Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they named her after an artist (kiki), was mentioned in a vlog last yr i think.

Reactions: 2
A couple of vlogs have popped up on my feed from about three years ago. I can't get over how they've both aged in such a short time. You would seriously think it was more like ten years apart. M has got a pasty, doughy body now, constantly dripping sweat all over everything, and N is so saggy in her face and neck, and that picture M took of her stood with just a pillow around her made her legs look lumpy, and aged.
I also thought that recently too. I noticed a couple of weeks ago Mark ran to the back doors and then back to the table and he was huffing and puffing and sweating. My husband has quite bad asthma too and doesn't get short of breath like that in such a short distance.

I remember Mark and Nadia mentioned Kiki was named after a painting or an artist they liked. I bet she was really named after the singer Kiki Dee though.

Yikes what is Nadia doing in that clip...once again her feet are filthy. It's all I can see now. Wash that floor woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to put that energy into scrubbing her floors!

I actually really like the name . I think it suits her, probably wouldn't work so well on someone less attractive though hahahahaha. Can you imagine the pressure of being called Grace? lol
I think everyone eventually suits whatever their name is once you get to know them...no matter how bizarre...Kiki Bee🙄
The ones I really object too, and thankfully don’t know the kind of people who choose such names which are clearly for effect/attention..example Princess...absolutely ridiculous! I feel for the teachers and such who have to say their name.
Sorry if I offend anyone but that’s my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She needs to put that energy into scrubbing her floors!

I actually really like the name . I think it suits her, probably wouldn't work so well on someone less attractive though hahahahaha. Can you imagine the pressure of being called Grace? lol
Or Belle!

Reactions: 3
A couple of vlogs have popped up on my feed from about three years ago. I can't get over how they've both aged in such a short time. You would seriously think it was more like ten years apart. M has got a pasty, doughy body now, constantly dripping sweat all over everything
This is why I'm confused. Apparently he's on the nth stage of Joe Wicks and is now looking like rather a poor advert for it, in my opinion. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They both show us their exercise routines non stop. Yet Nitty is still a barrel. She is such a glutton, and they eat so much sugar and crap. She said in one of the vlogs that they ate healthy food, and is always telling us what is nutritional and good for you. All I see is an eating disorder. Mark looks like crap. She told him he looked great in their 'giving up smoking' vlog. Even though he has bags under his eyes and looks puffy. I think he cheats. He's certainly not hot, likes she thinks he is. Maddy and Kiki eat absolute rubbish. Neither of them look confident in their bodies.

Reactions: 11
They have a high carb diet. Bread/pasta/rice....bangs weight on does that. They are both very unhealthy, in mind, body and spirit.....both very dirty too, di’s an horder, they are going down the same disgusting road.

Reactions: 9
What REALLY REALLY infuriates me is their channel is supposed to be light entertainment and they are using it like a party political broadcast. Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion but they rant rant rant about the governments reaction to coronavirus. Any government would have struggled to manage the pandemic. Why does Mark feel the need to spout politics every single day??? I'd like to see him do better, he cannot even remember to get showered everyday. Why do his submissives think him spouting politics everyday is light entertainment??? Or is it just that if he went on a political forum the people would eat him alive for his nonsensical opinions and shut him down. Is he using his site as a dictator in waiting, with his doting audience... Arghhhhhh wish someone would make him feel as stupid as he sounds

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They both show us their exercise routines non stop. Yet Nitty is still a barrel. She is such a glutton, and they eat so much sugar and crap. She said in one of the vlogs that they ate healthy food, and is always telling us what is nutritional and good for you. All I see is an eating disorder. Mark looks like crap. She told him he looked great in their 'giving up smoking' vlog. Even though he has bags under his eyes and looks puffy. I think he cheats. He's certainly not hot, likes she thinks he is. Maddy and Kiki eat absolute rubbish. Neither of them look confident in their bodies.
She over indulges in every single thing she ever does. Eating drinking smoking talking lying laughing singing dancing...
head scratching...house mess..shite cooking...(NOT exercising)

What they show of themselves exercising is probably the only time they do any which isn’t much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What REALLY REALLY infuriates me is their channel is supposed to be light entertainment and they are using it like a party political broadcast. Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion but they rant rant rant about the governments reaction to coronavirus. Any government would have struggled to manage the pandemic. Why does Mark feel the need to spout politics every single day??? I'd like to see him do better, he cannot even remember to get showered everyday. Why do his submissives think him spouting politics everyday is light entertainment??? Or is it just that if he went on a political forum the people would eat him alive for his nonsensical opinions and shut him down. Is he using his site as a dictator in waiting, with his doting audience... Arghhhhhh wish someone would make him feel as stupid as he sounds
Absolutely agree! I can't watch their lives about corona, the constant rantings, the mocking. He is too used to Nadia telling him he is SOOOOO intelligent, it's gone to his head.

