Nadine Baggott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch her Instalive love in last night featuring Jo Good, Middle Aged Minx. 😒

Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch her Instalive love in last night featuring Jo Good, Middle Aged Minx. 😒
Yes, I posted about it on the Jo Good thread, copied here:

I looked at the Insta live just now, I just let it run and popped in and out if it while working, there's no way I could give it 73 minutes full attention. Jo name checked the usual suspect brands she promotes. I really don't know why Nadine Baggott is such a cheerleader for her, I know it's beneficial to NB to appear on the radio show but surely BBC Radio London would have Nadine on no matter who the presenter is.

I think Jo plays sweet and needy and naive with Nadine, who I think feels a bit sorry for her, which results in MAM getting maximum return - she certainly knows how to play people.. NB strongly suggested Jo do "My 5 fave pieces from the high street" vlogs. I think they spent the Ivy Cafe meeting identifying that the £££ of Jo's fashion might be alienating some of her core viewership, so some form of relatability is needed. Nadine offered Jo use of her videographer. Jo said she should and could do it because all the shops are around the corner but knowing her flaky ways she will do one or two, there'll be no research she'll run in and hold up the first five things she finds in an XS.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I looked at the Insta live just now, I just let it run and popped in and out if it while working, there's no way I could give it 73 minutes full attention. Jo name checked the usual suspect brands she promotes. I really don't know why Nadine Baggott is such a cheerleader for her, I know it's beneficial to NB to appear on the radio show but surely BBC Radio London would have Nadine on no matter who the presenter is.

I think Jo plays sweet and needy and naive with Nadine, who I think feels a bit sorry for her, which results in MAM getting maximum return - she certainly knows how to play people.. NB strongly suggested Jo do "My 5 fave pieces from the high street" vlogs. I think they spent the Ivy Cafe meeting identifying that the £££ of Jo's fashion might be alienating some of her core viewership, so some form of relatability is needed. Nadine offered Jo use of her videographer. Jo said she should and could do it because all the shops are around the corner but knowing her flaky ways she will do one or two, there'll be no research she'll run in and hold up the first five things she finds in an XS.
I managed the first ten minutes. She was obsessing over the Chantecaille product she was gifted and then implied she bought it regularly.

• Angry

73 minutes????!!!!!!!! No way!

• Haha
I just looked it up out of curiosity and started to watch. I didn’t get past a couple of minutes. How’s that Jo Good got a radio show?! Her voice is like nails down a blackboard. So combined with Nags, nah.

• Haha
Does she think we’re stupid? And does she think she looks THAT different with makeup on? 🙄
Real skin plus Botox, fillers, and whatever other treatments she has that are beyond the reach of most of the women who follow her and will see this picture and applaud her 🙁

Reactions: 6
The hypocrisy is wild, and making vague comments about her and Caroline's WhatsApp messages about Cult Beauty? I'm sure they'll change their tune when the next #Ad comes calling. Caroline literally put her name on a Menopause Box FFS.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Nadine's content seems all over the place this week. So far she's done videos with Jonathan Van Ness and now Dane Pemberton. Has her audience changed to 19 year olds?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nadine's content seems all over the place this week. So far she's done videos with Jonathan Van Ness and now Dane Pemberton. Has her audience changed to 19 year olds?
I’d never heard of either of them until this week when they began popping up all over people’s Instagram stories. So I guessed they were flogging something. The Jonathan person was selling shampoo I think, what was this Dane shilling?

Let’s face it, people like them wouldn’t give the likes of Baggott or Oaf Hirons the time of day unless it was for financial gain.

I’d never heard of either of them until this week when they began popping up all over people’s Instagram stories. So I guessed they were flogging something. The Jonathan person was selling shampoo I think, what was this Dane shilling?

Let’s face it, people like them wouldn’t give the likes of Baggott or Oaf Hirons the time of day unless it was for financial gain.
JVN has been doing the rounds since his hair care just launched in SpaceNK. I couldn’t even tell you who Dane was! Anyone else know? 😅

Nadine is the Queen of freebies. She is forever saying to people she has on as guests on her lives 'I will tag such and such company in' or ' I will contact their PR and get them to send you blah blah blah' It's like come on love I am sure they have enough dosh to buy their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nadine is the Queen of freebies. She is forever saying to people she has on as guests on her lives 'I will tag such and such company in' or ' I will contact their PR and get them to send you blah blah blah' It's like come on love I am sure they have enough dosh to buy their own.
NB is always on the BBC London radio show of grabby freebie loving non-ad discloser Jo Good aka MiddleAgedMinx (wannabe influencer on YouTube and Insta).

People call in to the show with their beauty concerns and Nadine's replies always mention brands with whom she has commercial relationships, including Superdrug.

Other times they read out emails from 'listeners' who could easily be a planted, faked questions in order to push whatever product she needs to shill. Jo thanks Nadine profusely for her time and advice, as if she's giving advice from the goodness of her heart.

Remember this is supposed to be the impartial, non-commercial BBC. eg Jo Good ran out of Chanel bronzer and was loathe to buy a new one so NB got a freebie sent, she also sets JG up with brands for her to shill on her socials, which also get constant promotion on the BBC.

For those who don't know narcy Jo Good, she has 9 threads on Tattle, the wiki is a good start. https://tattle.life/wiki/jo-good

20220304_161646.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Her mate Jo Jones who I like but is probably loaded is suffering with hair loss and was telling Nadine who pipes up 'We must get you into Phillip Kingsley to get this sorted' next minute they are both in having private consultations:rolleyes:

• Angry
Her mate Jo Jones who I like but is probably loaded is suffering with hair loss and was telling Nadine who pipes up 'We must get you into Phillip Kingsley to get this sorted' next minute they are both in having private consultations:rolleyes:
Next thing they’ll be flogging their products, or Nadine will have a paid partnership with them. Does Jo do their PR by any chance?

Philip Jingskey is another company Jo Good, Middle Aged Minx, frequently had on her previous BBC Radio London weekday show. Now they/a representative are on the Sunday afternoon show which used to be three hours but has has just cut by one hour.

• Wow