Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia was at Loose Women today - did Mark drive her in again? They probably haven't looked at the comments today. He will scan all the comments ignoring them all until he finds the ones disagreeing with him and delete them all - leaving all the "we agree with you Mark" comments.
Yes he did drive her & got out the car for some much needed exercise..
CE8C03D8-CB92-4C93-8B65-1FDA3B1D1461.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Im bored I live in the Eu...forgive me..I watched Katie Price latest tit...this sums these 2 up N and M..media mad and a car crash waiting to happen. How many times does he have to say Nadia Sawahla off the telly..its mind numbing stupidity.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Great thoughts being put out there today guys. Couldn't agree with you all more!
Roll on lock down ending... not just for all our own sakes. It's also going to be very intresting to see what these two get up to afterwards.

"Mark the editors cut of a party political broadcast"
Love this 😍😂😍😂
It should be the next thread title! 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is Itchy Scratchy one of us? I’ve been enjoying your comments on the lives if you are 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/11/nadi...-johnsons-lockdown-plan-loose-women-12685753/
This just came up on my Google feed, going on about Maddie again not being able to see her boyfriend 🙄 she said Boris should have thought more about that ffs I actually can't stand her anymore...it annoys me that the stuff she comes out with gets reported they haven't got a bloody clue.
She's unreal! Maddie is the only teen who can't see her 2 week old BF?!?
Try having a husband living in the shed for the past 7 weeks because he's daughter has muscular dystrophy and cannot be near anyone in her family but her mother for the past 7 weeks!
Reality stars need reality checks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/11/nadi...-johnsons-lockdown-plan-loose-women-12685753/
This just came up on my Google feed, going on about Maddie again not being able to see her boyfriend 🙄 she said Boris should have thought more about that ffs I actually can't stand her anymore...it annoys me that the stuff she comes out with gets reported they haven't got a bloody clue.
Don’t know what she’s whinging about,family live next door..money isn’t an issue.. gets her shopping delivered..goes out everyday..& all she’s worried about is poor little maddie not seeing Patrick..she would be a lot different if one of her family die of the virus..oh yeah that would be another vlog😖
Sorry maybe that was below the belt

Reactions: 16
He has to keep calling her "Nadia off the telly" because otherwise people won't know who she is.😂

She's so furious with Boris but she and her husband have been flouting the rules and advice at every opportunity.

Reactions: 13
I might be furloughed on 60% salary until September. The tubes are packed now. People are putting themselves at risk now because they don’t have a choice and all she can think about is her precious Maddie and her juvenile relationship... zzzzzzz

On the subject of the girls, I feel for Kiki and Maddie having their teenage years broadcast to the world. They are living through their most embarrassing years on screen. Maddie won’t make a career as a musician and in a few years to come will look back and cringe at herself and those mopey songs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The way they both hang on everything she says is unreal. Mark always says to her in reviews, what do we think of... whoever's in the film.. and if she says don't like him he agrees, if she says like him he agrees. It's pathetic the way they make her out to be the teen in the know 🙄
They do the very same with N father
Omg do they hang on he's every word!!
It's actually like the Queen is speaking! They just sit there mouths open, in awe of him and he's stories 🙄
Then poor Nanny Di gets mocks, gets belittled, laughed at.. etc etc whenever she trys to speak!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He has to keep calling her "Nadia off the telly" because otherwise people won't know who she is.😂

She's so furious with Boris but she and her husband have been flouting the rules and advice at every opportunity.
I think he says it in a passive aggressive way because deep down he’s very jealous that she’s the famous one and he’s really a nobody

Reactions: 13
Come on I was just reading comments on the day in life hello..own up who is Manky marky,toenail & popsical & itchy scratchy they were bloody good comments👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See she’s got another Waitrose food shop delivered😡

This mornings offerings😆View attachment 127579
Fiona J sounds like Nanny McPhee and is either visually impaired, mentally feeble or just downright delusional...... probably has lots of cats and hand knits toilet roll covers....

He has to keep calling her "Nadia off the telly" because otherwise people won't know who she is.”
I think “Nadia off the telly” May be part of their boudoir talk ..as he’s such a little star chaser ( for want of a better expression).Despite denying it...he.drops “ names” like I drop tissues.
Bet she calls him Mr Directorrrrr......”how do you want me Mr Directorrrrr?” Sorry folks hope no one was having their tea when they read this...😆🤢

I may know someone who popped a few comments on last nights live... it was a social experiment.....”Mark is fantastic and spot on......Nadia is clueless and doesn’t know what she’s on about”. Mark was in charge of the block button.....I wasn’t blocked despite saying it repeatedly....obviously his ego triumphed over his loyalty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Fiona J sounds like Nanny McPhee and is either visually impaired, mentally feeble or just downright delusional...... probably has lots of cats and hand knits toilet roll covers....

I think “Nadia off the telly” May be part of their boudoir talk ..as he’s such a little star chaser ( for want of a better expression).Despite denying it...he.drops “ names” like I drop tissues.
Bet she calls him Mr Directorrrrr......”how do you want me Mr Directorrrrr?” Sorry folks hope no one was having their tea when they read this...😆🤢

@Lululime well we’ve seen her mostly naked with just the pillow so swinging her hips on all fours for Mr Directorrrrr...So Sorry😆🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
God Mark really does think he's hilarious in the Nando's bit on the new vlog - dear god, why am I putting myself through this torture watching it? :LOL:

Reactions: 6
The nandos vlog took me all of 5 mins to skim...Mark taking over AGAIN. Hardly saw anything of the Nandos because it had to all be about Mark. The dogs look filthy, so does the kitchen floor by the bifold doors and the leather sofas needs a good scrub. Nadia thinks she's fantastic because she's only just discovered the nandos range in Sainsburys. I wonder if those Christmas throws on the sofa have ever been washed?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.