Nadia Sawalha #61 Shody shows, boring woes, pouty pose. Must be the ADHD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the funny parts of the latest HTSM is the fact that Nadia can tell by the sound of the counsellor if their house will smell! You couldn’t make the stuff she comes out with up. I wonder if counsellors can tell the state of a persons tit sty by an enquiry?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Lisa’s not been on the scene for a while, does she still do Lisa Loves?
I was gifted a membership so I scanned through the most recent NNSS live, there was no Lisa Loves, no Teddy talks and no funny sh1t 😳
All that was left was Narks view of the papers, Nanny Di book review and 2 sh1t recipes from Nits and Dina. It was shocking and the camera shaking made me feel sea sick 🤢
---
I’m thinking Mankster Prankster has maybe produced the Couples counselling email as a cheapskate anniversary gift to Grabia
Which has in turn produced the start of World War Three
I wouldn’t be surprised
It brings me back to my younger days when I produced my first baby,my well groomed mil gave me really expensive perfume and card with money in it and a voucher for a fiver off Unislim membership 😩
I saw the funny side of it back then but she was deadly serious 😂😂😂
She seemed too onboard with it on the HTSM podcast for that to have created a row on their anniversary. Would love to know what it was about though 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wish she wouldn’t keep running Di down. She always says mark had such a traumatic childhood and that makes me sad.
Di did her best considering the had Thelma the dragon as a mother.
---
I love the way she reiterated that she definitely doesn’t want an air balloon ride! I’m sure it’s because she was worried Good Ole Ashley will buy her one.
---
Also they are on a waiting list 😜 do these counsellors not know who she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lisa’s not been on the scene for a while, does she still do Lisa Loves?
I haven't heard the theme song for a long time; and she's not in the thumbnails- replaced by such attractions as a double does of nanny di, LeePee or worst of all mental marky or one of their skank dogs. She's best off out of it. Lisa seems to be spending most of her time sponging foundation on to leigh francis.
---
I wish she wouldn’t keep running Di down. She always says mark had such a traumatic childhood and that makes me sad.
Di did her best considering the had Thelma the dragon as a mother.

Also they are on a waiting list 😜 do these counsellors not know who she is!
The last curly cooks was a big running down of di too.

i imagine marriage counsellors started leaving the country soon as the news broke the sawalha adderleys have sum isshooes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I was gifted a membership so I scanned through the most recent NNSS live, there was no Lisa Loves, no Teddy talks and no funny sh1t 😳
All that was left was Narks view of the papers, Nanny Di book review and 2 sh1t recipes from Nits and Dina. It was shocking and the camera shaking made me feel sea sick 🤢
---

She seemed too onboard with it on the HTSM podcast for that to have created a row on their anniversary. Would love to know what it was about though 😅
You really made me laugh @amber.gl19 🤣🤣
Lucky you ! Gifted a membership 🤣 watch out he will have his little book out cross checking names 🤣 hope we all get membership gifts soon ! 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
One of the funny parts of the latest HTSM is the fact that Nadia can tell by the sound of the counsellor if their house will smell! You couldn’t make the stuff she comes out with up. I wonder if counsellors can tell the state of a persons tit sty by an enquiry?
I wonder what the repulsive smell would be? A smell unusual to Nadia. Bleach? Washing powder? Antibac spray?

• Haha
Why can't she just smile normally why does she pull all these ridiculous faces she looks like she's squeezing a tit out,

where did this singing malarkey come from anyway?

natural born singers have been singing from early childhood, like Jessica Simpson, Britney, Celine,

did they just think one day sat in the pretend TV presenters kitchen,
Maddie you're going to start songwriting and be a singer😂😂.

I have been watching them for years way back when they filmed with Kaye and there was never any mention of Maddie loving singing or being in a choir ect.

And Mark still wasn't even working back then.

Screenshot_20230608-115919.png

• Haha
"i've got a friend with herpes" nadia during a nasty and sexist discussion of condom etiquette this morning. any guesses?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 17.36.13.png

KP needs some money so is selling off some old shite. one for ashley gardner I think.

• Haha
  • Wow
He is obviously still in a huff as he hates to miss coffee boring.
She must’ve went through him for a shortcut for calling her a grumpy old cow.
Can you imagine the ructions?
Those wee dogs need booked in for a canine counsellor with the antics of those two crazies.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why can't she just smile normally why does she pull all these ridiculous faces she looks like she's squeezing a tit out,

where did this singing malarkey come from anyway?

natural born singers have been singing from early childhood, like Jessica Simpson, Britney, Celine,

did they just think one day sat in the pretend TV presenters kitchen,
Maddie you're going to start songwriting and be a singer😂😂.

I have been watching them for years way back when they filmed with Kaye and there was never any mention of Maddie loving singing or being in a choir ect.

And Mark still wasn't even working back then.

View attachment 2225631
I know right? The faces she pulls when doing film reviews with Mark are just plain embarrassing for her age. Even a 13-15 y/o would be passed that. Jeez, when I was three years younger than her age I’d left home, moved to London and became a full time nanny to two small children (a toddler and newborn). Once I left that job I rented a room in a shared house (twice) and by the time I was twenty my partner and I bought our first house. All whilst, you guessed it, going out to work in an office - full time. I swear at this point she has some sort of emotional arrested development. It’s akin to being in the big brother house: No bills, no job, no responsibilities = regression into non adulting.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.