Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TWELVE ads!! 12!! They are gross. I simply cannot give those greedy feckers a view anymore.
I meant to mention that when I posted it. If you watch it from here there's no ads showing. So it mustn't count to their viewing figures either! Yippee!!

Reactions: 3
I meant to mention that when I posted it. If you watch it from here there's no ads showing. So it mustn't count to their viewing figures either! Yippee!!
I just started to watch on here and saw the ad breaks so stopped it.
Screenshot_2020-05-10 Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria...png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Only found her this year. Isn't she amazing? Of course you would have heard of her. She's repping Ireland big time! :love:🥰🤩
Yeah herself and her Dad are working so hard the last couple of years trying to get her name out there and her music career up and running. She's a gorgeous girl with a stunning tone in her voice.

This is what I see when I play it from here, no ads at all on mine

Screenshot_20200511-021148_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think he showed his absolutely vile true colours in that moment- as you say he's only interested in his kids when they are coming in to do film reviews for the channel, but at that moment when his 12 year old daughter clearly looks in need of something, he can't give one sh*t about it - too busy getting ready to rant and rave to all his adoring youtube fans. I honestly detest him! Poor Kiki, I really worry for her.

Economics over mental welfare... yes you are summing yourself up, Mark. Try focusing on someone else other than yourself for once, and care for your daughter rather than being obsessed with making money from your pathetic 100k youtube channel! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I really think Kiki would be much better off at school. They were talking about her going back before covid started. I hope she can go eventually. She needs to get out of that toxic house! 😣

That's great news. I really don't want to give them extra viewing figures!

Reactions: 8
Wow the Hello UK video on you tube of Nadia is getting some traffic. The comments! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Mark is so selfish, all he cares about is his live, poor Kiki. I feel so sorry for her. No wonder his other girls can't be arsed with him. I think he has a slightly more of a relationship with Issy than Fleur but both girls don't seem to want to have much to do with any of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's a place to watch YouTube without them getting views or ads.

They still gets view count and you see ads if you watch it on here.

Right ok So there's no point in posting the video here then ?
Some one had said they don't get the views if watched from here. I definitely didn't see ads when I watched it via here. It's strange you see ads and I don't 🤔

Wow the Hello UK video on you tube of Nadia is getting some traffic. The comments! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Mark is so selfish, all he cares about is his live, poor Kiki. I feel so sorry for her. No wonder his other girls can't be arsed with him. I think he has a slightly more of a relationship with Issy than Fleur but both girls don't seem to want to have much to do with any of them.

Yeah there's a Tilly Sanders on there who's going all out trying to defend them. I just find it hilarious how they jump to their defence 😂

@IMHO do you have some kind of adblocker? I notice you don’t have the YouTube logo on the right hand side either..

sorry for this going off topic everyone.Maybe we should solve this in messages.. :rolleyes: :)

@IMHO do you have some kind of adblocker? I notice you don’t have the YouTube logo on the right hand side either..

sorry for this going off topic everyone.Maybe we should solve this in messages.. :rolleyes: :)
No I've never downloaded an add blocker. I just hit play and turned my phone sideways lol
Maybe because I added the link it plays like that or something
If you could post one of their other videos and I'll see if it still plays the same then 🙂

There are so many comments from subs on their Boris live who are actually saying what they think of N and M and how they have reacted to this news. I'm loving it :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its really difficult to break through main stream music industry and have appeal to the major record labels.
M has no real style of her own - is not unique, just doing what others are doing - trying to be another Amy WInehouse is so over, the only people that will appeal to is in a karaoke bar.
She needs to be making her own music - think Little Simz; Kate Tempest Bill Eilish;LIly Allen - she is nowhere in that league and I dont think she ever wll be- shes not musically talented enough -her song writing is weak too -

• Heart
Maddie is like any other teenager who mucks about on a guitar. She does not have the talent or drive needed to get anywhere. I worked in the music industry, and the worst people to deal with are deluded parents who think their kids are the next Michael Jackson. X factor proves this. Just like Nadia doors would sometimes open due to the parents being well known. They use the channel to expose her constantly. Does anyone remember if she applied for the Brit school? I know Nadia and Maddie went to a meeting where they were all excited but that went quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I noticed when Nadia was doing live Instagram earlier watching Boris..she said quietly into the phone..I’m just watching my daughter then pulled a face as poor little maddie still can’t go out..nor can anyone else..she makes out it’s just the teenagers that are suffering..No it isn’t..everyone is..
Drives me nuts when she just mentions it's tough for teenagers ,everyone is suffering take the bloody blinkers off Nadia,its not just about your family,ohhh it gets my blood pressure up 🤬😡😡

• Heart
Maddie is like any other teenager who mucks about on a guitar. She does not have the talent or drive needed to get anywhere. I worked in the music industry, and the worst people to deal with are deluded parents who think their kids are the next Michael Jackson. X factor proves this. Just like Nadia doors would sometimes open due to the parents being well known. They use the channel to expose her constantly. Does anyone remember if she applied for the Brit school? I know Nadia and Maddie went to a meeting where they were all excited but that went quiet.
she wouldnt even appeal to the smaller independent labels as not 'fresh' enough or exciting, groundbreaking - just same old droll!

Its really difficult to break through main stream music industry and have appeal to the major record labels.
M has no real style of her own - is not unique, just doing what others are doing - trying to be another Amy WInehouse is so over, the only people that will appeal to is in a karaoke bar.
She needs to be making her own music - think Little Simz; Kate Tempest Bill Eilish;LIly Allen - she is nowhere in that league and I dont think she ever wll be- shes not musically talented enough -her song writing is weak too -
She plays about 3 notes on that guitar, the same sounds in every song ... 😣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
See she’s got another Waitrose food shop delivered😡

This mornings offerings😆
5FD28F01-9077-4820-8462-6AA010661494.jpeg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.