Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve broken my sabbatical sooner than expected 🤷‍♀️ needed to add my bit to this.
Considering N says she was popular at school she doesn’t keep in touch with anyone. She once said the Mother of her best friend at school had hated her. She also said her first boyfriend (who she rudely refers to as blue boy) his Mother hated her too. When she says these things It’s like she enjoys it.. she doesn’t sound hurt or embarrassed in fact she doesn’t have to tell people. But it’s very telling of the type of person she is. Thick skinned, cocky, full of herself, couldn’t care less who hates her or what people say about her, because in her head she’s fabulous.

I’m not keen on Dina either. She seems an unpleasant individual. She’s another with filthy habits. Belches constantly at the dinner table thinks it’s funny. Wipes the gravy off her plate with her finger. Always looks dirty...horrible teeth.
The whole family are gross...and as for his Mother.....
I'm glad it's not just me who's not keen on Dina. Their subs seem to think she's wonderful, especially when she was eating all that stuff at Christmas. I thought she was awful then too.

Reactions: 9
Heard N say, this mornings live I think, that the Corona has turned her OCD. Watched her recently on more than one platform. raking her ear out with her finger!

• Sick
  • Haha
I'm glad it's not just me who's not keen on Dina. Their subs seem to think she's wonderful, especially when she was eating all that stuff at Christmas. I thought she was awful then too.
Yes I thought that too. She was really annoying and quite arrogant when trying all that food with them.

Heard N say, this mornings live I think, that the Corona has turned her OCD. Watched her recently on more than one platform. raking her ear out with her finger!
There. Is. No. Possible. Way. That. Nadia. Has. OCD.
She isn’t interested in cleaning (if that’s the type of OCD she means) in the slightest and her house is probably a health hazard. She is however very attention seeking. I can’t watch them at all right now, they really irritate me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I know someone who is loud and attention seeking like her. They’re very hard to be around in real life.
[/QUOTE
I think most of us have probably been around someone like her very loud and over confident. I’ve known them at school and the work place. Funnily enough I heard one of them passed away this week hadn’t seen or heard about her in years. My first thought when I heard was she wasn’t very nice. Who wants to think that’s the first thought someone might have about you at the end.

Reactions: 3
Hilarious, Nadia shows her subs how clean and tidy her house is (filthy by normal people's standards still). Funniest thing is the floor still looks filthy in the house but in the utility room where all the cleaning materials live the floor is barely used!!! Shows how little they go in their cleaning room... Filthy Filthy Filthy, look at the floor comparisons 😂

Also, it actually looks like they put raw floorboards down when they re did their extention, they didn't put any kind of protection on the floorboards, they really are clueless, that or cheapskates 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Hilarious, Nadia shows her subs how clean and tidy her house is (filthy by normal people's standards still). Funniest thing is the floor still looks filthy in the house but in the utility room where all the cleaning materials live the floor is barely used!!! Shows how little they go in their cleaning room... Filthy Filthy Filthy, look at the floor comparisons 😂

Also, it actually looks like they put raw floorboards down when they re did their extention, they didn't put any kind of protection on the floorboards, they really are clueless, that or cheapskates 😂
the floor inthe utility room was put down by Steven quite recently - im sure it will soon get filthy!

Reactions: 8
10 blooming ads in 30 mins!?!
Ain't nobody got time for that!!

Talented actresses of a 'certain age' (inc a Loose Woman and an ex-Eastender) performing in a lock down drama filmed in their own homes.

Wonder if they knew N was at a loose end and that M is a talented producer, director, writer, inhabitant of Cloud Cuckoo Land etc etc?
I've been watching this since Denise spoke about it on TM, it's very good.

