Nadia Thorburn #3 poses like she’s mid jump, fiancés in the back seat having an illicit hump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her video where she’s speaking about her stomach and how her mindset has changed this last couple of years since she’s had children. You can see sue quickly corrects herself the twins are only 2. Then the guy starts clapping to shut her up 😂😂 that’s so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is F4T supposed to say fat or fit? Because it looks like fat and I feel that's a weird message.

Oh, it's food 4 thought, it looks just like fat and that's got to be intentional, to make people feel bad surely

Reactions: 9
Is F4T supposed to say fat or fit? Because it looks like fat and I feel that's a weird message.

Oh, it's food 4 thought, it looks just like fat and that's got to be intentional, to make people feel bad surely
I noticed this too it looks a lot like FAT but stands for food 4 thought. I wonder if that’s intentional?

Was Mason actually in a car seat or booster after they'd seen the dinosaurs?
I noticed that he put his seatbelt on yet he was very low down. Also why film your kid after coaching him to say he loves you….second hand embarrassed for her. It was so obvs she told him what to say beforehand 😂

For all these two tadgers bang on about healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle they don’t half feed their kids some shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nadia moaning about the price of a day out with her kid.. I bet that's why the triplets don't get to go anywhere
best getting "promoting" the flash mops hun you've got a squad of kids now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’ve pinned photos of each other as top on their Instagram grids.

Tell me you’re insecure without telling me your insecure…

• Haha

Such a marketing strategy, it's all so fake and clinical, just like Nadia's aesthetic.

I noticed that, how cringe especially when everyone knows he’s been shagging about behind her back in between the car seats!

Mortified for her trying to portray a 💫perfect beige life💫 to get a free flash mop when they probably bleeping hate each other and most of Edinburgh knows he cheats on her 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
So nadias been away and is now git a viral infection and tonsillitis!!!
To much gobbling randoms 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A tenner bet she’s had a tummy tuck
Exactly tell us you’ve had a tummy tuck without telling us you’ve had a tummy tuck lol either that or she’s on a massive come down from a night out. She’s always ‘ill/hungover’ thought with her doing that health thing she was on top form?? Billy bullshitting again

Nadia’s had another breakdown I see 🙄

jokes aside, something has to give! This is the 3rd or 4th time in 18 months that she’s had a nervous breakdown or been so unwell she’s been hospitalised/bed bound for over a week. She can’t give up parenting her “littles” 🤮 or her “chaos” so the obvious choice would be to give up her crappy influencing career if you can call it that?
She cannot be making decent money, she’s been consistently losing followers all year and her engagement is under 2%! Is all this stress and ill health really worth a few free days out and some cleaning products

Reactions: 5
Something is SO fishy about her story. First they called an ambulance for her which took her to the Western Genera Hospital?!? She lives right beside the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary - there’s no way an ambulance would come to hers, then drive past the ERI and go a further 30 minutes to the Western which has NO A&E department. It doesn’t work like that. If you need an emergency ambulance you get taken to the ERI. If it’s not an emergency then you’d be expected to make your own way…

Totally on the tummy tuck train!

My thoughts exactly! She stays a stone throw from ERI .. but they took her to other side of town? 🤥
Something is SO fishy about her story. First they called an ambulance for her which took her to the Western Genera Hospital?!? She lives right beside the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary - there’s no way an ambulance would come to hers, then drive past the ERI and go a further 30 minutes to the Western which has NO A&E department. It doesn’t work like that. If you need an emergency ambulance you get taken to the ERI. If it’s not an emergency then you’d be expected to make your own way…

I doubt this time round its a tummy tuck or we would have been taken on her "journey"

Do you think she would keep it that quiet though? I feel like she would be on the beg for one and have to post about it, you know, take us all on her "journey"... Do agree though, she's up to something