Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Another science lesson so she can “try” and sound intelligent. Too much finger wagging and talking to her audience like they’re all completely stupid!! 🙄🤬

Yel

Chatty Member
Has anybody seen the posts on tattle in her Facebook group? I keep hearing them spoken about

Mustard

VIP Member
@VeeJayBee did you see this thread? I guess Middle Aged Minx is taking lots of lessons from her, as well as joining Gleam. They are scratching each other’s itchy backs.

Ashcal

It doesn’t even look like her
As problematic as Nadine can be (speaking as ex beauty PR) am not sure she does filters etc. The photo was clearly photoshopped/or old as from a marketing point of view that looks better.
Misleading? Yes! Nadines fault... am not convinced?

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
This woman is getting worse by the day. I’m surprised she doesn’t have as many threads as her mate Sali. She’s being called out for not following covid guidelines and her excuse is she has messages from people who say they cheer them up and that Jo has done charity work through lockdown. She seems to think that makes her exempt. She’s been getting shadier and shadier with her ads and now this.
So so so irritating 😠

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Ah yes the Maldives. The so safe place she was encouraging everybody else to go to too. I’m sure the people there want this new strain of covid bringing across.
I can’t actually believe she replied to somebody who had lost a parent to covid and was asking why they’re not socially distancing with “you do know we’ve had a test, that it wad my first holiday in over a year and Jo has done a lot for charity”. How entitled does she come across.
I don’t know who is the most annoying her, Hughes or Hirons.
She boils my piss. You’ve hit the nail on the head, the entitlement. She seems able to justify all of her actions because she works so hard and she deserves to be treated, or whatever it is.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I listened back to Nadine's spot on BBC Radio London yesterday. I posted about it over on the Jo Good thread here .

To summarise, Nadine (who - because she is knowledgeable - I don't really mind, despite finding her quite shady) replied to a few questions with unsurprising answers, and was talked over by the always-pushy and crawling Jo Good, who sounded absolutely desperate to do an Insta live with Nadine.
Thanks for reporting back. I’d never heard of Jo Good - I live oop north so her radio programme isn’t something I’m familiar with - but she sounds irritating in the extreme. I think the pair of them together would push me over the edge!

Shineyshine

VIP Member
She’s made a tit of herself with tonight’s video. Going on about how the perfumes all contain amber and showing the fossilised tree resin. None of those perfumes contain that. They actually contain the amber accord which is made of vanilla and other things. At least one doesn’t even contain that.

It wouldn’t be so bad if she didn’t do a big lecture on it at the start as though she’s done her research.
Surely she could have done a quick google and found that out? I don’t know anything about fragrance but I would have thought it odd that the amber we make jewellery from has anything to do with perfume.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Jo would love that her fame is spreading nationwide even via Tattle. Surely @Shineyshine you can brace yourself for a hate watch of a Jo Good YouTube vlog, or the upcoming Instalive with Nadine :ROFLMAO:
Haha I can’t even bring myself to hate watch Nadine and her smugness when she’s flying solo, so I can’t begin to imagine what she’d be like if she’s got another insta shiller to bounce off 😳 She does that beauty hags thing with Jo Jones and it looks awful - maybe Jo Good is trying to get in on the action? 😂

Mustard

VIP Member
I’ve not seen the YouTube, I’ll go and have a look at the comments - I can’t stand watching her!

Yes, TM gave her the heave-ho for sneaky advertising
That’s very interesting. Do they have a beauty person now? Was she a makeup artist?