Nadia Thorburn #2 Family of gangsters, can never finish a question and answer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I think she’s now hinting that she wants a free nose job 😂😂
Also her teeth are still squint?? Was she not getting Invisalign or something?
Complains about the upcoming weekend…..but I’m not complaining it’s a positive stress…..ummm ok nads

Oh and she still follows Kate hayes 🥴🥴🥴🥴
Ngl she definitely does need that nose sorted it’s really noticeable :censored:

Reactions: 4
I really can’t understand how people find her relatable? In her latest insta story she said women have messaged her saying how amazing it is she took time out and recorded the kids tantrum to show how it really is. I’m sorry but if my kids were so distressed when out on a walk my phone wouldn’t be the first thing I thought of never mind record it. Her followers are clearly brainless like her. What mother needs to see other kids have a tantrum surly they all know kids no matter what age will have a tantrum at some point. They’re toddlers what are people expecting.

Reactions: 8
So she’s going on holiday this weekend with 4 small kids and the most important thing is to get your hair done??? How about looking after your kids whilst packing??? Honestly I don’t know how Liam puts up with her surely there’s a gangsters moll out there somewhere for him that would treat him better 😂😂

So she’s going on holiday this weekend with 4 small kids and the most important thing is to get your hair done??? How about looking after your kids whilst packing??? Honestly I don’t know how Liam puts up with her surely there’s a gangsters moll out there somewhere for him that would treat him better 😂😂
Priorities for the gram!! The most unrelatable insta mum

Priorities for the gram!! The most unrelatable insta mum
Sorry did I say mum that was a mistake I meant hun 😂

• Haha
Ooor Nadia advertising, wonder if she did this in exchange for a free full head of highlights 🤣
Also funny how it isn’t heavily edited or filtered like nadia, the big beg normally does, you can see how caked her make-up is and how bad her skin actually is.
The fact she has the sheer audacity to be showing skincare recommendations is laughable 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
It is embarrassing! And the blog for Morrisons….are you kidding me on 😂😂😂 legit nothing surprises me! Where’s the guesses she’s off to Tomoz?? Blackpool? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It is embarrassing! And the blog for Morrisons….are you kidding me on 😂😂😂 legit nothing surprises me! Where’s the guesses she’s off to Tomoz?? Blackpool? 😂
Oh God it was absolutely shocking, I watched the whole thing like 😯
Her first vlog was absolutely tit, can only imagine how even more tit her YouTube will be if that was her attempt at a vlog.
On the YouTube thing, how does she genuinely believe she’ll manage to do the planning, filming and editing needed to have a success YouTube channel? She CONSTANTLY moans how how she’s no time and always tired??

Reactions: 5
I’d say she has hired someone to do all that side of things for YouTube so she doesn’t need to. A lot of the floggers do it

Reactions: 1
I've not been on all day and when I finally have a minute, she hasn't posted. I'm gutted (only because i want to see what old tit she is moaning about again!). Is she keeping it all for a vlog?!

I’d say she has hired someone to do all that side of things for YouTube so she doesn’t need to. A lot of the floggers do it
Wonder where she gets the money to do that? Each vlog are probably going to be sponsored!

Reactions: 2
I still wonder how they can afford triplets to go to private nursery a few days a week! Must be around a grand a month easily, there’s no way they earn that much from insta!

I still wonder how they can afford triplets to go to private nursery a few days a week! Must be around a grand a month easily, there’s no way they earn that much from insta!
It's just over £400 to send my two 1 day a week! To afford their lifestyle and nursery, they'd have to be earning at least 15k a month, if not more!

• Wow
They won’t be paying for nursery. They will be attending as a referral from health visitor.

So where is she then?? Has she had yet another meltdown and fell out with Liam coz he’s tired of your tit?? But make sure you get your Morrisons post in first to make your spending money for your hols. Let’s hope she’s actually having fun with her kids for once and totally forgot to update insta but we know that’s never going to happen. Her and her kids having fun can never go in the same sentence without her having a moan

They won’t be paying for nursery. They will be attending as a referral from health visitor.
I didn’t think you get them now a days? My health visitor told me only children who have social services involved or very young mums can be referred to nursery and that’s usually an early years centre (in Scotland). The triplets go to a private nursery

Reactions: 1
I didn’t think you get them now a days? My health visitor told me only children who have social services involved or very young mums can be referred to nursery and that’s usually an early years centre (in Scotland). The triplets go to a private nursery
You do still get referrals. If there are no spaces in LA nurseries then funding can be provided for a partnership or private nursery. A lot of health visitors are reluctant to do it as it involves meetings and paperwork but it is 100% available but if a parent had multiple children and needed support then this is an option

• Wow
You do still get referrals. If there are no spaces in LA nurseries then funding can be provided for a partnership or private nursery. A lot of health visitors are reluctant to do it as it involves meetings and paperwork but it is 100% available but if a parent had multiple children and needed support then this is an option
She doesn’t need support though, Liam works part time and their mums are round constantly! She just can’t be bothered to parent on her own!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.