I also saw the video where they were baking a cake and it made me think about Dina's relationship with Nadia. Julia did seem emotional and I wonder if Dina was jealous of her too, and if she is still in contact with Julia.I am not too keen on Dina. There's just something about her I'm not quite sure of. It's hypocritical of Nadia to complain about her girls being bullied when she was so obviously a bully to her own sister. I wonder if Julia ever visits her parents. I know she lives in Bath. I wonder how they feel about their daughters not speaking to each other.
Omg yes! You are so right!! Hypocrisy at its finest!!

Jesus!! Seeing them side by side like that really shows how filthy that floor actually is! She needs one of them industrial floor cleaners to grind that dirt off!! Oh my God how disgusting!!

One of these ⬇⬇⬇

20200512_150924.jpg

Here's someone giving them a wake up call on their latest morning live #19 I think

20200512_151827.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Everything is gross. I bet since they've lived there, 17 years I think, they haven't painted or redone anything, except the kitchen which I think her BB stint paid for. It reminds me of student accommodation.

Reactions: 7
I noticed when skimming through latest home time vlog I think! She was running from one place to another & she physically jumped over all the crap on the floor by the stairs..why can’t u pick stuff up..there was even a packet of crisps on back of sofa😯the grown ups seem to live like teenagers

• Wow
I think it is an insult to say she is OCD. My neighbour has OCD and it is hell.
If Nadia has OCD she wouldn't be able to live with that dirty floor, the floor is something I find really gross in her house because when she is walking barefoot you can actually hear the dirt beneath her dragging toenails and soles of her feet.

The girls rooms especially Maddie's is grim. Marker pen on all the walls and just a dirty old mattress on the floor.

• Sick
10 blooming ads in 30 mins!?!
Ain't nobody got time for that!!

I've been watching this since Denise spoke about it on TM, it's very good.

Omg yes! You are so right!! Hypocrisy at its finest!!

Jesus!! Seeing them side by side like that really shows how filthy that floor actually is! She needs one of them industrial floor cleaners to grind that dirt off!! Oh my God how disgusting!!

One of these ⬇⬇⬇

View attachment 128499

Here's someone giving them a wake up call on their latest morning live #19 I think

View attachment 128506
More and more 'subs" are getting rattled by them,and if they mention poor maddie not seeing her boyfriend once more,I'm going to jump in the screen and poke their eyes out,I had to stop watching after that ,makes my blood boil 😡🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I stopped watching this opinionated mucky pair a while ago. But then I stumbled across this thread having spent most of my time on another thread. Your comments and observations are brilliant and spot on. Watched a bit of a recent video just now but I can’t bear them. They think they are so informed and intelligent when actually they just love the sound of their own voices. As for their filthy house and habits 🤢. Maddie is a spoilt sullen little madam. And I feel quite sorry for Kiki living in a house full of narcissists.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I watched the latest vlog with the nando's. The state of the place when they were heading to bed. I couldn't leave my sitting room or kitchen like that going to bed. Even the crisp packet on the back of the couch was doing my nut!!
Then of course it's the following day and she's treating the girls to Nando's well I say "treating"
It looked to me like she had bribed them into cleaning up for her, the hall, the sitting room, the kitchen, the utility and the "dump/mattress room... some treat for the girls eh! 😏
Anyway I thought how nice... Kiki will be in her element and have her mum and dad's full attention for a change! Then I seen what Kiki was wearing 😶 no 12 yr old of mine would be allowed to wear that top. I know she's only at home but it's still being filmed and going out on YT 🤨 I don't think it's suitable for her age.
Anyway the Nando's was lovely for the girls, pity he had to spoil it with all he's stupid camera shite.
Kiki saying it's the happiest she's been in months made me well up to be honest 😢

Oh and I took this ss of the famous jumper... wonder if it stank of him or did she wash it first?!?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Thank God I'm not the only who doesn't think St Dina 😂

