Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
will never get over this friendship, i just dont get it
Nits botox is very apparent on this! forehead vibes going on

Instagram
I always thought Kaye was fairly intelligent but seems she's just another idiot posting time wasting selfies for attention on teenage sm platforms 🙄.
Kaye is probably a witch after a drink and that's where their meeting of the minds happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did anybody watch LW today. I don't watch when she is on but it was on when I walked into the room and Sunita was talking (I do like her) so listened to her story about walking into a Hotel room with the card reception had given to her, to find a woman pulling up her Spanks and no bra on with her husband standing behind her and then the husband screamed at Sunita to get out - get out - get out.
The story went on when Madam interupted with - wow, her husband was behind her when she was pulling up her Spanks, if that was me I would have locked myself up in the spare room to put them on........... she is such a liar, she puts them on on Instagram with the hope that they will be on the bar of shame in the Daily Mail or the Express.
Is there any wonder my husband thinks I am mad when I shout at the TV in not so good English language. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anybody watch LW today. I don't watch when she is on but it was on when I walked into the room and Sunita was talking (I do like her) so listened to her story about walking into a Hotel room with the card reception had given to her, to find a woman pulling up her Spanks and no bra on with her hsbnad standing behind her and then the husband screamed at Sunita to get out - get out - get out.
The story went on when Madam interupted with - wow, her husband was behind her when she was pulling up her Spanks, if that was me I would have locked myself up in the spare room to put them on........... she is such a liar, she puts them on on Instagram with the hope that they will be on the bar of shame in the Daily Mail or the Express.
Is there any wonder my husband thinks I am mad when I shout at the TV in not so good English language. :)
the interruption was weird...... did she just need to make it about herself?

Ashley would give you the willies, and his made up fan songs are the stuff of nightmares. He can turn nasty in a heartbeat.
Imagine knowing the like of that is following your daughter on social media, you’d be creeped out to no end 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Well The Chaotic Cooks of Croydon is a resounding success. Episode 2 and they have less than 700 viewers. 😂
Orgasmic.jpg

I spy: pesto, cream and (no doubt) under-cooked chicken / tofu. Grim. :sick: My work here is done.
They'll be semi-orgasmic, though, because Mark Adderley got to film another action shot of pouring cream. :sneaky:

• Sick
  • Haha
I don't think she's doing it on purpose, she can't stop the itching because her curly mop is full of headlice.

Reactions: 10
She's getting on my bloody nerves with her voiceovers, (Freeman's ad & Loose Women) why does she fecking growl like that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the first broadcast they made got cut off cos she swore in the first fifteen seconds, so they had to shut down.

Here they return and despite the chat about being back and swearing, she says "we lost service there".

the ease with which she lies is utterly frightening

• Haha
  • Wow
the first broadcast they made got cut off cos she swore in the first fifteen seconds, so they had to shut down.

Here they return and despite the chat about being back and swearing, she says "we lost service there".

The queen of Momma’s spaghetti made a bolognese and…..FORGOT TO COOK THE PASTA.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
mushrooms are a good source of protein according to nadia

what- 1 gram per 100 gram. I don't think so. The tit she comes out with.

what about the bit where they say you should eat a spoonful of tomato puree on toast everyday between now and summer to build up protection from the sun. yes eat tomatoes they are good for you. but excessive amounts so it functions as sun block- don't be ridiculous.

People who burn should use sunblock, you craggy faced idiots.

don't start me on calling something dina eats as part of diet to lower blood pressure, which has two stock cubes miso and soy sauce in it (three salt sources), any sort of bolognese. lentil and bleeping mushroom stew was what that was- and a very salty one at that, likely to raise blood pressure.

that these two hags think they are health experts, and are preaching bollocks, is really too much.....

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She also “cooked” chicken and after she took a bite and gushed for the cameras how delicious it was, Dina asked whether she salted the dish. Nittya promptly admitted she forgot and that the dish was under seasoned.

Meanwhile, Dina’s going on about being a vegan even though the cameras captured her piling her plate with a chop and macaroni and cheese at her surprise party.

• Haha

Who cut it off?

Reactions: 1
Dina’s going on about being a vegan even though the cameras captured her piling her plate with a chop and macaroni and cheese at her surprise party.
so far things dina looks to have eaten or sough to eat which aren't vegan

bacon mayonnaise (made with bacon fat)
egg Sandwichs (in geordieland)
mint aero (she did an advert with nadia- don't you want to be like them- nah, me neither)
a plate that looks like it had chops, koftas, and doubtfully vegan cheeses.

It's noticeable Dina is not an ethical vegan; and never mentions the ethics of meat products.

also, the big thing about her birthday was that they had a guy barbecuing outside for the party. A barbecue for a vegan. I don't think so.

anyway, here she is tucking in to a non vegan aero

and here is a story of her asking for an egg sandwich

and here's her saying she had bacon mayonnnaise

Who cut it off?
looks like they did. if you swear in the first fifteen seconds of a video I think you get demonetised.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
god i couldnt sit through that, what a load of shite
camera is all over the place, chaotic, nothing prepared and princess nits acting as though she is an experienced TV presenter
Daft and deluded the lot of them

god i couldnt sit through that, what a load of shite
camera is all over the place, chaotic, nothing prepared and princess nits acting as though she is an experienced TV presenter
Daft and deluded the lot of them
since her adhd diagnosis from adhd diagnoses R US, she is fully out there validating her chaos and the chaos of the people around her. This show is awful- the worst most unprofessional thing they have ever produced.

Anyone think Manky was drinking the night before the curly chaos filming??? He had severe shakes today whilst filming? 🤔

"As alcohol leaves the body of a heavy drinker, the brain is flooded with more activity, the nervous system becomes hyperactive, and you may experience alcohol tremors or shakes. The shakes can happen as quickly as eight hours after your last drink."

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.