Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cametoread2

The last few pictures of wynter she's the double of David from lost boys when he's the vampire 🧛‍♂️

View attachment 1235440
i think talking about how the kids look isn’t fair at all. Let’s stick to talking about the parents. I get they put their kids online and open to public commentary but to talk about their looks doesn’t feel right to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Cametoread2

I know this isn’t a rave thread but I truly feel sorry for her for all of this. It is never easy to be cheated on but to have a public instagram with thousands of followers and to find out via here could not have been easy, and top it all off with 4 kids.

I think she went with Mason to hot wheels to get out of the house and try to take her mind off it all. He’s probably doing some heavy grovelling but I would admire her more to walk away, especially if he’s got previous…a leopard never changes its spots. It won’t be easy for either of them if they split, they’ll both need help from their families, like most do through a break up.

I agree, their silence isn’t a coincidence. For him especially, he has never been this quiet, even when he went camping he still managed to post.

I really really hope he’s hurting. He deserves the hurt. What he done was awful. If he wanted someone else he should have walked away, I hate cheats! I’m surprised he doesn’t want the title of ‘single super dad’, I’m sure he’d love the attention that would bring.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

BeckBeck

I have a lot of mutual friends with his sister.
Nadia knows about the messages, found out from Tattle, he has admitted it and apparently there’s been some more stuff come out too.
By all accounts she had no idea what he was up to.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Fandan

Sorry, but that Liam actually makes my vagina shrivel up.
i don’t know how he manages to get girls in the back of his car. He’s about as sexy as a wet cardboard box.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Hjkivy

I used to go out with liam, for a few years. In my own experience i can say he did actually cheat on me; always messaging other girls behind my back, never knew what to believe! Shame to see it still going on with 4 kids though

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Anabrow

Liam since the age of 16 has been a serial cheater, liar and womaniser. He is incredible at covering up his mucky paw prints. He is years in the making. I know many girls he has texted or been with before nadia, even from literally 20 years ago! Even when he was with nadia he was texting someone asking for pictures saying (albeit joking) that her being the mother of his kid was enough and he had no intention to propose etc. I seen the texts!

As much of a good dad he is, he is an utterly shit partner. I would rather have my lazy honest husband than some seedy show off.
When you put your lives all over social media. You really have to ensure you are crystal clean, otherwise this is the exact stuff that will come back to haunt you. Karma liam?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I know this isn’t a rave thread but I can’t help but feel sorry for her. No one deserves what she has potentially had to see/go through. She can’t win either way. She either stays and potentially she’s a mug if he’s played away but then she’s trying to be a good mum and keeping her family together but will never heal that crack or she leaves and she’s having to solo raise 4 kids.

While Liam then saunters off and lives his best single super dad life. The other girl and Liam are the ones who have fucked up here and poor Nadia can’t do right.

Took herself away for the weekend with Mason to probably give him some normality and it’s not good enough.

I know why she has a thread on here and I get that but most of us here are most likely females and she’s being pulled down ever further when she’s not done anything wrong for her family circumstances. Liam has.

Just my opinion, sorry :(

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Literally would love to see what you looked like… that comments just vile

I’m all for tea but picking someone out like that - your life must be shit

To expand on my last post. I am new to this thread - it was mentioned on Chet sket. I get the problems you have with this woman but I genuinely can imagine you have zero rights to be tslking about her chunky legs. Like it’s a joke 🤣
I think you’re in the wrong place babe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Hjkivy

Liam isnt 32, he is 37!

Family is important to liam,very family oriented. Would buy me designer bags every birthday and christmas without fail yet probably just to cover his sneaky ways.

would say that he doesnt actually have that much to do with his dad as you would think, football was his main passion. Really dedicated himself to it, never drank never ever smoked or took drugs, really repulsed by it actually. He always had a few jobs going at once whether it be meal prep business or selling cars etc. He owned a flat and then house before knowing nadia. Always had expensive cars but paid them up. His parents have been separated years and years, his dad is definitely extremely dodgy but the whole family were a bit shielded from it because he had a younger brother.

He actually messaged me whilst with nadia, before having the triplets, he has probably messaged half of edinburgh and glasgow at this rate tbh. Funny, i wouldnt have thought nadia was his type, she is quite done up so maybe thats where the attraction was. All the best to them, im well rid 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

studmuffin12

9CFA2C3F-0FE7-405D-8069-22A57973EAC4.jpeg

Nadia’s favourite Drake songs hahahaha

Sticky - the car seats after Liam’s been at football training

Flights booked - as usual for our Nads, anything to avoid the “chaos” at home with her littles

Calling my name - Well………. You make your own mind up about that one

Massive -a word Liam wishes he was described as

A keeper - Name something neither of them are

• Haha

DundeeChicken

Here here.
Regardless of what people think of Nadia, it’s absolutely disgusting how he’s behaving if true.
I feel bad for her. I feel bad for their kids.
what a great role model for the boys 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 17