Nadia Thorburn #2 Family of gangsters, can never finish a question and answer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if she can afford new shoes and bags every other week costing £1000 she can afford her own childcare tbh! 😂

Or maybe that’s why they can afford all those luxuries 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔😂

Reactions: 2
I think if she can afford new shoes and bags every other week costing £1000 she can afford her own childcare tbh! 😂

Or maybe that’s why they can afford all those luxuries 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔😂
Unless the shoes r fakes 👀 Don’t ever see her posting them in the packaging they arrive in!

Reactions: 3
Wait so, three bedrooms? With one travel cot in each room? She must of had family staying too and had one child in each room with them!

Over 1k for a 3 night stay! And this is 2 adults and 2 kids. No thanks!

Over 1k for a 3 night stay! And this is 2 adults and 2 kids. No thanks!
Since she went with family, this would have obviously cost the company more!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s pissed me off with that! So they visit the soft play there and post about it and then all of a sudden they’re “gifted” a weekend away?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s pissed me off with that! So they visit the soft play there and post about it and then all of a sudden they’re “gifted” a weekend away?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
That's probably why they visited the soft play as it's not near their house - there will be many more soft plays far closer.

Yeah no doubt! Forward thinking and all that 🤷🏻‍♀️ Whilst they must have a lot of followers with young children that are stuck at home, can’t afford soft play and certainly couldn’t afford a weekend away! What a scunner!

Yeah they definitely had family stay too cos in one of liams snaps there was 2 cars in the drive. A big family car and a wee white sporty one

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.