Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annother

Chatty Member
Nadia said in this morning's live that their schedule is going to change next week because of lockdown being lifted and people starting to go back to work. I wonder if they’ll do less lives now.
What she means is ,viewing figures are so low,folk fed up with their shit and they're struggling for things to talk about,its embarrassing the things they do

• Haha
Reactions: 9

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Was it an actual video of him cow tipping or him discussing it? He's certainly got mental health issues but not the ones he drones on about. I'm sure he's borderline. Creep.
It was him laughing about cow tipping at 21, saying it wasn't disgusting and today adding that the many ppl who commented and complained are all Virtue signallers for complaining about a cow incident 29yrs ago.

Hurray for youtube!!!!
They've removed the video of nob head breaking cows ribs!!

I've discovered if you open youtube VIA Google and not via the youtube app you can report VIDEOS AND it allows you to give your reasons where as the app doesn't allow you to give reasons. It's much better to be able to tell youtube exactly what is inappropriate. I'm thrilled they've removed it. He's VILE VILE VILE VILE VILE and he shows no remorse today
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE will you all complain on youtube, not via the app, about his repulsive behaviour. It's the only way to stop this vile man 🛑 🛑 🛑

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
How odd that they make Di stay outside in the garden all day but then Mark sits next to her while driving her to the station. She looked drained.
Where does he talk about stains in her underwear? unbelievable.
He says it about 3 mins 34 secs in during the COFFEE MOANING: REGRETS! live.

• Angry

Patsy

Chatty Member
Another phoned-in-to-pay-the-phone-bill with the Telegraph Finance section:

"Do you bank online?

Yes, although Mark does our banking. We’ve never had any problems with internet security, but our credit card has been cloned a couple of times. On one occasion our bank even asked if I was doing a lot of gambling because someone had been placing a lot of bets online with my card details. The bank repaid the money in full."

Make that will Nardia. Make that will.
I knew it! He's gambling!!

• Wow
  • Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
This is on Twitter 😂🤣
That's really interesting. Manky thinks he can do better than the curriculum. Nitty thinks he's some kind of genius. I have noticed he makes statements that aren't true, and talks about things in London that he gets totally wrong. He has a degree, but there are big holes in his overall education. He went to Holland Park Secondary. My mate went there, and said all he learned was how to roll a spliff!!! Nitty is just thick. There is a clip from BB where she's losing it shouting I am a very smart woman . lol.

PurpleBroccoliBetch

im just watching the birthday vlog after the comments on here and its just so obiouvs nadia doesnt give a flying fuck... di comes down to the itchen, nadia sings happy birthday really half hartedly and out of tune, compared to maddy who comes and gives nanny di the hugest hug

• Wow

GlitterKnickers

Someone, sorry can't remember who, commented that a psych friend of theirs saying if Manky suffered depression he wouldn't be able to commit to daily vlogs etc. The fact he can continue with daily life, every day, suggests he doesn't have it. Also, if he does have Bi Poplar I thought the high part of the illness built to such an extent intervention was needed? He uses this as a get out of jail free card in my opinion.

Feska

VIP Member
Are they really going to use that pic as the cover? They both look like pure shite, in same clothes they've worn all month. What a load of crap, sounds like its going to be about manky to me, all about HIS school/uni/education, theyl be abit about nitty and di and how shit they were, manky will be the king of school, hes got 50 degrees dont ya kno 🙄 and then itl be a chapter on getting a tutor for their girls who are going to be famous so dont need gcses anyway. Ffs. More fool the stupid desperate subs who are clambering over each other playing the pick me pick me dance....all as deluded as each other.

what i found quite interesting in last nights live is how much they seem to be in talks about 🤔 theres so much stuff that MIGHT be coming....does he really believe hes going to be the next big film critic? these agents they have working for them, do they actually check out there content? Their viewing figures? Its all very strange to me, they all seem to think nitty is much more popular than she actually is, how many yrs does she have left in tv really? 5 at a push? Maybe thats where the desperation comes from, her sell by date is approaching fast....
They are completely deluded. People are catching on to what they’re really like. Who would want to see that disheveled grubby pair on their drive. Their subs are desperate to be noticed by them. How sad. Buying stickers.🙄 They’re like a little pathetic little cult. As for Jessica - she needs help.

Nitty says to stacey atthe end, "but Zak is much younger than my kids, ive got teenagers" Zak is 12. Isnt Kiki 12?
Yes she is 12, Nitty’s always saying Kiki is a teenager. I feel sorry for Kiki she always looks sad and overwhelmed.

Last edited:

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
Maybe they were singing ‘We don’t care’ as they saw that someone linked
‘Tattle’ in their previous vlog comments.
Meaning- all subs could nip over to this platform and the penny might eventually drop for those who are still quite blinkered.
I find they do tend to say one thing but we all know they often mean something else.
I think that just beneath the surface they really do care.
Maybe care is the wrong word.
They really do give a sh*t)
I think they’re bricking it knowing they can’t keep going forever and that in being called out for all their misgivings, they are in grave danger of losing it all sooner than they’d hope.

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
Think they are adding shite now because everyone knows about the book.
This is gonna be a massive anti climax.. haha

OMG... Giving away 10 books... but you have to order one first and pay for one and then if they win they have to ask for a refund... Will be interested to see if that ever happens.

God they are so desperate to sell their book, they are gonna deliver some personally. They really know how to manipulate those vulnerable subs. I hope people wise up.
If they are delivering personally then they need to call ahead and ask that the subs have their own PPE, and Nosepegs...for the stench of these clampits.

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
They have so overdone the "my friend..." on Loose Women, I've noticed Nadia now says "a friend of a friend" :ROFLMAO:😂
I don't think Mark was actually being honest more that he was shocked his film reviews were getting removed. He obviously lifts those film review clips from somewhere and he'd had a few copyright complaints.

• Haha
  • Wow

Susan.

May be utube have been in touch all the complaints they are getting about him he always tries to worm his way out of trouble obviously upset about something lunch live what's that aboutkeepingviewing figures up now they are experts in gay pride.

• Haha

tomtomclub

VIP Member
This thread moves so fast. You lot are so funny. That's probably another reason Manky is always on here, to get material. Apart from his vanity.
Mr Jack of all trades, is so sadistic. He just let everyone on the live, hear her pee! Can you imagine Eamonn or Frank Lampard, or even Richard Madely doing that to their wives. I think they should bring back 'How Clean Is Your House'. Those two women would have to wear hazmat suits. The gushing comments about Manky, are his own work. I said 'Hi Mark' under one, and he took it down.
he is so weird - really low life and smutty
Im surprised he hasnt got a nappy on and a dummy - saying 'mummy mummy' to N whilse she smacks his bottom with a rubber spoon

• Haha

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
This thread moves so fast. Had a few hours off and I’ve had pages and pages to catch up on. There’s one book I won’t be rushing to buy.

• Haha