Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those videos AG does are so cringe. They are just a group of people with obvious mental health problems or of low intelligence talking rubbish and unable to sing a note in tune. Someone should stop that idiot using vulnerable people in this way, it's not just the swadderleys who can see the videos, we all can for a start and you can just imagine the gruesome twosome laughing and taking the piss.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
He needs to get over himself & get a life
Potentially very dark? Having zero purpose in life really is the epitome of darkness. As for giving off 'silver fox' vibes 😂 😂 😂 😂 , he really does need to stop listening to ZA. I'm getting smelly hobo with a hint of #MrSpain vibes loud and clear and that's before he breathes on you - all plaque and coffee and misery. :sick: I've said it before and I'll say it again, go and get a job Mark Adderley.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I get that he may be feeling in a dark place and that is sad, but does he need to bring everyone else down with him! Jeez, he is unbelievable. No wonder she drinks.

Reactions: 22
I need to watch last night's depp trial recap. apparently a psychiatrist said amber heard had a histrionic personality disorder. I wonder if mank can think of another "actress" who married an alcoholic hole, with a histrionic personality disorder. A clue: yesterday she jumped on a false equivalency between insulin treatments for diabetes and HRT, because everyday she has to make an excessive, unrealistic drama out of everything for attention, and stressed out subs whose childrens' need for medication was being made far less serious than it actually is, as access to insulin is actually a matter of life and death.....

No idea?

i'll wait.......

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
If I were him I’d start to clean that house from top to bottom
That’s cleansing and therapeutic
Then he will have manageable surroundings
Plus donating all those wee action figures to a children’s charity would seal the deal
Definitely lift the fog

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

mank says he has never heard of histrionic personality disorder before...... interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's a walking contradiction. Body dysmorphia yet he posts the 'blue steel' selfies constantly 🙄
He gets his violin out for himself ....'poor me'... yet he knows and articulates that he knows EXACTLY what he's doing.... that just makes him come across as a manipulative prick.... oh wait, he is!! 😅

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Yaay! Thanks for choosing my title!

I thought it was about time that the rats, mice and nits got a shout out. They, are very close family members who get very little recognition. Nadia & Mark see more of them than they do some actual family members! They run riot at the Sawalha-Adderley mansion feeding off the detritus yet never get a mention from the beloved subs! Never getting cards or presents 😔

I can settle now we are recognising ALL members of the Sawalha-Adderley family 😘

(PS, the bed bugs are in my thoughts but I couldn't fit them in the title!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Mark has never heard of histrionic personality disorder before..which means, he will have it soon or Dr Nadia will be an authority on it...we ain't heard the last of this!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mark has never heard of histrionic personality disorder before..which means, he will have it soon or Dr Nadia will be an authority on it...we ain't heard the last of this!
Surely his counselling 'course' covers the rudimental basics of all mental health issues...🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 16
nadia is so overtly of this personality disorder I don't think anyone reading the rudiments of it could fail to think she had it. let's see how just how obtuse/fail to try to understand what he is talking about Mank can be.

They always stay away from discussing personality disorders when talking mental health. mank also fails to give his own wisdom when discussing amber heard's "diagnosis" (it's by an opposition employed psychiatrist, so does it really count).

something tells me they at least suspect the truth about themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My overriding feeling when reading here or hate watching there is of embarrassment 😳.
They are mature in age but can only manage to discuss the trending topics/boring bandwagon predictable subjects like they are teenagers.They aren't hillbillies, I mean they live in London ,supposedly well-travelled, she works in the media and yet their minds and lives are so narrow. I'd rather listen to an 8 year olds take on things, at least it would be original.
He's an able bodied man wasting his life taking selfies, pity posting and scrolling through comments looking for dissenters to pounce on.
I can imagine she gets in from LW arseholed and loud. Falls asleep, wakes up loudly announcing she wants a takeaway,wolfs it down,more drink ,snores loudly ,wakes up moaning she's fat and the house is a mess and then repeat.
I wouldn't trust them to look after a tortoise, the parents and sister living next door was probably a way of making sure the kids made it through childhood in one piece!
The lies,the hypocrisy, the bs it's all so cringe.
I mean I wouldn't give a monkeys how they choose to waste their lives but the fact its all done publicly is just EMBARRASSING.

• Heart
Write this tit in your diary and piss off! Isn't he lucky he doesn't have to get up in the morning, get out the door and off to work for tit pay, worrying about the other shoe about to drop. You would think with his background he would have more gratitude (yes that word always comes up for me with these two). He comes off so self-indulgent and self-pitying that he needs a slap.

"I refuse to shave as a bizarre act of defiance." So you are intentionally doing it; not out of exhaustion or malaise, but just being wilfully petulant. Gotcha. :rolleyes: Like @diamondtext said, get cleaning. Would it kill him to unload and load a dishwasher, tidy the kitchen? He sounds like he needs to read a Jordan Peterson book. :p

• Heart
Reactions: 19
not shaving does not make you mentally ill. however being a near fifty year old who writes a bullshit instagram post about it does.

• Haha
Just saw Nadia’s latest skit on Instagram of herself in an array of bikinis she looks as grubby and desperate as ever. Glad I’d already had my dinner. Her boobs are bulging out in all directions. Notice the price tag has been left on some bikini tops. Does that mean she’s sending them back do you think? 🤢 Look if your feeling up to it

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Just saw Nadia’s latest skit on Instagram of herself in an array of bikinis she looks as grubby and desperate as ever. Glad I’d already had my dinner. Her boobs are bulging out in all directions. Notice the price tag has been left on some bikini tops. Does that mean she’s sending them back do you think? 🤢 Look if your feeling up to it
Is she half cut when she does these kind of things ?🥃🥂🍸🍷I feel her drinking affects her decisions and choices in a negative way.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.