Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually felt sorry for N in that video. He was awful! I think I would have stopped filming. The whole thing was a shambles. I'm surprised they don't get more complaints 😕
I watched it too and he is a twit and very cruel and a bully. school bully mentality, all about humiliating her with maddie egging him on, she is a pain in the arse, bit bolshy and a bully too but did feel sorry for her as it was all about mocking her. but she forgives him everytime and makes out all is good and wonderful and round and round they go in the miserable existence of victim, rescue. persecute - god what a life that must be

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Greedy Greedy Greedy!!! Money is all they are interested in, under the guise of "we care, be part of our family". It's morally wrong when they are pretending to care about people's mental health!!!

They are exploiting vulnerable people who will not complain about their greed because they are under the impression these two muppets care about them.

They have the cheek to call people, who out them, trolls... what are they??? At least Dick Turpin wore a mask.

They groom their subs with false sincerity, they force loads of adverts on them to make a bit more money to play the stock market with, then once they are hooked by your manipulative name shout outs, which means alot to a lonely person, you pounce like a thief in the night and take money they probably cannot afford to give.

Twisted is an understatement.

You two must be so desperate for money!!!

You thrive off the negativity of the coronavirus and exploit people.

If your reading this Mark, your a morally bankrupt, attention seeking waste of space. You revel in editing your wife to look stupid, who does that? You lure vulnerable people into your web by pretending you understand how they feel by repeatedly telling them how low you claim to have sunk in the past.

For a mere £1.99 you promise them companionship through coronavirus.

So many people wish you'd crawl back to the hole you came from, me included 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I actually felt sorry for N in that video. He was awful! I think I would have stopped filming. The whole thing was a shambles. I'm surprised they don't get more complaints 😕
I dislike Nadia too much to ever feel sorry for her, they’re both arse holes.
In fact they’ve both scooped so low now I even think Tattle is too good for them. They don’t deserve a mention on any platform and maybe they’ll just become figment of our imagination.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I felt sorry for her too. My opinion is that the nob mark gets definitely maddie onside to make fun of her. I think the girls are so aware of his alleged mental problems that they are immediately defensive

Reactions: 8
I watched one of their quizzes. Insanely easy, :rolleyes: :D

No ads via invidio. https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=du2Nx86cZU8
I don't watch the lives... cant stand Mark's ramblings and their constant whining. But I read the comments sometimes so have to pause the video to prevent it from playing and this is when I got to see how many ads they had added.

I swing from feeling sorry for Nadia to not. I believe firmly she's is in an emotionally abusive relationship, Mark is a complete narcissist.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Mark really tries the big up his editing, Nadia asked a subs question to Mark about where he gets his youtube music from and he goes into this long spiel about how he has special dispensation. Oh shut up Mark, youtube have a music library, also there are loads of free of copyrite music sites youtubers use. He really does think he is the only one on youtube, I think he tries to make out to Nadia this youtube lark is difficult so that she thinks he is SO intelligent.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dear God I’ve just watched the first five minutes of this. They are unbelievably juvenile and so full of themselves. She’s stuffing crisps in her mouth and then putting her greasy fingers through her hair. 🤢 He’s gurning as usual. As for the dancing! 😳
His filthy fingernails in the opening segment...disgusting. Always eating and slurping all through vlogs. No respect for how horrible it sounds to viewers. N in huge jumpers but barefoot...I doubt any of them wash more than once a week.

They should rename their channel..the Mark Knob Jockey Adderley show featuring my older washed up , rough as hell wife who is older than me Nadia Sawahla Off the Telly...

I felt sorry for her too. My opinion is that the nob mark gets definitely maddie onside to make fun of her. I think the girls are so aware of his alleged mental problems that they are immediately defensive
I dont feel sorry for her at all..she gives as good as she gets..and then adds some..but dosnt put on YT so her audience as she calls them dosnt see the real her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Mark is trying too hard to come across as some sort of "entertainer" but it is embarrassing and cheesy. The no name Sunday show freebie they've put up is virtually a vlog with lots of cheese thrown in.

Reactions: 12
Mark is trying too hard to come across as some sort of "entertainer" but it is embarrassing and cheesy. The no name Sunday show freebie they've put up is virtually a vlog with lots of cheese thrown in.
He has no talent...but thinks gurning singing pulling silly faces and generally being a head, it entertains his kids.. but in reality..not so much. I have no idea what N sees in him at all..but she is no catch either.

Reactions: 9
The garden thing is all for hello magazine..there’s an article on iPhone news app but I’m no tech expert so I don’t know how to put it here😏
More money grabbing

Reactions: 4

The "generous star"... 😧

Beautiful garden? its still a tit tip - just over run with trees and shrubs - Manky has often said how the garden is full of dog tit, they let the dogs out in the garden all the time to poo and never clear it up
and also they just keep saying the same old things about her (and him) as they dont do anything meaningful or interesting other than be nerds you tubing all day, its the same ofl 'ex eat enders actress' 'husband who is a tv producer' what the F???? why do Hello think people want to actually read this same old nonsense about 2 of the most boring people out there!

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.