Nadia Sawalha #6 Mark and Nadia: Do as we say, not as we do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look on Instagram to see what they have been gifted..your telling me she won’t eat these😆

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Watching Loose Women why does all the attention have to be on her. Today shes saying how forgetful she is and worries she has Alzeimers. Now talking about home births she's an expert on everything.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This is Heart radio’s Insta account.

EB4E3818-D5E5-4CF1-9E79-F7F345C72128.jpeg
He just looks filthy, sweaty and a mess 😳

Watching Loose Women why does all the attention have to be on her. Today shes saying how forgetful she is and worries she has Alzeimers. Now talking about home births she's an expert on everything.
I watched it too. She started to talk about her and M kissing last night 🤢 but was interrupted by a guest (from Strictly Come Dancing, don’t know her name) talking via web cam. Thank goodness, we did not want to hear about your imaginary antics with him.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
He’s such a greasy smarmy git. Only a face a mother could love...and all the desperate housewife subs.

• Haha
On tonight's vlog the furniture arrives looked it up and its £2500 worth of furniture. Are the company moda crazy giving that to the scruffiest two people on u tube they did not even sit at it it means nothing to them I wish somebody would gift me that furniture .then shes at the sink in a swimsit and sarong omg she has put so much weight on back fat under boobfat belly fat not a nice picture .it ends with her now talking pervy about putting tit tassels and g string on later please dont after what I have seen at the sink .the thing is though she sadly thinks she is gorgeous .
She actually asked the company for it,they didnt gift it automatically, that's just desperation on her part ,I'd be mortified.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What makes any Celebrity think people want to know or care about their wedding anniversary, especially one so low down the pecking order as Wayne & Waynetta Slob! I wouldn’t mind (yes I would) if it was even a special year it’s just a random 18 years.
These two are SO bloody transparent it makes my blood boil. It’s ALL just PR to raise their profile for themselves and their pathetically disgusting YT channel.

Reactions: 8
What makes any Celebrity think people want to know or care about their wedding anniversary, especially one so low down the pecking order as Wayne & Waynetta Slob! I wouldn’t mind (yes I would) if it was even a special year it’s just a random 18 years.
These two are SO bloody transparent it makes my blood boil. It’s ALL just PR to raise their profile for themselves and their pathetically disgusting YT channel.
And they're just Z listers, they were talking about a book they're writing about home schooling,have I missed something, all I saw was them,going to a museum or a running track ,girls weren't out of bed before noon, wtf ,what knowledge of home schooling do they bloody have .

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Its just so typically shameless of nitty to beg a company for freebies, so much entitlement its unreal, and to flaunt it proudly in a vlog for all to see is vile, ppl are losing their jobs/homes/lives and all their interested in is #gifted.....disgusting. It boils my piss how celebs/instagrammers get free stuff thrown at them constantly, its just not on!

On another note, mankys contribution on daughters/marriage on LW 🤦‍♀️ God id be mortified if my husband came out with some meet the fockers lie detector bullshit live on tv, hes just so cringe, he makes my skin crawl he really does 🤢

She actually asked the company for it,they didnt gift it automatically, that's just desperation on her part ,I'd be mortified.
I remember her saying she e-mailed the kitchen company when she was planning a new one and asked them to do it for free. They refused but she had them anyway because they weren’t overly expensive. When it was all finished a sub asked her which company did the kitchen she refused to say the name because she was pissed off with them not doing it for free,..she didn’t think they deserved a mention...bitter or what!?
She has since mentioned the name...But hey, this is Nadia off the telly we’re talking about here...ya know that one who wears the tops with the words “ Be Kind” emblazoned on them.
Hypocrite!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Look at the adverts...making money on the back of Madeleine McCanns story. And the thumbnail is not appropriate. They make me sick.
Screenshot_20200604-143248_YouTube.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Do you think they're always so loud, jostling to be the one heard etc. I could not live in such a way. I also think as said before that the garden furniture will be ruined, left out in all weathers, never cleaned. She actually said that she asked for it to be gifted, something else was sent this morning, which will be given to the girls when they get up apparently.
I hate that businesses gift them things. Especially food. There are people struggling and the haves just get more.

i thought the comment she made that they are both 'kind' was hilarious, they are devious, jealous, nasty and highly critical - who the f are they kind to? if they were kind they would be donating all the freebie stuff they get!
Absolutely! They are grabby and entitled - horrible people

