Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More spouting off about "trolls" in the live from last night. Someone dared to question her on Twitter about going to work when she said she's scared to go to the local shop!
How very dare they question Nadia off the telly!?! Call the police Nadia Swahala off the telly was trolled by someone asking her a question!?!
The cheek!!! ๐Ÿ™„ ffs how ridiculous
And the other Muppet was all for shooting the troll who dared to ask!!
I reckon he nearly would and all given half the chance you know.
He's unhinged!!
Yes I watched a bit of that (fool that I am). He really does have an angry side doesnโ€™t he? Itโ€™s quite funny really how he reacts to criticism. Heโ€™d be doing himself a big favour if he just acknowledged not everyone is going to like them. Even better he should just accept the way they live isnโ€™t the norm to most people because thereโ€™s no denying their life is chaotic and they live like squatters.
Maybe just maybe if he changed his attitude us โ€˜trollsโ€™ would be kinder to them๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In the agrophobic live they look like Wayne and Waynetta Slob. (Look them up if you don't know). He is very passive aggressive. They call anyone a troll who disagrees with them. Cannot take criticism. Or being called out. I think it's quite dangerous that they are giving out mental health advice and legal advice. They seem to have quite a few vulnerable people on the live's. He looks really unwell and said he was up at five. South London's Spielberg is addicted to You Tube. You bet they read on hear. The narcs always do.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Of course its all for content, to be 'relatable' order a box of hair dye on Amazon ffs they get everything else on there (i did last week) :)
exactly surely Mark could dye her hair for her - as its only the roots also Maddie could do it

Reactions: 4
Hey you guys
I think I've finally come to the end of my tether today. I'm going to become a first time grandmother later this year and it's got me thinking about a lot of things. The stress of children is one thing, the stress of a grandchild on the way is a whole new level of worry lol But I absolutely cannot wait to hold my first little grandbaby ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’–
I don't have time nor energy for these two clowns any more. I've decided that I'm going to leave tattle for good, get off YouTube and banish every thought I've ever had of them.

You guys have all been amazing ๐Ÿ’ž
I wouldn't class any of you as trolls ๐Ÿคฉ
I hope you all have as good a summer as we can have with the world the way it is at the moment. Thank you all for your kindness ๐Ÿคฉ Mind yourselves and your loved ones ๐Ÿ˜

Slรกn ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In the agrophobic live they look like Wayne and Waynetta Slob. (Look them up if you don't know). He is very passive aggressive. They call anyone a troll who disagrees with them. Cannot take criticism. Or being called out. I think it's quite dangerous that they are giving out mental health advice and legal advice. They seem to have quite a few vulnerable people on the live's. He looks really unwell and said he was up at five. South London's Spielberg is addicted to You Tube. You bet they read on hear. The narcs always do.
D6070A4F-01C2-4ACA-B4D8-9B298491905D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
@IMHO We love you and will miss you! Your posts are always funny and thoughtful. Be well my friend. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I always find it really odd they class anyone with a different opinion to them a troll. Nadia said she doesn't read Twitter well she certainly posts on there daily. Someone asked her a question and she took great offence purely because she had been outed.
They are always looking for sympathy and I definitely think it is their way to virtue signal.
Mark threatens to shoot trolls. He has a very dark streak. Who threatens to shoot people fgs?

Mark gets on my nerves constantly moaning about being busy well no one is forcing him, he has an addiction to youtube, if he didn't then he would have no reason to be up at 5am and wouldn't have to constantly complain about the constant "editing". All this just give me the impression they are in NEED of the money they generate. I think they have to ask themselves is it worth all the hassle and the time away from their kids.

• Heart
Hey you guys
I think I've finally come to the end of my tether today. I'm going to become a first time grandmother later this year and it's got me thinking about a lot of things. The stress of children is one thing, the stress of a grandchild on the way is a whole new level of worry lol But I absolutely cannot wait to hold my first little grandbaby ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’–
I don't have time nor energy for these two clowns any more. I've decided that I'm going to leave tattle for good, get off YouTube and banish every thought I've ever had of them.