Nadia's on her insta today spouting on about their podcast about homeschooling - it's a bank holiday no one will be "homeschooling" today anyway! They can't switch off from social media!

Reactions: 10
They do 10 minutes of exercise for the camera but don't seem to get anywhere, Naida seems to look more and more unhealthy. She like to have this perception she is healthy, if she talks about it enough it helps to convince herself.

Mark can keep on deleting the comments but it won't stop people from thinking it. They will just zone out.

Reactions: 12
Thank you for spelling out exactly why I'm confused. 😘

I was so wary of saying 'eating disorder' because of the way N leaps to label every slight discomfort or negative thought: body dismorphia, hair loss, intontinence, social anxiety etc etc etc. On top of this, neither N nor myself have a qualification, so I'm not going to fall in with her behaviour and start throwing diagnoses around. However, she shows that her relationship with food is deeply unhealthy in far too many ways for me to describe when I need to get out in the sunshine. But we've all seen the signs / too much. And she somehow still has very basic cookery skills and the inability to follow the advice she is constantly preaching. If someone qualified said she had an eating disorder, I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

As a separate concern, I am truly horrified by what they both feed their children. Of course, it's entirely in keeping with their lax approach to parenting as well as their constant begging for freebies. It just rings a massive alarm bell in relation to the way N markets herself as such as successful home cook. Was 'Nadia's Family Feasts' sponsored by Dominoes / Krispy Kreme / MaccyDs? That was a joke (sorry, not my forte) but reading back over it - no one high profile would touch Nadia Sawalha off the Telly... Her 'star quality' is a figment of her overly-active imagination.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thank you for spelling out exactly why I'm confused. 😘

I was so wary of saying 'eating disorder' because of the way N leaps to label every slight discomfort or negative thought: body dismorphia, hair loss, intontinence, social anxiety etc etc etc. On top of this, neither N nor myself have a qualification, so I'm not going to fall in with her behaviour and start throwing diagnoses around. However, she shows that her relationship with food is deeply unhealthy in far too many ways for me to describe when I need to get out in the sunshine. But we've all seen the signs / too much. And somehow still has very basic cookery skills and the inability to follow the advice she is constantly preaching. If someone qualified said she had an eating disorder, I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

As a separate concern, I am truly horrified by what they both feed their children. Of course, it's entirely in keeping with their lax approach to parenting as well as their constant begging for freebies. It just rings a massive alarm bell in relation to the way N markets herself as such as successful home cook. Was 'Nadia's Family Feasts' sponsored by Dominoes / Krispy Kreme / MaccyDs? That was a joke (sorry, not my forte) but reading back over it - no one high profile would touch Nadia Sawalha off the Telly... Her 'star quality' is a figment of her overly-active imagination.

Ive always said she is a basic home cook, she wouldnt stand a chance in masterchef now as in the eeraly days when she did it celebs had very basic skills and she cooked a lot of middle eastern food, that DIna prepped her for and taught her - at that time middle eastern food was still quite new on the food scene so it was that that swung it for her as it was 15 years ago! she cant present a programme well eiher as she isnt artiuclate enough and doesnt do her research when she covered for Lorraine she was a car crash, got her lines mixed up timing all out- she blends in at loose women cos she just spouts of her opinions - she doesnt make anything that appeals to me as its just everyday basic food that most people can cook - i cant see her family feast being renewed (i only watched half an episode) but her role was minor the guest did all the cooking and talking! No LS and she is off the telly as no real skills

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Filthys exact words..Hey guys is so social media & that’s not us😆🙄no cookery show today as there having a day off but will be live tonight so in my eyes that’s not a day off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He thinks he's Billy Big Bollocks!!
Knows it all and is drop dead gorgeous!
He's far from it. He is in fact...
Billy No Mates!!
With a very very over inflated ego! We all know he can easily get offended by comments made about him/them because he's ego is bigger then his... I won't say it!
He rants away about all the wrongs that everyone is doing in government, the celebs and even the "idiots" out in the park the same day as them!! 🙄

