Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know why they don't just get a carpenter in to custom make a wall of wardrobes, job done. As for all that stuff on the floor, she obviously doesnt care about or need it so why not just donate the whole lot to charity. She's so addicted to shopping she probably has no idea of half the stuff she has, she's so ungrateful

I sat down to watch some live yesterday and switched off fuming after about 5 mins. It starts with Mark still adjusting the screen, then Nadia sits down totally engrossed with her phone and not speaking, then she gets up and stands up behind her chair for no reason then sits down again and starts cleaning her glasses....wtf !!! How bloomin unprofessional to start filming so unprepared and expect their audience to sit through that nonsense. Grrr, my leisure time is precious and I'll never get those minutes back !
She keeps saying she's going to donate it all and start again. Who's going to want it? It's spent it's whole life scrunched up on a dirty floor, and just because it's a charity shop, it still needs to be freshly washed. Therefore it'll never go anywhere, and let's face it, even with more storage do you honestly think things would be different. In the vlog yesterday she asks Kiki to help her sort things out, as she is very organized, and I can't believe she said no! Kiki wanders in, I think to show off her figure in a strappy white top , plucked a couple of items belonging to her off the floor and left. Yep Nadia, these are the girls you constantly big up, couldn't even be arsed to help you, I would have said, 'fine, whilst I'm busy here then you lot can sort your own meals out for the week'.

Reactions: 9
I think they are so used to freebies that they can't see how shameless they are being. I'm not the tidiest person but any item of clothing picked up of / dug up from that floor would surely have to go straight in the wash?

I can think of two very expensive bits of kit that have been #gifted to them: the Ninja cooker and the hot tub. The Ninja company contacted N about cleaning the product when it's on show and M filmed her mocking their text. I remember at the time thinking, 'How rude!' and what a terrible example they were setting their children in every respect. I wonder how Ninja feel about the fact that N rarely uses it? Despite a thrice a week 'cookery show' and a daughter who is such a talented cook, viewers hardly see it in use. Probably because N can't fathom how to make it work with garlic, olive oil and dough made with yoghurt. I just googled it and it cost £200!

I am a talented home cook. Trust me, I would never usually say that but by N's definition I definitely exceed the grade. My food usually tastes good, is varied and generally lighter (esp at this time of year) and more nutritious than N's food - if anyone fancies hitting me up for some recipe suggestions, I could do with purchasing some tax deductible food and gadgets for 'recipe testing'. You'd have to take your own photos though, I'm not in the privileged position of living with a hot camera whizz kid. Sorry.

I simply can't imagine owning a £200 kitchen gadget to complement my two fridges and 4 unfilmably dirty ovens. If I was Ninja, I would have sent someone round to pick it up, whilst it was still in a fit state to pass onto someone else. I fear that window of opportunity has passed...

As for the #gifted hot tub: "We feel too guilty to use it in the lock down" = more realistically, we feel too lazy to maintain it. And ourselves. Just imagine the effort:
  • Stripping off the jumpers that are welded to their carb-laden frames.
  • Showering. I know.
  • Plucking and shaving - come on, there would have to be some kind of plucking and shaving. Please.
  • Finding any swimwear in that tip of a house.
  • Digging towels out of the dog cages.
  • The sucking in of their guts for their comically exaggerated 'dash' to the garden.
  • A lengthy lecture on body confidence / dismorphia, dictated by the position of the moon.
  • At this point, they haven't even taken the lid off their precious gift to reveal the algae that lies beneath.
Complete white elephant.

They have the attention span of gnats and lasting gratitude rarely features in their lives, even though it's one of N's / the 12 Step Prog's key mantras.

I can see it now. The #gifted fitted cupboards arrive. They manage to drag out the arrival and fitting of the cupboards over 200 lives and 6 vlogs. In a rare moment of clarity, they burn everything on the floor. N starts complaining (read: hinting with the assistance of a sledgehammer) about having no clothes to go in her new wardrobe. She proves this by wearing the same clothes in every vlog. Viewers fail to spot her 'protest', as from their perspective it's just business as usual. N becomes frustrated when her approach does not instantly reward her with a #gifted designer wardrobe. The dirty, dirty jumper exacerbates her eczema, so she scratches and scratches and scratches. Everywhere. She's after some new undies too, don't you know?

We never see her room featuring the #gifted fitted cupboards again. N starts talking about how she would like to have a stab at joining the 2021 UK Olympic bob-sleigh team. Maybe for charity. She's never been to Japan, although M did some filming there circa 1995. (You should really check it out, his navel looked bloody amazing back in the day.) If only she had the right kit...

