Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
She's bareface lying on Loose Women today, saying her kids darent meet anyone and Kiki doesnt care because she's an introvert. Well how come Kiki has a photo on her instagram showing her with her friend in what looks like their garden. It's a current pic because Toffee has the dreadful hair cut. Shes honestly pathetic, I think it's time ITV started taking a look at their social media!

She's bareface lying on Loose Women today, saying her kids darent meet anyone and Kiki doesnt care because she's an introvert. Well how come Kiki has a photo on her instagram showing her with her friend in what looks like their garden. It's a current pic because Toffee has the dreadful hair cut. Shes honestly pathetic, I think it's time ITV started taking a look at their social media!
Oh and Maddie in the park drinking cider!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
@missmickey spot on comment. I've always thought her teacher friend was Dina too. Although I don't think Dina is a qualified teacher I thinks she's a TA but Nadia likes to refer to her as a teacher.

They don't want lockdown to end ( but it's ok for Nadia to return to work!) because at the moment they are seeing a nice little income from reeling out their live content three times a day
It amazes me how they have time to sit on social media 24/7.

Thought this comment I read on their Boris live was spot on. No doubt they will mute this sub - they usually mute them after a screen shot has been put on here because they get paranoid it is one of us! To clarify I am muted so can't even comment on their vids.

Screenshot_20200511-125851_Gallery.jpg

Another waitrose delivery in top of Mark's daily Sainsbury run. I can't believe none of their subs ever comment about the waitrose delivery. They make me sick.

Last edited:

No one

VIP Member
https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/11/nadi...-johnsons-lockdown-plan-loose-women-12685753/
This just came up on my Google feed, going on about Maddie again not being able to see her boyfriend 🙄 she said Boris should have thought more about that ffs I actually can't stand her anymore...it annoys me that the stuff she comes out with gets reported they haven't got a bloody clue.
Don’t know what she’s whinging about,family live next door..money isn’t an issue.. gets her shopping delivered..goes out everyday..& all she’s worried about is poor little maddie not seeing Patrick..she would be a lot different if one of her family die of the virus..oh yeah that would be another vlog😖
Sorry maybe that was below the belt

Patsy

Chatty Member
I don't believe for a second she did the trek in the first place, not all of it. She hardly did any training, and has hardly mentioned it since. You would think as she is raising money for charity, she would include the one she did a dangerous challenge for, or the one that her work at LW champion for mental health.

I also thought she was being less than honest on LW talking about drinking during lockdown and that Mark has been fine. I think she is the most fake person giving virtual hugs to subs whilst fleecing them out of cash. They own that dirty house outright so don't have to worry about keeping a roof over their heads yet bleat that they get no help because they are self employed and don't get paid. They dont get help because they earn too much money to claim the grants for self employed people. They are not on the breadline, struggling or facing losing their jobs, if only for the last one....

I have just looked at their Just Giving page and it is over £4000 so it is no surprise that they are not going to match donations. There should be a law against what these two are doing acting like they are experts on the virus and the crisis when they cannot even keep themselves clean. I think some very vulnerable people are relying on these two to help them through it and will feel deflated and rejected if they do not get a shout out, so will throw money at them for attention.
I don’t believe she completed the trek either. If she did we’d have been given endless video clips, photos and Nadia herself going on and on about it. She hasn’t mentioned it since, I think that says a lot.

• Heart

Quiltygirl

I saw the vlog where she cuts her finger on her disgusting long filthy toe nail as she was putting her sock on. Who in their right mind would post something soooo disgusting on their OWN you tube channel. You would be so ashamed to look that disgustingly filthy.... Yuk. I can't ever see that woman again without that and her saying she had nits crawling over her head coming to mind... (shivers in disgust).......

I feel sorry for her poor dogs, They are totally matted and filthy. If she stayed off social media for a couple of hours she could give them a bath and a brush. Wash their bedding too. They must smell terrible. So sad that someone in the public eye would treat their animals like that.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Just had a look at the comments on the live...the comments about Maddie have disappeared however; as mentioned already when they delete the comments which have already been seen it just makes them look as if they are hiding something and that they know they're in their wrong.
They talk about "be kind" but they need to take on their own advice - they can be a very spiteful couple at times.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂😂 @missmickey absolutely spot on.

How can Nadia say she is vegan or plant based when she is wolfing down spaghetti with processed ham and cream?! One of the subs asked this very question and she said "oh I'm just having a little bit" This vegan act is pathetic, you're either vegan or you're not - it's just a facade or perhaps there's another magazine story in the pipeline.

• Haha

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
It is very worrying that a large number of subs rely on these two for all their information. One even commented that they love their channel as this is where they hear the truth, unlike in the mainstream media. N and M are NOT experts in anything, but spout hours and hours of opinions, especially political ones, and are giving out lots of misinformation. I think they have a very dangerous personal agenda, mainly driven by greed, and could be severely damaging vulnerable subs already fragile mental health.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Bobsyouruncle

"We were going to do some homeschooling, Maths English and Science, but Kiki doesn't feel like it so we are going to watch telly." Such lies, nobody would try to do all 3, so she hadn't organized that at all. Secondly what kid wouldn't rather watch tv. Do they actually do any homeschooling? Most likely Nads couldn't be assed so tries to justify homeschooling by watching documentaries.

