Nadine Baggott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hear Say šŸ¤£ Maybe it's because I'm always wearing black too but I find Nadine quite chic! The one-shoulder tops have got to go but I find her style much nicer than Hirons' neon and camo.
To be fair its not hard to beat the Hirons at style wars. Shes like a cross between Brian Harvey and the territorial army. I stopped liking Nadines fashion when the white boots appeared.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hear Say šŸ¤£ Maybe it's because I'm always wearing black too but I find Nadine quite chic! The one-shoulder tops have got to go but I find her style much nicer than Hirons' neon and camo.
You donā€™t like the camouflage sweats and yellow hair? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some of the comments on her latest YouTube #AD are amusing! šŸ¤£
An honest chat about blah blah blah šŸ„± yeah right. Come off it, no mention of Ad anywhere yet it blatantly is one!

Pissing my sides at the comments. Basically saying your hair mightnā€™t fall out so much if you stopped faffing with it ALL the time šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If brands see the state of that comment section the jig is up. We want transparency and Ms Baggott aint delivering, she's also a little bit annoying. Such a pity but I've bought things on the back of her "must have product" videos and been left disappointed.

Reactions: 7
An honest chat about blah blah blah šŸ„± yeah right. Come off it, no mention of Ad anywhere yet it blatantly is one!

Pissing my sides at the comments. Basically saying your hair mightnā€™t fall out so much if you stopped faffing with it ALL the time šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Iā€™ll have to play the game with Ruth I normally play with Jo. I like to count the seconds that they talk before they get interrupted! Never normally more than 10!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope her cat walked in! Cats absolutely tit themselves at the old face masks. I love to see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nadine Baggot is currently on BBC Radio London with Jo Good (aka Middle Aged Minx on YouTube).

Between her and grabby Jo we can expect lots of shilling of all their "favourite" brands.

• Haha
Nadine Baggot is currently on BBC Radio London with Jo Good (aka Middle Aged Minx on YouTube).

Between her and grabby Jo we can expect lots of shilling of all their "favourite" brands.
Chanel bronzer leading the pack.

I just noticed I spelled Nadine's surname without the second t. Perhaps it could be a posh upgrade a al Hyacinth Bouquet.

Nadine Bahzhoh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Nags is jumping on the menopause train now is she? šŸ™„ Not sure how old she is, but maybe itā€™s already left the stationā€¦

I hate this cynical marketing to my age group. Theyā€™ve never bothered about us before, so they can do one now quite frankly. We donā€™t need to be sold anything different to put on our hair, face, body, etc, and weā€™re capable of finding a doctor for anything medical.

Attachments

• Sad
So Nags is jumping on the menopause train now is she? šŸ™„ Not sure how old she is, but maybe itā€™s already left the stationā€¦

I hate this cynical marketing to my age group. Theyā€™ve never bothered about us before, so they can do one now quite frankly. We donā€™t need to be sold anything different to put on our hair, face, body, etc, and weā€™re capable of finding a doctor for anything medical.

Excited Is definitely not the right word to use.

I resent the way ā€˜opening up the conversationā€™ about ANYTHING by these influencers always boils down to ā€˜buy this product/serviceā€™. Wellness/self care has been swallowed whole by consumerism. Itā€™s going to be so tedious to watch menopause go down the same way.

I know Jess DeFino is a bit out there but I do like the way she is trying to decouple the concept of ā€˜beautyā€™ from products and procedures - it is so deeply entwined I think to a certain point a lot of people have accepted they are one and the same.

Reactions: 6
I used to really like Nadine until I realised almost everything she does is an ad. It made me a bit sad, itā€™s so disappointing. But to be honest, I did find something a bit odd about the way she speaks, I think it it might be the Botox or something. And if Iā€™m being mean, the one sided tops are a no.

• Sick