He's so used to having he's wife bow down to he's superior intelligence, he's daughter's hanging from ever word he speaks, the desperate housewives who adore him, the subs who think he's comedy gold... It's all gone to he's bleeping head now and as bad and as annoying as he was 6 months ago, he's now so far up he's own arse he can brush he's teeth while he's there!!
IF personal hygiene was something he gave two shits about!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He thinks he's Billy Big Bollocks!!
Knows it all and is drop dead gorgeous!
He's far from it. He is in fact...
Billy No Mates!!
With a very very over inflated ego! We all know he can easily get offended by comments made about him/them because he's ego is bigger then his... I won't say it!
He rants away about all the wrongs that everyone is doing in government, the celebs and even the "idiots" out in the park the same day as them!! 🙄

He's so used to having he's wife bow down to he's superior intelligence, he's daughter's hanging from ever word he speaks, the desperate housewives who adore him, the subs who think he's comedy gold... It's all gone to he's bleeping head now and as bad and as annoying as he was 6 months ago, he's now so far up he's own arse he can brush he's teeth while he's there!!
IF personal hygiene was something he gave two shits about!!
BANG ON!!! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ive always said she is a basic home cook, she wouldnt stand a chance in masterchef now as in the eeraly days when she did it celebs had very basic skills and she cooked a lot of middle eastern food, that DIna prepped her for and taught her - at that time middle eastern food was still quite new on the food scene so it was that that swung it for her as it was 15 years ago! she cant present a programme well eiher as she isnt artiuclate enough and doesnt do her research when she covered for Lorraine she was a car crash, got her lines mixed up timing all out- she blends in at loose women cos she just spouts of her opinions - she doesnt make anything that appeals to me as its just everyday basic food that most people can cook - i cant see her family feast being renewed (i only watched half an episode) but her role was minor the guest did all the cooking and talking! No LS and she is off the telly as no real skills
I clearly remember watching her on Masterchef. I remember the first few dishes she prepared they looked horrible. Huge portions of Middle Eastern food thrown on the plate..nothing presented nicely. I remember being taken aback how awful it looked (didn’t know that much about her back then). She upped her game slightly after hearing what the judges had to say. But NO WAY did she deserve to win. Craig RevelI Hawood should have won he was much much better than she ever was.
To think she considers herself to be a big deal and loves to remind people she won masterchef, she’s no better than most people I know who enjoy cooking including myself. In fact I’d rate myself better than her at many things. She’s had more cockups in that filthy kitchen of hers than Mark probably had with all his numerous exes😱..sorry about that! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
As a parent I am always a bit:rolleyes: when Nadia says her kids are fussy eaters. Maddie is what 18? Seriously, surely her palate has matured by now, If she didn't just feed her kids mamas spaghetti all the time they might like other food! I get kids can be fussy I have kids, yes they like pizza and junk at times which i think is fine - all in moderation but my kids do have a balanced diet and do eat veg with almost every meal. I don't like to judge parents as no one is perfect but when Nadia doesn't practice what she so often preaches it is hard not to see her flaws and pick holes in what she does.

Re masterchef, the celeb masterchef is so much easier anyway and I also don't know how she won. When she was in Celeb Big Brother there was an argument because housemates had said her food was heavy and stodgy and people didn't want her taking over the kitchen all the time. She came out of BB almost hated and I remember even she thought her career was over.

Filthys exact words..Hey guys is so social media & that’s not us😆🙄no cookery show today as there having a day off but will be live tonight so in my eyes that’s not a day off!!
Someone wrote on her insta this afternoon, it is a bank holiday have day off. They've probably realised most people are actually trying to have a day off

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Is anyone else getting annoyed that they are hanging off Hollys every word? For all they know she could be the local know-it-all, not the ‘resident immunologist’ they so lovingly call her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Is anyone else getting annoyed that they are hanging off Hollys every word? For all they know she could be the local know-it-all, not the ‘resident immunologist’ they so lovingly call her.
They think talking to any "professional" makes them more credible. Your so right, she could be anyone, maybe just someone who has a book on the subject. Like you say it's annoying, but Holly doesn't disagree with them so she's perfect 👌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.