Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
That's McDonaldfarmer sub is very very strange - I've noticed in the past that he comes across as very stalkerish on the live chats.

Nadia, will only buy organic meat but will eat cheap burger meat from Wimpy. I wouldn't normally judge but I just felt the need to out her hypocrisy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Sabbie

VIP Member
A lot of people feel like you do about her but I think you’d be surprised just how many feel like I do about her. We’ve been told to keep our gobs shut for too long and to keep our opinions to ourselves (including saying we like KH) but Katie’s got the balls to come out as say it like it is.
And the fact Nadia Sawalhahaha can’t stand her is good enough for me.
You support a nasty racist troll? Either you are an odious human like Katie or you really are Mank and here to troll us all. Well done you.

• Heart

RubyThursday

Chatty Member
The book is on Amazon 🙀 dont all rush you can pre order it for September its £9.99 . Im sure if you wait a short time it will be in a £ shop near you.
The sheep will all be on after 8pm to order, I haven't watched much but a-lot of the people who watch seem vulnerable and needy.
I cant believe anyone would take advice of schooling their children from these two. He is really creepy 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick

Sabbie

VIP Member
They feel sorry for Sadiq Khan and they’re chuffed Katie Hopkins was banned from Twitter.
I can’t stand Sadiq Khan and Katie Hopkins says what so many people think but are too scared to say.
This is another reason I can’t stand the Sadderleys ....I’m POLES apart from people like them.
I am pretty happy Katie Hopkins is banned from Twitter. She is utterly repulsive.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Less than 30 seconds into tonight vlog he's criticising her again!!! "do you know you sing every word, your turning into my mum" he says. He just will not stop criticising her. He's utterly misogynistic 😡😡😡

• Angry

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Honestly, what man in his 50s does this???? I know a few and they don't even care about social media.
It's embarrassing but then he doesn't have any friends or colleagues and doesn't live in the real world where people actually have a life. He has time on his hands to pratt around acting like a 7 year old on youtube and instagram.

Mark said recently that the Shinning footage he was working on didn't pan out because Maddie's friendship group who were involved had dissolved. I think it was a school drama project but at the time they led their subs into believing it was a real short film Mark was shooting.

Look at the state of the floor behind him :sick:

• Sick

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
He is doing the divide and conquer style of parenting. A complete dickhead. The more someone says No the more he does it, totally lacking in self awareness and intelligence.
Also playing one parent off the other to the kids is classic Narc behaviour. Disgusting.

• Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Something happens with the YT Gleamer's book deals. All seem to be Sunday Times best sellers or number one on Amazon. Before the release. Remember the Lily Pebbles debacle. She was so smug about her crappy tome. When it finally came out it was panned. So they're on lunchtimes now. Maybe they were up all night after eating Waynetta's baked beans mush. Nitty reckons they all love it, and is threatening to make it again tonight. My money's on them having a junk food takeaway.

• Heart

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
The new presenter on loose women today was like a breath of fresh air. She was interesting and full of beans. She made nitty look really old and boring 🤣
Oh I will take a look, they need a whole new line up. Anthea Turner was refreshing when they had her one for her 60th Birthday from her beautiful home and she looked fantastic. I think LW needs to move with the times and have women from all age groups on, late teens, 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's and older to get varied and interesting viewpoints. Also, not a panel who already have long careers married to rich husbands who do not see the world the same way as everyone else. I also think LW needs to stop focussing on problems and labelling everyone and everyone sharing their own personal drama.

• Heart

No one

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed that when she’s on LW it turns into to look at me everybody I’m Miss dog shit Sawalha..she has to talk louder than anyone else or talk over them

• Haha

Lululime

VIP Member
why do they think everything Maddie says is right - shes a 17 year old girl fgs - who barely moves out of her parents clutches
any decent person would have corrected her and had the discussion about personal and societal responsibility. They are shockers.....on so many levels.

• Heart

lalalanded

VIP Member
It was him laughing about cow tipping at 21, saying it wasn't disgusting and today adding that the many ppl who commented and complained are all Virtue signallers for complaining about a cow incident 29yrs ago.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE will you all complain on youtube, not via the app, about his repulsive behaviour. It's the only way to stop this vile man 🛑 🛑 🛑
Well looks like the virtue signallers got his ass censored. Awful, awful, abusive man. I hope their whole channel gets shut down.

• Heart

LadyStark

Chatty Member
There are 14 people 'waiting' on the youtube video reminder and 'mad'donalds farmer is chatting to all the subs, this is total madness!!!
I watch several people’s vlogs but N and M’s subs (more the paying ones ) are the oddest I’ve EVER seen..it’s not bloody normal to wait 3 fecking hours for a live

• Haha
  • Wow

polarbabe

3 things there going to tell us & saving the best until last she so excited🥱
Think they are adding shite now because everyone knows about the book.
This is gonna be a massive anti climax.. haha

OMG... Giving away 10 books... but you have to order one first and pay for one and then if they win they have to ask for a refund... Will be interested to see if that ever happens.

God they are so desperate to sell their book, they are gonna deliver some personally. They really know how to manipulate those vulnerable subs. I hope people wise up.

• Heart
  • Angry

Jax04

Chatty Member
Are they really going to use that pic as the cover? They both look like pure shite, in same clothes they've worn all month. What a load of crap, sounds like its going to be about manky to me, all about HIS school/uni/education, theyl be abit about nitty and di and how shit they were, manky will be the king of school, hes got 50 degrees dont ya kno 🙄 and then itl be a chapter on getting a tutor for their girls who are going to be famous so dont need gcses anyway. Ffs. More fool the stupid desperate subs who are clambering over each other playing the pick me pick me dance....all as deluded as each other.

what i found quite interesting in last nights live is how much they seem to be in talks about 🤔 theres so much stuff that MIGHT be coming....does he really believe hes going to be the next big film critic? these agents they have working for them, do they actually check out there content? Their viewing figures? Its all very strange to me, they all seem to think nitty is much more popular than she actually is, how many yrs does she have left in tv really? 5 at a push? Maybe thats where the desperation comes from, her sell by date is approaching fast....

• Heart