Nadine Baggott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Philip Jingskey is another company Jo Good, Middle Aged Minx, frequently had on her previous BBC Radio London weekday show. Now they/a representative are on the Sunday afternoon show which used to be three hours but has has just cut by one hour.
Yes Philip Kingsley is one, Margaret Dabbs as well. Her BBC Radio London show, the Sunday shows particularly, is a spruiking post for companies with whom Jo Good has - or would like to have - a commercial relationship. Every aesthetic practitioner gets her begging for a neck treatment. Nadine Baggott facilitates the shills further by repping so many brands, but it's so kind of her to go on the radio with advice for the listeners, of course that's only reason Jo has her on. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Yes Philip Kingsley is one, Margaret Dabbs as well. Her BBC Radio London show, the Sunday shows particularly, is a spruiking post for companies with whom Jo Good has - or would like to have - a commercial relationship. Every aesthetic practitioner gets her begging for a neck treatment. Nadine Baggott facilitates the shills further by repping so many brands, but it's so kind of her to go on the radio with advice for the listeners, of course that's only reason Jo has her on. :sick:
Lol at me writing Philip Jingskey, interesting auto correct. 😆 That company has been around for bloody years and I think Mr Kingsley is dead.

• Wow
Lol at me writing Philip Jingskey, interesting auto correct. 😆 That company has been around for bloody years and I think Mr Kingsley is dead.
And if any if that pricey tit worked no one wealthy would be bald.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And if any if that pricey tit worked no one wealthy would be bald.
If you’ve noticed, no one called Philip Kingsley has ever been interviewed by her. Plus, her hair isn’t a good advert for them, especially her previous snaggly mess, if indeed she’s ever been to them.

If you’ve noticed, no one called Philip Kingsley has ever been interviewed by her. Plus, her hair isn’t a good advert for them, especially her previous snaggly mess, if indeed she’s ever been to them.
He died 5 years ago at 86. Looks like his daughter is the one keeping the snake oil promises going by blaming him dying for her hair falling out to shill the cure! 😂

20220305_082034.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did Baggs go for treatment as well, or did she just go along with Jo?
Apparently she had a consultation with Jo but she thought her hair was fine. Not so ,but Jo said that is her (Nadines) own story to tell. Wait for the big tale and links to pricey products she probably got given for free.

Apparently she had a consultation with Jo but she thought her hair was fine. Not so ,but Jo said that is her (Nadines) own story to tell. Wait for the big tale and links to pricey products she probably got given for free.
Watch this space then! 🙄🙄

I Googled him, and am still non the wiser....
I felt her comment about Mary Greenwell’s 10/10 products being “so expensive” in the live with this Dane person was disingenuous and unprofessional.
Mary stipulated at the start that the products are expensive because her clients expect luxury products, and, unlike Nadine and this Dane guy who were plugging Garnier, she repeatedly acknowledged that she was “blessed” to receive them for free.
I’d take freebies from Cle de Peau over those from Garnier any day!

The thing with ‘Trichology’ is that it’s a pseudoscience. These people aren’t doctors or medical scientists. They haven’t got regulated, standardised training and protected titles. The “Institute of Trichologists” which claims to provide ‘clinical training’ and describes itself as “The Institute of Trichologists is the foremost professional association for trichologists in the World, the largest provider of trichology training in Europe and the longest established body of its type. Our registered members have undergone education programmes to qualify as Clinical Trichologists. Clinical Trichology is the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders of the human hair and scalp.”
is in some scabby multi use block in Tooting (pictured).

Scamming desperate people. Dermatologists or endocrinologists are the professionals to see for hairloss (depending on the cause).

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wonder if this will cause any fall out in her group. Nadine speaking to dermatologists and aestheticians about clinical skin care
Thanks for sharing! She raves about the high street and claims we don't need to spend a lot on skincare. I must admit I've found some gems in Superdrug because of Nadine. So what's the truth?

Wonder if this will cause any fall out in her group. Nadine speaking to dermatologists and aestheticians about clinical skin care
Well well well. I’d also wonder how this would be received by some of the brands she works with. What a hypocrite. Talk about biting the hand that feeds.

That H&B video was dreadful. The camera work was terrible - out of focus pretty much throughout and failing to show whatever she was pointing to / talking about. Whoever filmed it wants shooting. I certainly hope she didn’t pay them.

The constant finger pointing and tapping was excruciating.

Also, as usual, couldn’t see any mention that it was an advert or paid partnership.

• Wow
Nadine is losing her way. Absolutely sick of the "Best Beauty Buys" with mediocre celebs and influencers. Her YouTube is just all rehashed content from her Instagram now.

Nadine is losing her way. Absolutely sick of the "Best Beauty Buys" with mediocre celebs and influencers. Her YouTube is just all rehashed content from her Instagram now.
She did one recently with a Derm who said she does not use expensive products. Nadine rolled her eyes and said she could not believe the expensive products some of her guests use and she has to bite her lip. Most of her guests get sent freebies and don't spend their own money anyway.

She did one recently with a Derm who said she does not use expensive products. Nadine rolled her eyes and said she could not believe the expensive products some of her guests use and she has to bite her lip. Most of her guests get sent freebies and don't spend their own money anyway.
The ones with the derms are the only ones watching IMO! The rest of them are C-listers endorsing Augustinus Bader 🤣

Wish she'd make some more original videos. I massively scaled back my skincare routine thanks to her and found some genuine high street gems because of her.

Her BBC Radio London show, the Sunday shows particularly, is a spruiking post for companies with whom Jo Good has - or would like to have - a commercial relationship. Every aesthetic practitioner gets her begging for a neck treatment. Nadine Baggott facilitates the shills further by repping so many brands, but it's so kind of her to go on the radio with advice for the listeners, of course that's only reason Jo has her on. :sick:
I don't think I'll be tuning in.

Attachments

• Haha