Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm sure a, her tits are fake, b, she'd look a lot worse without the implants.

if she really wanted to do a tit version of kateferdinands post, she should have also filmed it in her garden.

I can't beleive how much effort went in to creating this piece ofcrap, the point of which I am really not sure of.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She really has got a slate loose - what on earth possesses her to do this unless it is alcohol induced. 🍷🍷🍷
So this is the body that is underneath the lycra that she is showing off on the vlogs, fishing for people to say she has lost weight, can't see it myself unless the lycra is made from Spanx material.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I get that he may be feeling in a dark place and that is sad, but does he need to bring everyone else down with him! Jeez, he is unbelievable. No wonder she drinks.
I don't for a minute think that he's in a dark place. He's just an attention seeking bleep and gets off on giving out invites to his endless pity parties.

You bore me shitless Manks, you really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
i'm sure a, her tits are fake, b, she'd look a lot worse without the implants.

if she really wanted to do a tit version of kateferdinands post, she should have also filmed it in her garden.

I can't beleive how much effort went in to creating this piece ofcrap, the point of which I am really not sure of.
I was just thinking, she has lost fat around her stomach but her breast tissue has stayed the same. Implants? Also, her boobs are too upright for a woman of her age and endownment.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was just thinking, she has lost fat around her stomach but her breast tissue has stayed the same. Implants? Also, her boobs are too upright for a woman of her age and endownment.
it's very obvious those are not the breasts that body should have......

If she has had implants then if it was me I would want my money back, her boobs look very saggy in the red and blue bra ones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I imagine there's all sorts up there. She has admitted she doesn't regularly wash her nuun, when did she last wash her navel? Maybe bits of trachea & Big Mac droppings up there!
I notice she got an old friend someone she met up a mountain a couple of years ago to do the 'styling'. I wonder if Hannah brought the Tenas round or Nadia Sawalha's modelling her own? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her face is doing chirpy cockney sparrow, and her tummy is doing depressed cartoon easter island head.

• Haha
I have dreadful concerns that those bikinis will be returned to which wherever they came from. Fancy leaving the labels on!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
And all these bikini photos are with her new self tanning and whatever filters and ring light she uses ..: can you imagine without it all 😱 or perhaps not 🫣

• Sick
Reactions: 12
That really is a sight for sore eyes. I never understand why she shows her body off, it's gross, all bumps, lumps and unsightly veins.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Why does she take aim at other females? She mocked Kim Kardashian , Kim's younger sister and now Kate Ferdinand...she really is a jealous spiteful piece of work .
As for her being body confident , my ass . The females she mocks are body confident. All "body confident " Nadia does is constantly talk about diets , weight , excercise , food , all the blasted time !

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
she looks like the artful salad dodger

That is just wrong on so many levels🤮I really don’t know what words to use..she’s just like manks..planning the post to get the most interaction..why would u even post that🤷🏻‍♀️The humiliation for the kids..Post menopause woman gets her camel toe & lard out🤣to stay relevant

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I need my head examined. I am listening to Manks review of the Depp vs Heard trial and him going on about his opinion on the day's proceedings. Better and knowledgable people are doing this already on YouTube. He says he would have a hard time controlling himself under cross, NO tit. This is a man who can't be told anything and there ain't no block button in a courtroom.
I'd happily take the day off to "watch great chunks of and listen to great chunks" of Mark Adderley being cross examined by the tax man about claiming 15K of theatre and cinema visits annually as expenses against his wife's earnings. Trust me, "painstakingly like a forensic lawyer" I would relish every moment of examining all the highs and lows, especially if he submitted The Weekly Rushes and Popcorn Junkies in his defence. It would be even better if he was made to squirm in front of a jury. :sneaky:

1651091470138.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.