• Sad
Hmm did anyone hear Nadia say the comment about "when WE were pissed on the beach and Kiki nearly drowned" WE? (9min:32secs on the Coffee Moaning/Maddie McCann). Mark quickly changes the subject. Thought Mark had been a recovering alcoholic for 17 years? I have never believed that anyway. I think we've seen him with a few hangovers on YT LIVES.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmm did anyone hear Nadia say the comment about "when WE were pissed on the beach and Kiki nearly drowned" WE? (9min:32secs on the Coffee Moaning/Maddie McCann). Mark quickly changes the subject. Thought Mark had been a recovering alcoholic for 17 years? I have never believed that anyway. I think we've seen him with a few hangovers on YT LIVES.
WOW! I just watched it and she definitely said when WE were pissed on the beach!!! WOW WOW WOW, they are such liars! Claiming he's a recovering alcoholic! Making decades of money from talking over and over about Marks issues with alcohol for 17yrs! Kiki is only 12... He went red when she said it, well spotted won't be duped!!! 😲😉😊🤔🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Agree with the furniture. If someone wanted to gift me something of course I wouldn't complain. But come on they can afford it! Think it's a bit vulgar to email a company.. Especially during lockdown ect. I've got a gorgeous garden with gorgeous furniture.. But if someone gifted me that set I would cry, I would be so grateful. I did feel like she wasnt that grateful imo. But I don't dislike them unlike others on here 😂 I am bored of their content at minute though. No interested in the daily lives and talk of covid 19.. Was interesting as it was all breaking but we're all in lockdown which is boring anyway, we don't need further reminding. More vlogs and green fingered hell would be nice as a sub. Don't know what you get for 1.99?

Reactions: 5
Agree with the furniture. If someone wanted to gift me something of course I wouldn't complain. But come on they can afford it! Think it's a bit vulgar to email a company.. Especially during lockdown ect. I've got a gorgeous garden with gorgeous furniture.. But if someone gifted me that set I would cry, I would be so grateful. I did feel like she wasnt that grateful imo. But I don't dislike them unlike others on here 😂 I am bored of their content at minute though. No interested in the daily lives and talk of covid 19.. Was interesting as it was all breaking but we're all in lockdown which is boring anyway, we don't need further reminding. More vlogs and green fingered hell would be nice as a sub. Don't know what you get for 1.99?
I think it’s just the look everybody I’ve been gifted
This lockdown has firmly put most celebs back in there boxes

Did anyone else hear in the live this morning..nitty said can we holiday in the uk in August as we want to hire a camper van & drive round to meet the subs😆

• Haha
  • Wow

Did anyone else hear in the live this morning..nitty said can we holiday in the uk in August as we want to hire a camper van & drive round to meet the subs😆
Yep they want to drive round and do meet and greets. I'm starting to find them comical, they've lost the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WOW! I just watched it and she definitely said when WE were pissed on the beach!!! WOW WOW WOW, they are such liars! Claiming he's a recovering alcoholic! Making decades of money from talking over and over about Marks issues with alcohol for 17yrs! Kiki is only 12... He went red when she said it, well spotted won't be duped!!! 😲😉😊🤔🙃
I have been saying it on here for months, he is not a recovering alcoholic, he is an active alcoholic. She probably enables him by allowing him to drink so much with her so she can control him. When he is in his stinky toy cupboard late at night he will be guzzling away to his hearts content,why else would they keep strong spirits in the house?

Hilarous, the Sadderleys on tour taking their Squalorbox with them...

So they are no longer petrified of going outside into what they called the war zone apres Covid19, now that there is money to be made from meet and greets?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
We need to see this. Their own Mystery Machine, Shaggy and Fat Velma. Imagine the state it would get into. A gifted mattress on a pile of stinky clothes. Cans of toenail clippings. Dogs oesophagus and out of date juice drinks. Nanny Di looking really uncomfortable in the bag seat with two female Kevin and Perry teenagers. Notice how Nitty talks to them like they're babies and calls Manky daddy. Or she thinks their stroppy teenage behaviour is them being gifted.

• Haha
We need to see this. Their own Mystery Machine, Shaggy and Fat Velma. Imagine the state it would get into. A gifted mattress on a pile of stinky clothes. Cans of toenail clippings. Dogs oesophagus and out of date juice drinks. Nanny Di looking really uncomfortable in the bag seat with two female Kevin and Perry teenagers. Notice how Nitty talks to them like they're babies and calls Manky daddy. Or she thinks their stroppy teenage behaviour is them being gifted.
I have visions of them driving around in a ramshackle filthy van enticing all the wierd subs into the van! can you imagine the state of them - but it wont happen they are to lazy to organise it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.