Nadia Sawalha #6 Mark and Nadia: Do as we say, not as we do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe they’re still telling people that yesterday was their anniversary. It isn’t their anniversary until the 6th.
Wiki says they married on the 6th. Now some might say that wiki doesn’t always get it right but I believe it is right. If Wayne & Waynetta got married on the 2nd June 2002 that would mean 18 years ago yesterday would have been a Sunday...and I doubt very much they married on a Sunday.
WIKI IS CORRECT THE DICK HEADS HAVE GOT IT WRONG....AGAIN!!!!

So many people on Twitter are congratulating them. If anyone uses twitter please put a comment on there letting people know it isn’t their anniversary.
I wouldn’t mind but these two don’t usually give a toss about such things they’re only making a thing of it to promote themselves.
Absolutely shameless individuals who’d sell their souls to the devil.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Im embarrassed for them..filthy dirty people..and no shame..proud of it...is this what counts as a celebrity these days.

Nadia's recent live...she talks about Black Lives Matter and then totally switched to everyone must vote for our podcast...I found it so distasteful. The two discussions shouldn't have been in the same YT live. She goes from one emotion to the other in such rapid succession. So bloodly self absorbed.

Reactions: 8
I have to stop this. I’m getting totally obsessed with how disgustingly dirty and rotten they are. I’ve just watched the “home time #38” and at 21.30 as they are walking in the park, her hair is blowing back and under her ear is something that looks like an enormous black scab. He obviously spots it , says nothing, but keeps showing it. Please tell me it’s a birth mark and not a black hole.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
On tonight's vlog the furniture arrives looked it up and its £2500 worth of furniture. Are the company moda crazy giving that to the scruffiest two people on u tube they did not even sit at it it means nothing to them I wish somebody would gift me that furniture .then shes at the sink in a swimsit and sarong omg she has put so much weight on back fat under boobfat belly fat not a nice picture .it ends with her now talking pervy about putting tit tassels and g string on later please dont after what I have seen at the sink .the thing is though she sadly thinks she is gorgeous .

• Sick
  • Wow
I can’t believe they’re still telling people that yesterday was their anniversary. It isn’t their anniversary until the 6th.
Wiki says they married on the 6th. Now some might say that wiki doesn’t always get it right but I believe it is right. If Wayne & Waynetta got married on the 2nd June 2002 that would mean 18 years ago yesterday would have been a Sunday...and I doubt very much they married on a Sunday.
WIKI IS CORRECT THE DICK HEADS HAVE GOT IT WRONG....AGAIN!!!!

So many people on Twitter are congratulating them. If anyone uses twitter please put a comment on there letting people know it isn’t their anniversary.
I wouldn’t mind but these two don’t usually give a toss about such things they’re only making a thing of it to promote themselves.
Absolutely shameless individuals who’d sell their souls to the devil.
There was a comment on there vlog that said that wiki and google said they got married on the 6th... they replied that it was wrong

Reactions: 2
I have to stop this. I’m getting totally obsessed with how disgustingly dirty and rotten they are. I’ve just watched the “home time #38” and at 21.30 as they are walking in the park, her hair is blowing back and under her ear is something that looks like an enormous black scab. He obviously spots it , says nothing, but keeps showing it. Please tell me it’s a birth mark and not a black hole.....
Ha I screenshot that!!
FE18223A-C4A2-4B9E-8B24-78C9C6E3CB89.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Well shes done 2hours work today in loose women and is shattered so she has gone to bed poor thing had to put a clean top on and talk a load off rubbish .god help all the people on the front line who work 12 hour shifts five times a week or more they must be super super shattered bet they don't get a free gardenset .or paid £2 to 3 000 a week .shes a joke a spoilt scruffy joke.

Reactions: 8
It's a mole...and I know because I distinctively remember Mark pointing it out and calling it a disgusting weird mole once during a live where he was acting extremely hyper.

Well shes done 2hours work today in loose women and is shattered so she has gone to bed poor thing had to put a clean top on and talk a load off rubbish .god help all the people on the front line who work 12 hour shifts five times a week or more they must be super super shattered bet they don't get a free gardenset .or paid £2 to 3 000 a week .shes a joke a spoilt scruffy joke.
She's filmed a Loose Women and she's knackered! Wow...she doesn't even have to leave the house. I've noticed they watch a lot of stuff whether it's film's, documentaries, boxset series, news. Easy life sitting at home watching stuff all day and vlogging and yet she is sooooooo knackered.

The old McDonald's Farmer sub is back...I think he types a derogatory comment himself under a different name and then pretends to defend them under his mcdonalds farmer name. A very odd sub indeed. Another sub said she "burst into tears" when Di appeared in the vlog. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It's a mole...and I know because I distinctively remember Mark pointing it out and calling it a disgusting weird mole once during a live where he was acting extremely hyper.