I wonder if N knows that M is bleeding her dry, as he has brought in zero income for years? (Their relatively meagre Youtube earnings aside and let's face it, the stock market dabbling is what M's occupies his hands with during his 'recovery period' before he accesses his next p*rn site.) Once fellow tattlers highlighted their Companies House stats, I thought back to some of the expensive gifts he's given her. Designer shoes, jewellery, Le Creuset pans in pastel shades, tinted sunglasses, a little fridge bursting with everything a woman could need - and every time N gushed and fawned about how wonderful her gorgeous younger husband is.
Now, don't get me wrong, everyone is entitled to spend their money on whatever they choose. Ce la vie. However, how can you feel good about something you've effectively bought yourself?

It reminds me of Mel B and her pimp producer ex-husband's 2010 car crash reality show (v much his idea, sold off her name - sound familiar?) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_B:_It's_a_Scary_World In one episode, it was her birthday and he booked a job for her. She was livid. When they arrived on the island for the 'job', he revealed that there was no job. He had bought her the island. All was forgiven. He was the greatest husband. I sat there thinking: 'He's spent the whole of your birthday winding you up to reveal he's just spent untold amounts of your Spice Girls' earnings on an island? WTF!' And we know(ish) how that one ended.

I know I haven't watched for a few weeks, so I might have missed N announcing her revolutionary processed ham and pasta diet.
I thought she was going vegan. Oh well, I'm assuming there was still garlic. As long as there was golden fried garlic. 😌
Genius reply!!! Spot on and very very funny 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
It is so obvious they are holding out for a freebie room makeover. Why do they keep showing Nadia's room? It is absolutely disgusting. Dirty clothes mixed with clean, she doesn't dust, wash or vacumm the room before or afterwards either. She's also ALWAYS got dirty feet.
I do find it funny that they’ve been showing that room for well over a year and no freebie has emerged!! Anyone that might have considered will just know that she doesn’t care enough to keep it tidy etc if it was sorted out!

• Haha
She keeps saying she's going to donate it all and start again. Who's going to want it? It's spent it's whole life scrunched up on a dirty floor, and just because it's a charity shop, it still needs to be freshly washed. Therefore it'll never go anywhere, and let's face it, even with more storage do you honestly think things would be different. In the vlog yesterday she asks Kiki to help her sort things out, as she is very organized, and I can't believe she said no! Kiki wanders in, I think to show off her figure in a strappy white top , plucked a couple of items belonging to her off the floor and left. Yep Nadia, these are the girls you constantly big up, couldn't even be arsed to help you, I would have said, 'fine, whilst I'm busy here then you lot can sort your own meals out for the week'.

SHe will never tidy her room as it is an extended part of her and her personality - chaotic also comforts her to be in there lying in the chaos - she knows if she tidies it she will have to look closely at herself and her personality and behaviour. She is a narcissist so she will never change and wont want to as she is to bossy and self absorbed. She said a couple of years ago that a therapist (?) or someone had told her she lives the way she does because of something that happened in her childhood, she willl never address that
Manky with all his own self absorbed issues cant help her and he cant help himself eiher, both far to needy

I think they are so used to freebies that they can't see how shameless they are being. I'm not the tidiest person but any item of clothing picked up of / dug up from that floor would surely have to go straight in the wash?

I can think of two very expensive bits of kit that have been #gifted to them: the Ninja cooker and the hot tub. The Ninja company contacted N about cleaning the product when it's on show and M filmed her mocking their text. I remember at the time thinking, 'How rude!' and what a terrible example they were setting their children in every respect. I wonder how Ninja feel about the fact that N rarely uses it? Despite a thrice a week 'cookery show' and a daughter who is such a talented cook, viewers hardly see it in use. Probably because N can't fathom how to make it work with garlic, olive oil and dough made with yoghurt. I just googled it and it cost £200!

I am a talented home cook. Trust me, I would never usually say that but by N's definition I definitely exceed the grade. My food usually tastes good, is varied and generally lighter (esp at this time of year) and more nutritious than N's food - if anyone fancies hitting me up for some recipe suggestions, I could do with purchasing some tax deductible food and gadgets for 'recipe testing'. You'd have to take your own photos though, I'm not in the privileged position of living with a hot camera whizz kid. Sorry.

I simply can't imagine owning a £200 kitchen gadget to complement my two fridges and 4 unfilmably dirty ovens. If I was Ninja, I would have sent someone round to pick it up, whilst it was still in a fit state to pass onto someone else. I fear that window of opportunity has passed...