I hope you all have as good a summer as we can have with the world the way it is at the moment. Thank you all for your kindness ๐Ÿคฉ Mind yourselves and your loved ones ๐Ÿ˜

Slรกn ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
Iโ€™m sure (like me) you wonโ€™t be able to resist the temptation to see just what Wayne & Waynetta Slob are getting up too....Just like Arnold the Terminator โ€œ Iโ€™ll be back! โ€œ sometimes the temptation is just too great! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒˆ

• Haha
Hey you guys

Slรกn ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
Congratulations IMHO!! Weโ€™ll definitely miss, pop in now and again ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Heart
When they totally change the content of their channel without warning, and act like middle aged moaning wannabees they have to expect negative feedback. The fact they cannot accept said feedback is down to their self absorbed personalities. I used to like the green fingered hell segments, and in all this time he has never spent time outside being productive, getting much needed Vitamin D that they keep harping on about. He said there are some nasty FXXXers on Twitter. He then declares he hates trolls and wants to shoot them! says everything we need to know about him, because he meant it. Nadia called him out on it and he said he HATES. Nasty spiteful little man with a huge chip on his shoulder. Calling out negative feedback by retaliating like a Troll..the irony. He prides himself on being highly intelligent, I beg to differl N is no way an agrophobic or has cleaning OCD. She needs to start thinking about their personal hygiene before getting excited about washing shopping. Deluded the pair of them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
When they totally change the content of their channel without warning, and act like middle aged moaning wannabees they have to expect negative feedback. The fact they cannot accept said feedback is down to their self absorbed personalities. I used to like the green fingered hell segments, and in all this time he has never spent time outside being productive, getting much needed Vitamin D that they keep harping on about. He said there are some nasty FXXXers on Twitter. He then declares he hates trolls and wants to shoot them! says everything we need to know about him, because he meant it. Nadia called him out on it and he said he HATES. Nasty spiteful little man with a huge chip on his shoulder. Calling out negative feedback by retaliating like a Troll..the irony. He prides himself on being highly intelligent, I beg to differl N is no way an agrophobic or has cleaning OCD. She needs to start thinking about their personal hygiene before getting excited about washing shopping. Deluded the pair of them.
I feel like you really needed to get that off your chest ๐Ÿ˜. Hope it feels good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป. They are so incredibly annoying and frustrating and youโ€™re right in everything you said.

Reactions: 6
Patsy Im not ranting, Im just pointing out how hypocritical they are. I hope they read it ! Moaning she is anxious about being Nadia Sawahla off the telly, then tell your stupid paranoid in our mind husband, in your mind/ hot / gorgeous husband to stop bigging you up in every vlog then....lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I like Julia's last line about Nadia and Dina: 'There's something slightly evil about them, though, isn't there?' Said with a smile.
I think Julia is far more kind, beautiful and talented than the other two and they are jealous to death of her.

• Heart
He hates the things he cannot control, like what people say on twitter, he's powerless to twitter comments. The irony of nadia and Mark is they spend their time online moaning and complaining about others but if we disagree with what they say we are trolls. It's called free speech. Mark would rather we live in a dictatorship where he ruled. Everyone else is wrong if they don't agree with Manky.

Bet it makes him feel really frustrated that he cannot delete our comments. Bet he's petitioning to have this site closed down as the truth really does hurt.

The fact that no one is interested in what he has to say unless it's his cherry picked sycophants says it all.

The fact he has no male friends says it all.

The fact that he's online all day selling his family for a few quid says it all (plays the stock market and loses I suspect).

The fact he trys to contol all aspects of the families life shows how out of control the contents of his mind must be.

The fact no one will employ him says it all

So many home trurhs ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
@notSUBmissive oh dear...we will be keeping him up until 5am again ....driving himself bonkers over home truths...that he cant either burst into tears and play poor me..I had a tit childhood, or descend into the token bottle of smirnoff that they bought in their home shopping unboxing, that miraculously they both dont drink...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.