successful vloggers.

I listened back to Nadine's spot on BBC Radio London yesterday. I posted about it over on the Jo Good thread here .

To summarise, Nadine (who - because she is knowledgeable - I don't really mind, despite finding her quite shady) replied to a few questions with unsurprising answers, and was talked over by the always-pushy and crawling Jo Good, who sounded absolutely desperate to do an Insta live with Nadine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I listened back to Nadine's spot on BBC Radio London yesterday. I posted about it over on the Jo Good thread here .

To summarise, Nadine (who - because she is knowledgeable - I don't really mind, despite finding her quite shady) replied to a few questions with unsurprising answers, and was talked over by the always-pushy and crawling Jo Good, who sounded absolutely desperate to do an Insta live with Nadine.
Thanks for reporting back. I’d never heard of Jo Good - I live oop north so her radio programme isn’t something I’m familiar with - but she sounds irritating in the extreme. I think the pair of them together would push me over the edge!

Thanks for reporting back. I’d never heard of Jo Good - I live oop north so her radio programme isn’t something I’m familiar with - but she sounds irritating in the extreme. I think the pair of them together would push me over the edge!
Jo would love that her fame is spreading nationwide even via Tattle. Surely @Shineyshine you can brace yourself for a hate watch of a Jo Good YouTube vlog, or the upcoming Instalive with Nadine :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jo would love that her fame is spreading nationwide even via Tattle. Surely @Shineyshine you can brace yourself for a hate watch of a Jo Good YouTube vlog, or the upcoming Instalive with Nadine :ROFLMAO:
Haha I can’t even bring myself to hate watch Nadine and her smugness when she’s flying solo, so I can’t begin to imagine what she’d be like if she’s got another insta shiller to bounce off 😳 She does that beauty hags thing with Jo Jones and it looks awful - maybe Jo Good is trying to get in on the action? 😂

Haha I can’t even bring myself to hate watch Nadine and her smugness when she’s flying solo, so I can’t begin to imagine what she’d be like if she’s got another insta shiller to bounce off 😳 She does that beauty hags thing with Jo Jones and it looks awful - maybe Jo Good is trying to get in on the action? 😂
Didn’t those two get together during lockdown and said it was because everyone had asked them to?😖

• Haha
I tried to watch the beauty hags once but I found that Jo Jones so awful I turned off, I now can't stand even seeing her face on a thumbnail. I really don't know why I took such an immediate and extreme dislike to her. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I tried to watch the beauty hags once but I found that Jo Jones so awful I turned off, I now can't stand even seeing her face on a thumbnail. I really don't know why I took such an immediate and extreme dislike to her. o_O
She’s another narc.

• Haha
Shiney Jo's youtube is middle-aged minx, I've watched a few times.
Could have been for any number of reasons really :ROFLMAO: don't beat yourself up. I'm not a fan of her headbands myself.

I bought the wonder water, if it its crap I'll chalk it up to nadines advice, again.