Open dishwasher with potentially clean plates right by the dog bowls 🤢🤢🤢 my God they are vile 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I watched the latest vlog with the nando's. The state of the place when they were heading to bed. I couldn't leave my sitting room or kitchen like that going to bed. Even the crisp packet on the back of the couch was doing my nut!!
Then of course it's the following day and she's treating the girls to Nando's well I say "treating"
It looked to me like she had bribed them into cleaning up for her, the hall, the sitting room, the kitchen, the utility and the "dump/mattress room... some treat for the girls eh! 😏
Anyway I thought how nice... Kiki will be in her element and have her mum and dad's full attention for a change! Then I seen what Kiki was wearing 😶 no 12 yr old of mine would be allowed to wear that top. I know she's only at home but it's still being filmed and going out on YT 🤨 I don't think it's suitable for her age.
Anyway the Nando's was lovely for the girls, pity he had to spoil it with all he's stupid camera shite.
Kiki saying it's the happiest she's been in months made me well up to be honest 😢

Oh and I took this ss of the famous jumper... wonder if it stank of him or did she wash it first?!?
Yes but the girls couldn’t enjoy it for what it was, it was all through a phone, Kiki And mad die had to record All of it instead of just enjoying the experience. And all the subs saying what bloody fantastic parents they were....... oh yes you usually forget to feed them, well done for remembering on this ocassion!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I like Dina because you can tell Mark is tit scared of her. Anyone who can get one over on him is good in my book. :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Yes but the girls couldn’t enjoy it for what it was, it was all through a phone, Kiki And mad die had to record All of it instead of just enjoying the experience. And all the subs saying what bloody fantastic parents they were....... oh yes you usually forget to feed them, well done for remembering on this ocassion!!!
I totally thought this too. The nandos was completely tarnished because Mark and Nadia insisted on filming all of it. All done for the camera. "Quick Mark take a photo of me" "take another photo Mark" "did you catch that Mark?" This is why I feel sorry for kids whose parents insist on vlogging their lives. Most parents will take a few photos and maybe record it a little but then put the camera away and enjoy the moment.

I think Mark is intimidated by Dina too.

It makes me cringe when Nadia insists on calling her vlog a reality show.

Oh and I hate it when subs say vloggers are good parents ...how do they really know? We only see the great stuff for all we know some awful things could be going on when the camera is put away!

Reactions: 17
On again today about Maddie not seeing her boyfriend. Noticed Maddie lives in same black sweatshirt. Don't these people practice any hygiene or change their clothes. Agree with poster above Kikkis outfit totally inappropriate for a 12 year old.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
And they showed the video again from last week of Mark naked and now Nadia doing it back to him! Just no ITV! He was so shocked as he's not seen her boobs since they were in a lift in Sweden in 2007 apparently.....wtf?! Shes always getting them out.....lies
Those poor girls!Fancy seeing and hearing your parents behave that badly?! They should be ashamed!

I totally thought this too. The nandos was completely tarnished because Mark and Nadia insisted on filming all of it. All done for the camera. "Quick Mark take a photo of me" "take another photo Mark" "did you catch that Mark?" This is why I feel sorry for kids whose parents insist on vlogging their lives. Most parents will take a few photos and maybe record it a little but then put the camera away and enjoy the moment.

I think Mark is intimidated by Dina too.

It makes me cringe when Nadia insists on calling her vlog a reality show.

Oh and I hate it when subs say vloggers are good parents ...how do they really know? We only see the great stuff for all we know some awful things could be going on when the camera is put away!
HOW ,just HOW can they say giving up their childrens` privacy (and this applies to all family vloggers) ,their childhoods and natural freedom to do what their friends/peers do ,without it all being caught on camera?In their eyes then i guess i had dreadful parents ,because mine put my brother and me first always.They gave us unconditional love ,protected us from any kind of harm ,and the old videos we have ,truly are memories.Holidays when we were both small ,christmases ,and ,cherished moments spent with our late grandparents.NOBODY saw those but us!These so called familiy vloggers ,"doing it for the memories" ,need to get real ,and fast!!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.