Nadine Baggott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Nadine until I realised almost everything she does is an ad. It made me a bit sad, it’s so disappointing. But to be honest, I did find something a bit odd about the way she speaks, I think it it might be the Botox or something. And if I’m being mean, the one sided tops are a no.
She loves giving us the cold shoulder does Nags 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why the actual duck would you put this in an online beauty community forum? Don’t these people have real friends to talk to?!
I commented on that saying it might put ladies off going for smears. I didn’t like her tone at all!

Reactions: 4
In the Nadine FB group. The original poster os all over the comments yelling at anyone who dares to suggest it is irresponsible to post as it may put women off getting a smear.

reality is if it hurts that much she either a. had a sloppy nurse or b. has an underlying issue. Either of those scenarios should be taken up with her practice. Not posted about in a makeup and skincare forum. She is getting on her soap box about speaking up, but what does she think posting in a FB group will do? Take it up with your GP hun!

Reactions: 5
What’s wrong with people?! Honestly can’t understand what goes on in the mind of someone who would post this in a public group.

I really think it depends on the person doing it and the size of instrument they are using. My last one was done by a senior nurse at the GP surgery and it was fine.

But I agree that’s a terrible thing to put on a public group.

Last edited:
Just watched the superdrug walkabout one big advert for superdrug and garnier 🤑 have to say I was a bit distracted by the strange crotch damp patch on her skirt couldn’t miss it!
Plus there is no way I would go shopping without a mask I know it’s optional in UK but still advised right?

I just watched the first ten minutes or so, but switched off again, she’s insufferable. She was particularly pompous when a couple of customers needed to get past her and she stood back to let them through while saying something in a ridiculous tone of voice. I can’t see that this is labelled as an advert anywhere, and given that she has a business relationship with Superdrug, and she is specifically pointing out brands that she has worked with previously, I think it seems disingenuous not to at least point this out.

She did say she would wear her mask if she were shopping, but she was not going to wear it while filming.

Reactions: 5
Filming must protect you from covid 😉 before I get shot down my niece in early 20s & fully vaccinated recently was very sick with covid not in hospital but still sicker than anyone would want to be!

I was wondering if I had missed the ad notice too should definitely be on it obviously an ad for Superdrug and garnier and also pointed out Olay hasn’t she worked with them too?

Reactions: 2
Filming must protect you from covid 😉 before I get shot down my niece in early 20s & fully vaccinated recently was very sick with covid not in hospital but still sicker than anyone would want to be!

I was wondering if I had missed the ad notice too should definitely be on it obviously an ad for Superdrug and garnier and also pointed out Olay hasn’t she worked with them too?
I’ve just reported her to the ASA. I’m bloody sick of these insta scammers not declaring tit properly. Even if it’s not technically an advert, she’s definitely got previous and ongoing relationships with some of the brands she waxed lyrical about, so I feel that at least there should have been some type of declaration in the text along with the video.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just reported her to the ASA. I’m bloody sick of these insta scammers not declaring tit properly. Even if it’s not technically an advert, she’s definitely got previous and ongoing relationships with some of the brands she waxed lyrical about, so I feel that at least there should have been some type of declaration in the text along with the video.
It's worthwhile also posting this sort of shadiness over on this dedicated thread, otherwise the record of these instances can get lost in the threads.

Oh god, I hope she’s ok!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It's worthwhile also posting this sort of shadiness over on this dedicated thread, otherwise the record of these instances can get lost in the threads.

Thanks - I didn’t realise that thread existed! I’ll copy my post over there too. Just so fed up with the lot of them, especially lately when they should all by now be fully aware of the rules, so there’s no excuse to be shady.

Reactions: 4
I really think it depends on the person doing it and the size of instrument they are using. My last one was done by a senior nurse at the GP surgery and it was fine.

But I agree that’s a terrible thing to put on a public group.
Yes to choosing a smaller speculum but relaxing is really important too. It can also be painful if the patient is very tense. I realise that relaxing isn’t the easiest thing to do in that situation but it will really help make it more comfortable.

Reactions: 1