Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia has no self discipline. The number one thing you need to home school. Also, she's not very intelligent. So academically they have no good role models. Mark thinks he's intellectual. But he's a fifteen year old boy stuck in a forty eight year old body. The only thing he knows about is Star Wars.
Both girls are already messed up. Maddie seems to wants to be Amy. They all tell her she's great. She's not some great talent and they are lining her up to fail. Kiki is totally self conscious, and both have food and image issues. Just like their parents. It's going to kick off in the next few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When she does "up there for thinking, down there for dancing" she's like a performing monkey. I laugh at her eagerness to perform at the drop of a hat, she looks so desperate! I read someone somewhere wrote its car crash TV and we're all waiting for the crash. I think out of 100k subs 90k are waiting for the crash 👀
Car crash tv! Omg that is exactly what they are, that is spot on!

"We were going to do some homeschooling, Maths English and Science, but Kiki doesn't feel like it so we are going to watch telly." Such lies, nobody would try to do all 3, so she hadn't organized that at all. Secondly what kid wouldn't rather watch tv. Do they actually do any homeschooling? Most likely Nads couldn't be assed so tries to justify homeschooling by watching documentaries.
I was just thinking about the children. Maddie is now 17 but has no qualifications so far does she? They must be hoping that she'll be famous and won't need any.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m going to just sit quiet now folks and wait for the ‘spark of joy’ ☺ The moment I hear that these pair of dishonest annoying lying dirty tow rags channel is no more. I can’t bring myself to watch one more second of those gurning faces any longer which I’d have to, to be able to join in here with you lovely lot. Plus I don’t want to contribute even in a tiny way to their viewing figures.
Keep up the good work everyone!😉
you can still join in and find out from the rest of us?

Reactions: 4
Someone on another thread posts the vlogs on here so that we can flick through them without giving the channel the views. Is anyone able to do the main vlogs on here? I only have a phone so I wouldn’t know how.

I’m going to just sit quiet now folks and wait for the ‘spark of joy’ ☺ The moment I hear that these pair of dishonest annoying lying dirty tow rags channel is no more. I can’t bring myself to watch one more second of those gurning faces any longer which I’d have to, to be able to join in here with you lovely lot. Plus I don’t want to contribute even in a tiny way to their viewing figures.
Keep up the good work everyone!😉
We’ll tell you what’s going on and you can have a peep ( if you feel up to it).....nothing much ever changes with them anyhoo.....moaning, pontificating, eating and cooking crap, making a mess, talking bout gardening and not doing any and money grabbing....it’s a recurring set of themes. Only difference is the odd holiday chucked in...which won’t be happening now....

Reactions: 10
I looked at the film review and I honesty felt so sorry for Kiki. She looks so down. I have a 12 year old and I think the way they "parent" Kiki is so wrong and quite worrying. She didn't look as if she wanted to sit through that review she looked upset and kept worryingly looking at Maddie who I think she is very scared of. Their homeschool approach is questionable...I remember not too long ago Kiki was reading something very simple out aloud and she struggled but I think Nadia has mentioned she is dyslexic so that could be why. I also think that when the girls are older they will also resent Mark and Nadia.

Their vlogs are repetitive, I find them brain numbing now and actually quite depressing. Mark is such a negative person all the time and on the flip side he then acts out of control. Nadia thinks she is a positive person but I question that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope it’s okay to put comments like this on here, they do make me chuckle and I hope they do for you all too 😁

486D4078-456D-4B39-92A9-BDD74F5B2819.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Idiots have no clue how they're being ripped off and brainwashed. :rolleyes:

Stopped watching since 100k and all the ads.
I usually watch when cooking or something and haven’t got time to click ‘skip ads’ 14 times.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm seeing more people speaking up recently which is so needed, I also noticed there are hardly any men who comment, didn't realise there was gender bias in the subs... I don't think men could tolerate him... Hmmmm did he realise when nadia and Kate were at the helm he noticed it was an
Mainly a female audience and he thought hmmm an all women audience to work on, hence why he took over... He really really has spoilt whatever they had, I know they call it allsorts, reality show etc, I truly have no idea what I'd call it or what it is anymore. Its like a party political broadcast featuring a man with adhd

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm seeing more people speaking up recently which is so needed, I also noticed there are hardly any men who comment, didn't realise there was gender bias in the subs... I don't think men could tolerate him... Hmmmm did he realise when nadia and Kate were at the helm he noticed it was an
Mainly a female audience and he thought hmmm an all women audience to work on, hence why he took over... He really really has spoilt whatever they had, I know they call it allsorts, reality show etc, I truly have no idea what I'd call it or what it is anymore. Its like a party political broadcast featuring a man with adhd
That room makes me feel stressed. How can he sit in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The double standards of his stupidity is staggering. He clearly thought the lockdown rules did not apply to them, hence all his so called essential trips out to the shops, the park walking around London, complaining there were people around. Including himself!

• Heart
He has a severe addiction to jumping on a Live youtube vid. It's weird. From what I can make out from the comments he has obviously been moaning about the amount of people going out which is rich coming from him! They hate Boris and are pushing their own agenda onto their subs. I think it is very unprofessional especially from Nadia.

Reactions: 9
The double standards of his stupidity is staggering. He clearly thought the lockdown rules did not apply to them, hence all his so called essential trips out to the shops, the park walking around London, complaining there were people around. Including himself!
Omg, I couldn't agree with you more!!

He has a severe addiction to jumping on a Live youtube vid. It's weird. From what I can make out from the comments he has obviously been moaning about the amount of people going out which is rich coming from him! They hate Boris and are pushing their own agenda onto their subs. I think it is very unprofessional especially from Nadia.
He was talking in that live about disagreeing with a relative because they aren’t sticking to the ‘stay home’ as strictly as they should. This relative must be his Mum I guess, or maybe Nadia’s family. I’m guessing.

Reactions: 5
I've just seen Nadia's Wikipedia and it has been updated mentioning their youtube. Apparently their catchphrase is "up their for thinking down their for dancing" Nadia did not come up with that saying!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.