Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that's the most accurate thing M's said about his 'career', possibly ever:

• He has never read a book on the education system. Guaranteed.
  • He has never written a book on the education system. Guaranteed.

Morever, how does a 'personal, practical and imperfect guide' to home education schooling become a book about the education system?

stoned.com confused.com

I'd say he's gone full

But David Brent was a nice person. M's a c*nty rat in a trap who hasn't put enough aside to pay last year's tax bill. He was gambling on their YT channel being a success. Should have bought a lottery ticket.

Reactions: 11
Nitty says to stacey atthe end, "but Zak is much younger than my kids, ive got teenagers" Zak is 12. Isnt Kiki 12?

Reactions: 14
How hot was it yesterday..she has the same dungerees onthere rambling total shite on the live

Reactions: 5
So their devotees will buy the book even though some of them dont have children, makes me wonder what sort of books these subs have read? Fuzzy felt in pictures? This book is going to be a disaster, pre sales from the subs and then in the 10p bin at the charity shop - Im sure it will get slated in proper home educating circles

Reactions: 10
that will be down the the publishers as his name is alphabetically first o it looks better on the eye

Reactions: 4
Dont they get paid up front for these sort of books? then push it themselves to get the sales up s the publishers recuop their investment?

Reactions: 3
Dont they get paid up front for these sort of books? then push it themselves to get the sales up s the publishers recuop their investment?
yeah, louise pentland has talked about this before, the publishers give you a lump sum before you write the book which is considered the salary. but then any commision from sales is like an added bonus

Reactions: 4
Whether the book is any good or not they don't home school their own kids we know that because they spend all day every day on social media or watching tv. No-one who watches their videos have ever seen any evidence of any home schooling in their house. What we have seen is the visits to galleries theatres cinemas in london, the runs around the park or a disused sports centre and that's basically it. They don't have any spare time in their day to educate their kids, I just don't get it.

I know that when we get nervous or anxious, our voice generally rises because of increased tension in the throat area, but jeeez they must both be anxious as they were both speaking in a shrill voice in the little bit of the live I've just seen.
As we all know with those two, a deep low will be due anytime, him retired to the toy shed to lick his wounds and she will go missing in action.
I also noticed there has been no sillyness or swearing from him over the last two lives!!! Obviously the book ppl were probably watching them, but it just goes to show he can behave normally, he just CHOOSES not to and CHOOSES to behave like an offensive dick!

Reactions: 8
Hi I am new here another unsubscriber from the Sobadderleys they are text book NPD (narcissistic personality
disorder)) the pair of them feed of each other N feeds M with the complements you are so intelligent you studied
English Lit bla bla bla perfect food for the narc. They hook their victims with a tactic called "love bombing" they
Identify their target then make them feel special in N and M's case "like family" then boom minupelation starts
Subs are hanging on every lie that comes out of their mouth. Now here is a question for their quiz night,
How can you tell when a narcissist is lying? answer-the minute he or she opens their mouth

Reactions: 21

That is an old pic of her she definitely doesn’t look like that..there certainly selling shit to hello

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
They are completely deluded. People are catching on to what they’re really like. Who would want to see that disheveled grubby pair on their drive. Their subs are desperate to be noticed by them. How sad. Buying stickers. They’re like a little pathetic little cult. As for Jessica - she needs help.

Nitty says to stacey atthe end, "but Zak is much younger than my kids, ive got teenagers" Zak is 12. Isnt Kiki 12?
Yes she is 12, Nitty’s always saying Kiki is a teenager. I feel sorry for Kiki she always looks sad and overwhelmed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Welcome Cat Mon Do, you'll fit in here really well

Reactions: 7
Welcome @Cat mon do glad you have also seen the light yep, love bombing the subs to buy buy buy, narc’s thru n thru

Has anyone else noticed that when she’s on LW it turns into to look at me everybody I’m Miss dog shit Sawalha..she has to talk louder than anyone else or talk over them

The picture they've used for their book cover is awful. Nitty looks like Grotbags and Manky looks like he hasn't slept for months. The title is nicked from a podcast. Gleam get the book deal, and operate in the same way, where the You Tubers promote and hype it like mad for pre sales. Make a buck while they can. Remember the Lily Pebbles build up to a piece of shite. I can just see it in Poundland bargain bucket.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.