She's filmed a Loose Women and she's knackered! Wow...she doesn't even have to leave the house. I've noticed they watch a lot of stuff whether it's film's, documentaries, boxset series, news. Easy life sitting at home watching stuff all day and vlogging and yet she is sooooooo knackered.

The old McDonald's Farmer sub is back...I think he types a derogatory comment himself under a different name and then pretends to defend them under his mcdonalds farmer name. A very odd sub indeed. Another sub said she "burst into tears" when Di appeared in the vlog. 🙄
god they really do have the strangest followers, it really is cult like

On tonight's vlog the furniture arrives looked it up and its £2500 worth of furniture. Are the company moda crazy giving that to the scruffiest two people on u tube they did not even sit at it it means nothing to them I wish somebody would gift me that furniture .then shes at the sink in a swimsit and sarong omg she has put so much weight on back fat under boobfat belly fat not a nice picture .it ends with her now talking pervy about putting tit tassels and g string on later please dont after what I have seen at the sink .the thing is though she sadly thinks she is gorgeous .
for someone who doesnt like 'showing her body' she certainly likes spilling out of her skimpy clothes. she looks terrible in those vests that she wear

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think most of their problems in their lives would diminish is they just split up! They obviously bring each other down. Must be draining to live like that everyday. I would have left Mark years ago if I was Nadia and she has to the means to do so, she doesn't have to stay in a relationship because she's trapped or financially dependent on Mark. Mark dwells a lot on his childhood but sometimes I think he uses this has an emotional tool against Nadia. I also hate the way he plays good cop with their girls, I have experienced that so it is one thing I can actually relate to when Nadia says she feels frustrated by that. However, she tolerates it, I didn't.
She won’t ever split from him. She would see it as being a failure. She wants to be seen as his saviour. Saved him from being an alcoholic. They talk about it none stop. Also must not forget she is deeply kind. 🙄 They certainly love the sound of their own voices, droning on and pontificating. I hate the way he pits the girls against her. It’s one thing I do feel sorry for her about. She tries too hard to be a cool mum. Plying them with all the sugary snacks and milkshakes with her silly baby voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nitty seems to be exhausted for someone who eats so healthily (what a feckin liar), and exercises (fat woman bouncing on trampoline for the camera), and takes vitamins (always lecturing us about what's good for you). Truth is, she is chubby glutton who actually never stops putting stuff in her mouth and has a disgusting way of eating. No table manners.
Manky left to bore the arse of people on his own. I cannot stand his droning, trying to sound intelligent. One must, one does, gesturing inverted comma's, what a pretentious wanker. Still in that tiny Babygro, not a Breton shirt.
Wonder if woke Maddie went to the demonstration. They would support her for that. No social distancing and nits with your coronavirus.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think they're always so loud, jostling to be the one heard etc. I could not live in such a way. I also think as said before that the garden furniture will be ruined, left out in all weathers, never cleaned. She actually said that she asked for it to be gifted, something else was sent this morning, which will be given to the girls when they get up apparently.

• Heart
She won’t ever split from him. She would see it as being a failure. She wants to be seen as his saviour. Saved him from being an alcoholic. They talk about it none stop. Also must not forget she is deeply kind. 🙄 They certainly love the sound of their own voices, droning on and pontificating. I hate the way he pits the girls against her. It’s one thing I do feel sorry for her about. She tries too hard to be a cool mum. Plying them with all the sugary snacks and milkshakes with her silly baby voice.
i thought the comment she made that they are both 'kind' was hilarious, they are devious, jealous, nasty and highly critical - who the f are they kind to? if they were kind they would be donating all the freebie stuff they get!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i thought the comment she made that they are both 'kind' was hilarious, they are devious, jealous, nasty and highly critical - who the f are they kind to? if they were kind they would be donating all the freebie stuff they get!
You are so right. She also said he was the smartest person she had ever met. I would love to hear Julia's response to that.

Reactions: 6
You are so right. She also said he was the smartest person she had ever met. I would love to hear Julia's response to that.
well if he is he smartest person she's ever met god knows what the others are like that she knows - but saying that Kaye is very smart and far more academic than he will ever be - as twerp head doesnt have any common sense and no life experience as he stays at homes, goes to the park or sainsburys-that is the only life experience he gets as he cant interact with people

• Haha
Oh God, I've started watching these now, and my head is itching! My mum always said Nadia looked "mucky" and she was right!

Mark reminds me of Bubbles from the Trailer Trash Boys:

1591269386744.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't believe she emailed the company to ask for garden furniture. A sub left a comment and called them "beggars".
She has to stop saying they never get gifted anything, just makes them looks greedy which they are they've had loads of things, Nijas, lazy spa, veg boxes, makeup, the list goes on. The more they get the more they want.
That garden furniture won't last two minutes, it will be left out in all weathers and the dogs will be chewing oesophagus' all over it.
Nadia seems obsessed with Stacy, I think she is so envious of Stacy's social media numbers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.