Nadia Sawalha #61 Shody shows, boring woes, pouty pose. Must be the ADHD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maddie looks like a drunk already and the only reason Nadia probably goes on the tea at night is because she's already probably fully tanked up from the two bottles of wine she's drank from dinner time onwards ....

so the one cup of tea will straighten her out before going to bed with her unemployed, fake TV presenter, deluded husband.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I do feel that Nadia looks much better and healthier since 2020 but like someone else has mentioned, Mark is looking seriously unwell.

Reactions: 10
She definitely has a very short memory 😡 I haven’t listened to latest aunt and uncle but I can imagine that it’s them preaching like they’ve never touched the stuff. She has only stopped drinking since she so say started her ADHD meds, before that she was having a few every night and much more on nights out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Talk about amateur hour. Mark has the live in portrait mode and Nadia calls those cards they give away "fuckin awful cards."

She is still snoring and he, get this, is up for the toilet several times at night aka nocturia! Nadia is asking for a sleep divorce. He suggests couples counselling. How about Nadia gets that sleep study done and he goes to a urologist? This turns into an argument, because she butts in when he is speaking. Now, they are blaming Nanny Di on the weekends for going to the loo during the night and Mark says ever since he has been taking his saw palmetto he hasn't needed the loo that much. MORONS!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Schofield’s questionable choices and actions have been a boon to the Swadderleys’ channel and may even pay for their next holiday abroad. The hypocritical Nittya swore last week that her cardinal rule is not to speak ill of our colleagues, but then then immediately began to milk the scandal for all its worth. Leeches and grifters, the two of them.

Their recent coffee moanings - which feature Schofe’s name in each headline and thumbnail - each have tens of thousands of views. But when will viewers realise that it’s Manky who is doing most of the uninformed talking and Nittya is saying little to nothing other than slamming Schofe (she doesn’t want to upset the ITV hand that feeds her)?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
They're total hypocrites,

they slate "trolls" yet they sit there every morning in that dump and slag of anyone that's in the news all because her lazy husband won't get a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
For his claims that he doesn't drink, he runs, again claims to, sits on his arse most days etc. he looks the most unhealthy looking person in that family. The way she kept shouting at him over not letting have the plantain was horrible. He's a grown man not a child, if she's so strict with his calorie intake why not her own?
He’s as bad. Pain in the hole the pair of them

Reactions: 5
The Schofield video where Mark has received his most views is the one where he slags off Carol McGiffen, I noticed there were tweets circulating on twitter to Carol drawing her attention to the video where her ex colleague’s husband had been slagging her off. The comments seem to have gone now. I’m surprised that Phil and Holly’s legal team haven’t been in touch with Nadia and Mark yet.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure a while back when they were boring everyone yet again about not having any photos from their wedding she mentioned that McGiff had recently told her she had come across some photos of it because she was there! 😳
Don’t remember him saying he didn’t like her then. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 10
We need a title name for the next thread. Get your creative juices flowing my talents Tattler peeps! 😁

Reactions: 6
The way she kept shouting at him over not letting have the plantain was horrible. He's a grown man not a child, if she's so strict with his calorie intake why not her own?
I actually think Mark would be better off with her. The way she talks to him and about him is horrendous (if you takeaway all the lovey-dovey instagram bullshit and focus just on her actual interactions with him). She also seems to exaggerate his issues to make him seem worse than he is - for instance, he doesn't just dislike his appearance, he's body dismorphic. He craves Nutella so he has an eating disorder. It's ridiculous!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestions …..

I never speak about my colleagues at work
My fella will for likes cos he’s a burk

I don’t know Phil or Holly
But roasting them will get us enough money for a jolly

Nadia is insisting on separate beds
They’d need a separate room for all the meds

The goings on at itv
Will take the prying eyes off my tax and vat

21 years down time for separate rooms
Can’t stand the sweat and annoyance of the master of doom

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestions …..

The goings on at itv

Number 1 or 2 please🤣

Reactions: 1
Carol talking about her LW contract, she talks more about it and the producers on brand new tube. I wonder why Nadia is so protected since she talks about what she wants on her channel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestions …..

The goings on at itv

2 gets my vote

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.