Nadia Thorburn #3 poses like she’s mid jump, fiancés in the back seat having an illicit hump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to her live last night, I did feel sorry for her and her insecurities on her body and all the while Liam was off shagging countless women.

Reactions: 7
So she thought she’d keep it a secret as it was her private journey but no she wanted to share it with everyone lol. More like now it’s become an income stream so that’s why she’s sharing it! And started crying when he mention Liam well she didn’t tell the truth saying her Insecurity is because my boyfriend is shagging other women behind my back!! No couldn’t possibly tell the truth could she it’s all because she’s the only one to have birthed 3 children at once 🙄 let’s pretend I have this amazing beige life with my amazing mothering skills and how I’m so amazing 😴 bore off with the fake ass tit

Reactions: 5
Didn't watch the live and flicked through the stories reading the captions as she goes on for far too long for me(!), but why do some of these influenzas always have to be on a 'journey' of self-discovery/self-help/improvement?! They need to find something to spend their time on instead of thinking about themselves all the time. The rest of us just get up and get on with it, family and work are what we think about before anything else cos that's what pays the bills and who we need to take care of! Rant over 🤪

Reactions: 4
Never mind the bairn covered head to toe in sh1te Nadias just washed her hair 🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cant be hooped watching those stories or that live - did she get a tummy tuck or no 😂
I don’t think she’s had a tummy tuck. She looks quite a bit bigger in real life, she’s short so looks dumpy if that makes sense. She’s definitely lost weight but I don’t think she’s had surgery. Just tucked her fupa into her skims bodywear and edits her pictures as usual.

This is my problem with people like Nadia/her bestie KHM/Kikifit (if anyone reads those threads), this "self-care"journey, "be yourself, be who you are" BS is always pushed down everyone's throats by the fakest most filtered, edited, insecure people who make it plainly obvious they would rather be anyone but who they are

• Heart
If you seen her in real life, you wouldn’t think it was her…. There is a reason she doesn’t go to events in Edinburgh or Glasgow. People see right through her BS.

• Wow
The kids covered in tit and her main concern is her hair and the fact she has poo on her finger. I'm not a liam fan but I loved the way he turned that into a fun thing and Nadia just made it all about her the boot

• Heart
Holy duck, the bird tit story is up there with the funniest content I’ve ever seen them post! The poor wee soul didn’t look 1 bit bothered about it either. Take note Nadia 🤣

Reactions: 6
Sorry but that is not how you do a dead lift Nadia! Could she stick her arse out any more lol

Reactions: 2
The kids covered in tit and her main concern is her hair and the fact she has poo on her finger. I'm not a liam fan but I loved the way he turned that into a fun thing and Nadia just made it all about her the boot
That is what I like about Liam as a parent he always make things so positive even if it’s bird tit over the kids :ROFLMAO:
nadia “it took me hours to wash and dry my hair” settle down love u only have a few 16 inch extensions in !!!!

• Haha
Think she's been having a little snoop 👀 she's tryed to justify her reaction saying she didn't know one of the twins was covered in tit. If you weren't so self obsessed you would of noticed

She didn’t know he was covered in tit??? So why did she say look what happened to us and the fact she was looking at him COVERED IN IT!!!! You can’t justify self absorbed behaviour. She’s just so damn selfish I’d be more bothered about the kid being covered and rubbing it in their eye or something not me bleeping selfish cow

ALSO I can’t imagine any life or existence when I would put on a full face of makeup and do my hair to sit with a bottle of fairy liquid for a picture.

Sad as duck.

Are her legs allergic to each other? The wife leg stance is getting worse

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It annoyed me how during the bird tit incident she was saying to her son "oh what a shame!".. I assume talking about getting poop on his clothes. He couldn't care less!

He tagged Marks & Spencer’s Food PR in his post about ice cream and Percy pigs….

LOL absolute beg

• Haha