Nadia Sawalha #61 Shody shows, boring woes, pouty pose. Must be the ADHD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

nadia's reaction to being called a grumpy old cow! LOOOOOOL. SHE DIDN"T GO TO THE ITALIA CONTI TO BE THOUGHT AS ANYTHING LESS THAN A BONNIE LANGFORD LEVEL OF CHEERINESS, DON"T YOU KNOW?

nadia avoids ever acknowledging her faults, as per usual. He's continually raising the fact she has a histrionic personality disorder in their podcasts; and she isn't getting it.

he comes across so much better in this than she does. except he should more nail her down in acknowledgement and response to his complaints. cos she's a weasel.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Can we start a list of Marks sayings please?

1) nuances

2) in as far as

3) in as much as

4) chat amongst yourselves guys. Which is said in a head masters voice whilst in his head thinking 🤔 they are actually students and he’s in charge.

please carry on.

Reactions: 6
Can't Nadia his daughter's and mum not see how much of a clown he is sitting at his kitchen table taking charge online to a bunch of strangers talking to them like he's a pretend tv presenter ...

it's like kids roll play let's pretend.

I think he's took a breakdown acting this way is not normal.

Why hasn't he tried to get a real job being a presenter? since he's that worryingly obsessed by it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

1) nuances

2) in as far as

3) in as much as

4) chat amongst yourselves guys. Which is said in a head masters voice whilst in his head thinking 🤔 they are actually students and he’s in charge.

please carry on
His favourite is : all that kinda of stuff (in nearly every sentence),
You know what I mean,
Discuss!,
“Obviously” (he places this anywhere and everywhere even when not obvious at all),
“One”
“We” (when he reviews on his own)

• Haha
Reactions: 10

"chat amongst yourselves" always reminds me of this. if only mank's catchphrases were on any level entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#62 Mark is a unemployed [email protected] no friends apart from his mum.
Do you think Maddie is claiming dole money- coz £3,000 a fortnight isn’t going to get that high spending family very far ?
---

1) nuances

2) in as far as

3) in as much as

please carry on.
Marks sayings continued;-
“We’ll unpack that later

• Sick
  • Haha
Do you think Maddie is claiming dole money- coz £3,000 a fortnight isn’t going to get that high spending family very far ?
---

Marks sayings continued;-
“We’ll unpack that later
I wouldn't be surprised if she's on Universal credit.

All the other LW children are at university studying for future a future career...

and there's Maddie all over social media like a dirty slag giving the middle finger with her tongue sticking out,
on stage in smelly old men's pubs pretending to sing.

Nadia and Mark must be so proud.

He was definitely on a high this morning 🙄 droning on and on about Piers Morgan …
Ohhh did you know that Mark Adderley once spent some time in a lift with Amanda Holden?🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He was definitely on a high this morning 🙄 droning on and on about Piers Morgan …
Ohhh did you know that Mark Adderley once spent some time in a lift with Amanda Holden?🤣🤣🤣
He got rattled recently when people questioned his personality being very quiet when he does the coffee bores on his own, so he is now ramping up the silly little boy routine He can turn the ADHD on and off it seems.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Let’s pray for the couples counsellor, they will have their work cut out for them with this dynamic duo.
Marry in haste repent at your leisure
I’ve heard of people getting counsellors well into their marriage but it’s been about infidelity, not the ikea lockers not being assembled 😩
I CANNOT believe she said people say they are couple “goals” and that they have a wonderful life. It looks more like torture and stress at every level which in effect has aged the both of them considerably, they always seem incredibly irritable and miserable,except for the public posts on Insta where you would think they were loves young dream 💭
Something is going to give very soon.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve heard of people getting counsellors well into their marriage but it’s been about infidelity, not the ikea lockers not being assembled
or the fact that she can't go up in the loft on her own, and he hasn't put some stuff up there.

still as they say, when you go to a counsellor, the thing you think you want to talk about is rarely the problem.

It's very obvious that mank during the HTSM like many tattlers thinks

a, Nadia has a histrionic personality disorder and it impacts on him and the girls
b, she nurse ratcheds him, and he is tired of being Mcmanky.

If he thinks though the counselling will deal with behaviours so ingrained the dirt round her neck's jealous, I think he's deluding himself.

Reactions: 9
He got rattled recently when people questioned his personality being very quiet when he does the coffee bores on his own, so he is now ramping up the silly little boy routine He can turn the ADHD on and off it seems.
Just like he pretends to be an alcoholic. Probably had a shandy and can’t work since 🙄🙄🤡🤡
---

nadia's reaction to being called a grumpy old cow! LOOOOOOL. SHE DIDN"T GO TO THE ITALIA CONTI TO BE THOUGHT AS ANYTHING LESS THAN A BONNIE LANGFORD LEVEL OF CHEERINESS, DON"T YOU KNOW?

nadia avoids ever acknowledging her faults, as per usual. He's continually raising the fact she has a histrionic personality disorder in their podcasts; and she isn't getting it.

he comes across so much better in this than she does. except he should more nail her down in acknowledgement and response to his complaints. cos she's a weasel.
Amazing life, Jesus it’s the most miserable existence I ever watched of a family life. Days. And day out it’s nothing but misery

• Sad
Reactions: 14
If Mark was a normal man that worked, had friends and a social life he probably would have been long gone years ago and Nadia knows this...

that's why she allows him to play pretend TV presenter like a 🤡 in the kitchen and not address the fact he's never went out the door and did a days real work for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
or the fact that she can't go up in the loft on her own, and he hasn't put some stuff up there.

still as they say, when you go to a counsellor, the thing you think you want to talk about is rarely the problem.

It's very obvious that mank during the HTSM like many tattlers thinks

a, Nadia has a histrionic personality disorder and it impacts on him and the girls
b, she nurse ratcheds him, and he is tired of being Mcmanky.

If he thinks though the counselling will deal with behaviours so ingrained the dirt round her neck's jealous, I think he's deluding himself.
At least with counsellors present referring he’ll beable to finish his sentences. And perhaps her threat of separate bedrooms is the final straw . Croydon Mansions has less appeal so living free in Nanny Di’s flat is looking like a better alternative??

#62 Mark is a unemployed [email protected] no friends apart from his mum.
You’re right. If Mark Adderley talks about a ‘friend’ or ‘youngster’, nine times out of ten it’s Moodie, especially if it involves alcohol or what he considers to be capturing the zeitgeist. :rolleyes: The rest of the time the sad loser can only be referring to a conversation with his mum or someone else’s story he stole from an AA meeting. Even Christos appears to have gone awol from the Coffee Moaning audience and Mark hasn’t mentioned* seeing Fleur or Issy** in an age. ☹

* Disclaimer 1: I know that Day 57 of the This Morning is all consuming for someone who’s pretending reading the Daily Mail aloud is his job with ADHD.

** Disclaimer 2: Nadia Sawalha never mentions how this estrangement from his children might contribute to her husband’s low mood, though. 🧙

Reactions: 9
I’m thinking Mankster Prankster has maybe produced the Couples counselling email as a cheapskate anniversary gift to Grabia
Which has in turn produced the start of World War Three
I wouldn’t be surprised
It brings me back to my younger days when I produced my first baby,my well groomed mil gave me really expensive perfume and card with money in it and a voucher for a fiver off Unislim membership 😩
I saw the funny side of it back then but she was deadly serious 😂😂😂

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.