Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have shaved chi chi within an inch of her life leaving her prone to sunburn because she is a light dog and also put her at more risk to skin cancer. The other dumbass thing? Dogs have fur not only to insulate them but to keep them cool in hot weather. Exposed all of her back end which could also burn if she sits ona hot deck in the sun etc. and they have bought a muzzle to do toffee. Evil, ignorant people. :mad:
watch here to stop giving them views.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They have shaved chi chi within an inch of her life leaving her prone to sunburn because she is a light dog and also put her at more risk to skin cancer. The other dumbass thing? Dogs have fur not only to insulate them but to keep them cool in hot weather. Exposed all of her back end which could also burn if she sits ona hot deck in the sun etc. and they have bought a muzzle to do toffee. Evil, ignorant people. :mad:
Suppose it's beyond them to do a bit of research... lots of you tube vids, to see the correct way to trim the dogs, if necessary. Can't say the info isn't out there, they are just two flibberdy jibbets and can't be bothered checking it out. Poor doggies:(

Reactions: 4
It is obvious the dogs don't really like Mark, they growl everytime he goes near them...but then all he does is antagonize them.

Reactions: 10
They said they were talking about getting a puppy! This is only because Saira has acquired one. Can you imagine more tit and piss in that cess pit of a house.
Truth is they want their own reality show. Nitty watches Kardashians/Housewives etc and thinks they can do the same. The Sunday show is their show reel. Mark said it's filled with things he likes. Him acting like a prick. Nitty cooking some carb filled tit The dull teenagers grunting about some memes. Think he thought it would be a tempting treat of what subscribers get.
Mental Health Week, like any other week in that house. Listen to Manky droning on about his rehab, moods, meds, and how miserable he feels. Yet they give out advice on how to exercise and feel good.

• Heart
  • Sick
Hi I am new here .I have been watching nadia for 2 years but can not watch them any more .I have left comments on their lives and vlogs and her instagram .she blocked me from instagram after I remarked about the taking of money from subs then the charging people obviously with issues each month I said she should be ashamed .

Reactions: 19
Why do they keep harping on about kids only going back to school for 2 weeks, schools around here finish July 23 so june 1 to july is not 2 weeks

Reactions: 5
I watched a little bit of a recent live this morning. Mark starts to say something and Nadia interrupts him because he’s actually being positive about something for once, she sounds surprised and tells him so. It doesn’t last long though and they back to the usual chat for their lives.

Reactions: 2
Spaghetti again..I won’t bother watching🥱I’m sure it will turn into the Manky tit show💩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spaghetti again..I won’t bother watching🥱I’m sure it will turn into the Manky tit show💩
Jesus even her own mother said the other week, when she was going to type N's recipe for spaghetti for one of those trash weekly mags -' everyone will be bored with this! and think you are a lazy witch'! lol

• Haha
Has anyone seen the advert for Water Aid that Nadia is in? She's described as an AMBASSADOR😮for them! I couldn't believe it. I have watched them waste SO much water in that house! Also she's asking people to give £2 a month. Maybe they could redirect their £1.99 subs money to Water Aid then! Or give them the money collected to buy Maddie a 'much needed' microphone. The hypocrisy is sickening😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Just watched well skimmed as I can not bare to watch that man performing her cookery show spaghetti again .He is sweating all over just done a work out coughing .Said he cannot show himself sweaty after a work out wonder where he got that from .But he could not resist as soon as she turned her back hes gurning into the camera at the end he takes over dancing singing and being an arse I can not stand that man .Hes grinning about all the money hes taking off people with disabilities and mental health .Then he says bum again and guess what nadia then says bum and says shes going to be naughty they are as bad as each other she contradicts every thing she says .I wish loose women would get rid of her shes notliked by the cast you can see it in their faces when she starts to dominate.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Suppose it's beyond them to do a bit of research... lots of you tube vids, to see the correct way to trim the dogs, if necessary. Can't say the info isn't out there, they are just two flibberdy jibbets and can't be bothered checking it out. Poor doggies:(
Surely they could afford to pay for a mobile dog groomer. They take the dogs into their van on the driveway so no worry about social distancing. Poor Chi Chi she was so patient. All their carry on and squealing must have been stressful for her.

• Sad
Just watched well skimmed as I can not bare to watch that man performing her cookery show spaghetti again .He is sweating all over just done a work out coughing .Said he cannot show himself sweaty after a work out wonder where he got that from .But he could not resist as soon as she turned her back hes gurning into the camera at the end he takes over dancing singing and being an arse I can not stand that man .Hes grinning about all the money hes taking off people with disabilities and mental health .Then he says bum again and guess what nadia then says bum and says shes going to be naughty they are as bad as each other she contradicts every thing she says .I wish loose women would get rid of her shes notliked by the cast you can see it in their faces when she starts to dominate.
She tells him off for swearing and saying rude words..then bursts out laughing...so reinforces his tit behaviour. I havent watched them for a while..they must be getting worse..they are totally abusing vulnerable people and openly taking the piss. I hope LW drop her I really do..if she was one of my colleagues..I would be refusing to work with her.

Dont tell me ..they have wheeled out Mamas spaghetti again..how bloody boring.

Read comments on live garden shite..the weirdos are out in force😆Ashley Gardner is going to send them a scrap book of stuff!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the advert for Water Aid that Nadia is in? She's described as an AMBASSADOR😮for them! I couldn't believe it. I have watched them waste SO much water in that house! Also she's asking people to give £2 a month. Maybe they could redirect their £1.99 subs money to Water Aid then! Or give them the money collected to buy Maddie a 'much needed' microphone. The hypocrisy is sickening😡
Hypocrisy? Finally, I spot some logical thinking: N doesn't washing her hands between going to the toilet and cooking because she's Saving Water!
Of course, this flies in the face of her selective-COVID-fear and basic standards of human hygiene. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Really not doing so well then!
He sits on his arse all day doing F all...and sends his wife out to work...as she is Nadia Sawalha off the Telly...probably wanking himself senseless in his mancave for 8 hours until she comes home.

Hypocrisy? Finally, I spot some logical thinking: N doesn't washing her hands between going to the toilet and cooking because she's Saving Water!
Of course, this flies in the face of her selective-COVID-fear and basic standards of human hygiene. :sneaky:
They are more scared of soap than they are of COVID...soap is supposed to be an every day occurance..COVID once in 100 years...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Garden Meditation Video... I skipped through.. first time I stopped it.. there is M in the back ground with the hose pipe... second place I stopped it you hear M say "I just trimmed my nostril hairs with the garden shears" (or words to that effect). Thought it was supposed to be a 'Meditation' video but M has to get himself in on everything.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.