Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
She’s very brazen. Did Gleam teach her this? She definitely introduced Middle Aged Minx to Gleam and is repeatedly on her radio programme. They also featured on each other’s YouTube channels. @VeeJayBee
Dunno, but she’s getting right on my nerves at the minute. I think I need to take a step back for my own sanity 😂

Reactions: 1

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
What did Frank think about it? :ROFLMAO:
I took a punt on it because it was half price.
He loved it for his past-shoulder length hair. He thanked Nadine for recommending it previously. I might try it on a 3 for 2 when I get some other L'Oreal.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I’ve just checked perfume parlour and they do YSL tuxedo but it’s out of stock at the moment. Only 3 reviews and they’re not very good, saying it’s not much like the original, but one says they bought the spray whereas the oils are loads better. I’d say it’s worth risking £4 on a small bottle of their oil to see if you like it.

Can you tell I’m at a loose end this afternoon?! 😂

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO:
Yes Shiney, sort of but I really appreciate it :ROFLMAO:
I think I went to order stuff on pp years ago but the shipping was ridiculous, must have a look now.
Cannot go wrong with YSL.
Wait until you want to try a few things and you get free postage over a certain value order 😊 The perfume oils are lovely.

• Heart

Mustard

VIP Member
And if any if that pricey shit worked no one wealthy would be bald.
If you’ve noticed, no one called Philip Kingsley has ever been interviewed by her. Plus, her hair isn’t a good advert for them, especially her previous snaggly mess, if indeed she’s ever been to them.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Have never tried it either, the first time I've heard it mentioned was here because of Nadine, I must be living under a rock.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
I have to say, I’m not seeing what the some of you are regarding ageing on NB. She is a 57 year old woman, at the end of the day 🤷‍♀️, she won’t look 25. She looks like she’s ageing at a fairly normal rate, tbh. She’s already said that she was a sun worshipper in her youth, no amount of skincare and injectables in your 40’s+ can undo the long term effects of years of unprotected sun exposure.

I am 100% with you on the time warp hair, the terrible tops and general annoyingness. The interrupting anyone she is with is infuriating. The ‘Beauty Hags’ series she had on YT with JoJones was just hours of video of Bags talking over Jo. So rude.
I see it around the eyes. More so than 50/60 year olds I know. It could be the sun. Could be genetics.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
What I don’t get is the commenters who stick up for her. I’m 99.99% certain they don’t know her in real life so why go to the effort of defending somebody who is so obviously lying. The Covid ones astound me. All chipping in saying “they’re in a bubble”. How the hell can they not know that a bubble isn’t possible for them.
I know!! One particular woman was being quite rude. I had to out my phone down because she was annoying me so much! 🤬🤬🤬

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
This photo sums up how shady Jo Good @middleagedminx is happy to run around in Nadine's wake. Nadine is a bit of a cheerleader for Jo, not sure why, it can't just be because she's on JG's BBC Radio London show every few weeks, it doesn't have many listeners.

D3D93C36-3BBE-4A29-84C5-B99687DC9A1A.jpeg