As for the #gifted hot tub: "We feel too guilty to use it in the lock down" = more realistically, we feel too lazy to maintain it. And ourselves. Just imagine the effort:
  • Stripping off the jumpers that are welded to their carb-laden frames.
  • Showering. I know.
  • Plucking and shaving - come on, there would have to be some kind of plucking and shaving. Please.
  • Finding any swimwear in that tip of a house.
  • Digging towels out of the dog cages.
  • The sucking in of their guts for their comically exaggerated 'dash' to the garden.
  • A lengthy lecture on body confidence / dismorphia, dictated by the position of the moon.
  • At this point, they haven't even taken the lid off their precious gift to reveal the algae that lies beneath.
Complete white elephant.

They have the attention span of gnats and lasting gratitude rarely features in their lives, even though it's one of N's / the 12 Step Prog's key mantras.

I can see it now. The #gifted fitted cupboards arrive. They manage to drag out the arrival and fitting of the cupboards over 200 lives and 6 vlogs. In a rare moment of clarity, they burn everything on the floor. N starts complaining (read: hinting with the assistance of a sledgehammer) about having no clothes to go in her new wardrobe. She proves this by wearing the same clothes in every vlog. Viewers fail to spot her 'protest', as from their perspective it's just business as usual. N becomes frustrated when her approach does not instantly reward her with a #gifted designer wardrobe. The dirty, dirty jumper exacerbates her eczema, so she scratches and scratches and scratches. Everywhere. She's after some new undies too, don't you know?

We never see her room featuring the #gifted fitted cupboards again. N starts talking about how she would like to have a stab at joining the 2021 UK Olympic bob-sleigh team. Maybe for charity. She's never been to Japan, although M did some filming there circa 1995. (You should really check it out, his navel looked bloody amazing back in the day.) If only she had the right kit...

I wonder if N knows that M is bleeding her dry, as he has brought in zero income for years? (Their relatively meagre Youtube earnings aside and let's face it, the stock market dabbling is what M's occupies his hands with during his 'recovery period' before he accesses his next p*rn site.) Once fellow tattlers highlighted their Companies House stats, I thought back to some of the expensive gifts he's given her. Designer shoes, jewellery, Le Creuset pans in pastel shades, tinted sunglasses, a little fridge bursting with everything a woman could need - and every time N gushed and fawned about how wonderful her gorgeous younger husband is.
Now, don't get me wrong, everyone is entitled to spend their money on whatever they choose. Ce la vie. However, how can you feel good about something you've effectively bought yourself?

It reminds me of Mel B and her pimp producer ex-husband's 2010 car crash reality show (v much his idea, sold off her name - sound familiar?) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_B:_It's_a_Scary_World In one episode, it was her birthday and he booked a job for her. She was livid. When they arrived on the island for the 'job', he revealed that there was no job. He had bought her the island. All was forgiven. He was the greatest husband. I sat there thinking: 'He's spent the whole of your birthday winding you up to reveal he's just spent untold amounts of your Spice Girls' earnings on an island? WTF!' And we know(ish) how that one ended.

I know I haven't watched for a few weeks, so I might have missed N announcing her revolutionary processed ham and pasta diet.
I thought she was going vegan. Oh well, I'm assuming there was still garlic. As long as there was golden fried garlic. 😌
great post @missmickey

• Heart
Reactions: 8
😂😂😂😂😂😂 @missmickey absolutely spot on.

How can Nadia say she is vegan or plant based when she is wolfing down spaghetti with processed ham and cream?! One of the subs asked this very question and she said "oh I'm just having a little bit" This vegan act is pathetic, you're either vegan or you're not - it's just a facade or perhaps there's another magazine story in the pipeline.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Kiki knows that it’ll be a waste of time to help her with that room, it’s not last long before it’s a mess again.

Reactions: 5
I think Kiki knows that it’ll be a waste of time to help her with that room, it’s not last long before it’s a mess again.
i just skimmed through on the above link hadnt realised she had done her room (well half a job ) still clutter everywhere on shelves and surfaces. It wont last - why dont they just have proper furniture like normal people!! ffs! a wardrobe and drawers- she is so immature at times its embaressing - if that was my mother I would be squirming especially when she talks like a 3 year old

• Heart
i just skimmed through on the above link hadnt realised she had done her room (well half a job ) still clutter everywhere on shelves and surfaces. It wont last - why dont they just have proper furniture like normal people!! ffs! a wardrobe and drawers- she is so immature at times its embaressing - if that was my mother I would be squirming especially when she talks like a 3 year old
Mark seems to put a stop to her buying anything for the home, why does she always have to ask his permission to buy things for the house? I doubt it will him paying for it anyway. He has made an excuse about not being able to get furniture up the stairs. They've got empty rooms, any normal person would buy some wardrobes or have some made, or even buy a chest of drawers each.

