Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforthegossip22

I see what everyone is saying. But I’m just over this girl. I think most of her followers are too. She isn’t gaining any new followers she’s actually loosing them. She isnt anything fresh, interesting, funny, relatable or new. I don’t know what she is anymore. I actually don’t think she knows what she’s suppose to be anymore either. Her fashion ads have gone and we’re stuck with flash and hello fresh (like every other insta hun).
I’m honestly sick too death reading that she’s too ill to look after her own kids. Like what follower wants to read that. I don’t think she’s had one month when she hasn’t been away working, girls trip or caught a bug so doesn’t have the kids. I think she really needs to give insta a long break and get back doing brides makeup ( or whatever she did) as well as taking the kids off insta.
The kids will be 3 in December and she still can’t be left alone with them without asking for help. I don’t think I’ll ever understand that - a mother that can’t go out with her kids alone without being completely overwhelmed stress and close to a breakdown. I have twin toddlers, I know it’s not always easy. Kids have days when they are horrible and it’s stressful sometimes in public when its constant meltdowns, but she doesn’t even try. It’s constantly shagger that’s out with the kids Or his mother in and around Edinburgh. I’d be really concerned for the welfare of the kids if shagger got a proper job and he was gone 9-5 each day.

If she’s got postpartum depression, then she needs to go speak to someone and take herself and the kids off insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

hereforthegossip22

Well ladies, guess who’s back messaging and liking other girls status. Yes yes troll feet McGee. Heard it from a trust worthy source Liam is back being a creep and liking and messaging a local girl in Edinburgh ( she didn’t have a clue who he was or if she was with anyone, just seen his profile which is kid centre). She just deletes his messages as she’s with someone and they aren’t that pleased about this unwanted attention from this has been footballer. He likes her picture and followers her, but then quickly unlikes and unfollows. He keeps repeating the same thing, obviously to get her attention.

I guess it’s true, once a cheat, always a cheat.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

royaljax

£375 for a pair of trainers….no thanks. Majority of your followers are worried about bills, price hikes and living costs not running to go and waste £375 on one pair of trainers. I wish she understood her followers more.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Cametoread2

View attachment 1373410
Omg 🤢🤣🤣🤣 open your wider hun they still look fat AF 😭🤣 She looks like she's either pissed herself or has a hell of a weggy
Wtf has the coffee cup got to do leggings
I don’t like when we comment on her body or what she looks like. If she annoys you ok, but she looks better than I do after having 1 child. Ok she has no job and can go to the gym when she wants and probably I am jealous of that fact but she’s working on her body and if she’s feeling confident to show her full body in a beige onesie then I applaud her. It’s him I can’t stand (I’d prefer this thread was his not hers), would I comment on his appearance…probably not. But that man is a cheating piece of scum and has made her an insecure woman and I am not here for it. She could leave, but how hard would it be to split up a family with 4 kids and neither having an ACTUAL job. I wouldn’t like to make that decision to leave. I digress, sorry, I just don’t think as women we should be commenting on a woman who has been knocked to the ground by her fella and that is trying to build her confidence up.

Reactions: 14

Opinionated

VIP Member
I get it’s interesting when someone’s had triplets but fuck me she’s acting like she’s the only one to ever have them!! Why would anyone be that interested?? It’s actually cringey just listening to her harp on. Ive said before I know a girl who was 17 and had triplets. She just got on with it but she didn’t go on socials trying to grift free stuff. She was a single mum and they were always well behaved and spotlessly clean. She’s now got another child and in a relationship and the kids are about 8 I think now. She’s the type of person who needs applauding not the likes of Nadia who’s so fake with her cheating boyfriend and her beige life. It just annoys me so much

Reactions: 12

studmuffin12

No Nadia, you've not had a date night in ages you're right, because he's been busy shagging half of West Lothian in the back of your car silly

• Haha

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Yay! It's hard to do a recap as they are both so dull it all just blurs into one long AD. They both still think they can yell at us till we buy Hello Fresh. They have been single handedly keeping their local coffee shops going by never making coffee at home and making sure they take a picture of every single disposable coffee cup ever purchased. The obsession with smoothies and oats continues as Liam 'Delia Smith' hints at a cooking book. Nads went to Greece to her best friends wedding sporting some of the worst eyelashes I've ever seen, even for her. I don't know how many spiders had to die but it must have been a shame. While she was there Wynter got ill and was taken into hospital but she claimed Liam kept it from her to not spoil her good time, she said as soon as she found out she rushed back, but that didn't stop her posting.
Liam is still favouring the twins like they superheros and nads singles out Wynter like she's next in line for the throne.
Oh and her taste in shoes hasn't improved.

• Haha

nelly2317

VIP Member
Liam “clarifying” he didn’t have anyone else in his bed last night 👀 what about the back seats of your car Liam 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Cametoread2

No no and no, those feet are an abomination. Imagine shagging someone with those toes, maybe there’s a reason he shags in the car…so he doesn’t have to take his socks and shoes off 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Maybe it's just me but is making a 7 year old climb two munros in one day not a bit much?! Makes him take cold showers too. Pretty such that campervan is an #ad too but nothing declared and her #ads make me fucking cringe...
Liam is so weird with that boy, all the sit ups and push ups so he's got a six pack at 7 and all the smoothies. Then he's always calling him the alpha and saying he's looking after his sister, it's not healthy for a little boy at all.

Reactions: 10

platesofmeat

Funnily enough I heard the exact same thing from a friend of mine’s sister. He’s been liking her pictures and messaging her reactions on her stories…then deleting them when she’s checked again later. Obv deletes before he has to hand his phone over to Nads for checking…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10