• Heart
Mark seems to put a stop to her buying anything for the home, why does she always have to ask his permission to buy things for the house? I doubt it will him paying for it anyway. He has made an excuse about not being able to get furniture up the stairs. They've got empty rooms, any normal person would buy some wardrobes or have some made, or even buy a chest of drawers each.
Yes I thought the same, he is so controlling, remember the curtain pole nonsense- she didnt even measure it before ordering it and then went into John Lewis and didnt know how to buy curtains
wonder if the girls have furniture in their rooms?

They sit for hours in front of their phones pontificating like they are world experts on everything and the house is a sh1t hole. I don’t know how they stand it. It must smell disgusting. No wonder they suffer from depression

Reactions: 7
Yep I remember on one of their vlogs not that long ago she was saying to mark why can't we just buy the wardrobes from IKEA and he said no I've measured and they won't fit!! (BS) Seriously, people where saying nadia why don't you just measure up and order yourself...it really does baffle me how they are unable to do the most basic of things!! And how mark puts a stop to anything to do with the house, that work they got I think it was Stephen to do it looks unfinished they haven't even finished off the wood he put up in that big spare room off the kitchen that now has those stupid movie posters on the ceiling

There is not one tidy, clean place in that entire house. All the clutter, dirt and mess is unbelievable. They clearly have serious mental health problems to treat a big house and garden like that. It has been proven that being hooked up to social media constantly makes your mental health worse, not better. They never leave their camera and phones alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yep I remember on one of their vlogs not that long ago she was saying to mark why can't we just buy the wardrobes from IKEA and he said no I've measured and they won't fit!! (BS) Seriously, people where saying nadia why don't you just measure up and order yourself...it really does baffle me how they are unable to do the most basic of things!! And how mark puts a stop to anything to do with the house, that work they got I think it was Stephen to do it looks unfinished they haven't even finished off the wood he put up in that big spare room off the kitchen that now has those stupid movie posters on the ceiling
it all went very quiet on Stephen he was in the vlogs and then suddenly disappeared - and left stuff unfinished, never mentioned again I wonder what happened.... mmmmmmm #scratcheschin

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The two daughters don't stand a chance in life. They haven't been properly educated, eat junk food all the time, keep telling Maddie she has a beautiful voice which is rubbish and as for poor Kiki they seem to have taken her childhood away from her. In one of the recent videos they have filmed Kiki in a little top showing off her too big for a 12 year old boobs. They don't know who is watching those videos, any old perv could be lurking.

Reactions: 14
it all went very quiet on Stephen he was in the vlogs and then suddenly disappeared - and left stuff unfinished, never mentioned again I wonder what happened.... mmmmmmm #scratcheschin
During their Christmas vlog they moaned like hell about the ladder he had put into the loft....flimsy, loose etc........ Sounded like digs to me..

Reactions: 5
I wondered too. He was in vlogs and then wasn’t, they haven’t mentioned him in anything I’ve watched since.

Reactions: 3
I think Stephen ran for the hills. Mark was really in his face. Constantly making man crush references. Who would want to work in that tit pit. Nitty has no pride in anything. If the room gets tidied it's messed up the next day. Even if they were gifted built in wardrobes with a professional helper. It would get trashed. Just look at every cupboard and room in that house.
I see Maddie's out drinking cider. So much for social distancing.

• Heart
The two daughters don't stand a chance in life. They haven't been properly educated, eat junk food all the time, keep telling Maddie she has a beautiful voice which is rubbish and as for poor Kiki they seem to have taken her childhood away from her. In one of the recent videos they have filmed Kiki in a little top showing off her too big for a 12 year old boobs. They don't know who is watching those videos, any old perv could be lurking.
I commented on Kiki's outfit too. She's a beautiful girl and looks older than 12. I think M has said in the past about her being able to be a model?

Reactions: 2
I commented on Kiki's outfit too. She's a beautiful girl and looks older than 12. I think M has said in the past about her being able to be a model?
What kind of role models are her parents...her mother is always flashing her boobs or wearing low cut tops with no bra...father constantly leering and letching and zooming in on mothers boobs...no wonder the kid who is mainly ignored...puts on low cut tops for attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.