• Wow
  • Angry

Miss LDN

VIP Member
There is something seriously wrong with Nadia. That wasted juice box left in the hallway was her own lazy fault. She is actually a bit thick. They both are. It makes me laugh when he tries to sound intellectual. Why do they get The Sun and the Daily Star. Mark looks like he has been a week long bender and slept in the same clothes. Dark circles under the eyes. He must be on the sauce.

• Haha
  • Heart

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
They both show us their exercise routines non stop. Yet Nitty is still a barrel. She is such a glutton, and they eat so much sugar and crap. She said in one of the vlogs that they ate healthy food, and is always telling us what is nutritional and good for you. All I see is an eating disorder. Mark looks like crap. She told him he looked great in their 'giving up smoking' vlog. Even though he has bags under his eyes and looks puffy. I think he cheats. He's certainly not hot, likes she thinks he is. Maddy and Kiki eat absolute rubbish. Neither of them look confident in their bodies.
She over indulges in every single thing she ever does. Eating drinking smoking talking lying laughing singing dancing...
head scratching...house mess..shite cooking...(NOT exercising)

What they show of themselves exercising is probably the only time they do any which isn’t much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Annother

Chatty Member
10 blooming ads in 30 mins!?!
Ain't nobody got time for that!!

I've been watching this since Denise spoke about it on TM, it's very good.

Omg yes! You are so right!! Hypocrisy at its finest!!

Jesus!! Seeing them side by side like that really shows how filthy that floor actually is! She needs one of them industrial floor cleaners to grind that dirt off!! Oh my God how disgusting!!

One of these ⬇⬇⬇

View attachment 128499

Here's someone giving them a wake up call on their latest morning live #19 I think

View attachment 128506
More and more 'subs" are getting rattled by them,and if they mention poor maddie not seeing her boyfriend once more,I'm going to jump in the screen and poke their eyes out,I had to stop watching after that ,makes my blood boil 😡🤬

• Heart
  • Angry

missmickey

VIP Member
It is so obvious they are holding out for a freebie room makeover. Why do they keep showing Nadia's room? It is absolutely disgusting. Dirty clothes mixed with clean, she doesn't dust, wash or vacumm the room before or afterwards either. She's also ALWAYS got dirty feet.
I think they are so used to freebies that they can't see how shameless they are being. I'm not the tidiest person but any item of clothing picked up of / dug up from that floor would surely have to go straight in the wash?

I can think of two very expensive bits of kit that have been #gifted to them: the Ninja cooker and the hot tub. The Ninja company contacted N about cleaning the product when it's on show and M filmed her mocking their text. I remember at the time thinking, 'How rude!' and what a terrible example they were setting their children in every respect. I wonder how Ninja feel about the fact that N rarely uses it? Despite a thrice a week 'cookery show' and a daughter who is such a talented cook, viewers hardly see it in use. Probably because N can't fathom how to make it work with garlic, olive oil and dough made with yoghurt. I just googled it and it cost £200!

I am a talented home cook. Trust me, I would never usually say that but by N's definition I definitely exceed the grade. My food usually tastes good, is varied and generally lighter (esp at this time of year) and more nutritious than N's food - if anyone fancies hitting me up for some recipe suggestions, I could do with purchasing some tax deductible food and gadgets for 'recipe testing'. You'd have to take your own photos though, I'm not in the privileged position of living with a hot camera whizz kid. Sorry.

I simply can't imagine owning a £200 kitchen gadget to complement my two fridges and 4 unfilmably dirty ovens. If I was Ninja, I would have sent someone round to pick it up, whilst it was still in a fit state to pass onto someone else. I fear that window of opportunity has passed...

As for the #gifted hot tub: "We feel too guilty to use it in the lock down" = more realistically, we feel too lazy to maintain it. And ourselves. Just imagine the effort:
  • Stripping off the jumpers that are welded to their carb-laden frames.
  • Showering. I know.
  • Plucking and shaving - come on, there would have to be some kind of plucking and shaving. Please.
  • Finding any swimwear in that tip of a house.
  • Digging towels out of the dog cages.
  • The sucking in of their guts for their comically exaggerated 'dash' to the garden.
  • A lengthy lecture on body confidence / dismorphia, dictated by the position of the moon.
  • At this point, they haven't even taken the lid off their precious gift to reveal the algae that lies beneath.
Complete white elephant.

They have the attention span of gnats and lasting gratitude rarely features in their lives, even though it's one of N's / the 12 Step Prog's key mantras.

I can see it now. The #gifted fitted cupboards arrive. They manage to drag out the arrival and fitting of the cupboards over 200 lives and 6 vlogs. In a rare moment of clarity, they burn everything on the floor. N starts complaining (read: hinting with the assistance of a sledgehammer) about having no clothes to go in her new wardrobe. She proves this by wearing the same clothes in every vlog. Viewers fail to spot her 'protest', as from their perspective it's just business as usual. N becomes frustrated when her approach does not instantly reward her with a #gifted designer wardrobe. The dirty, dirty jumper exacerbates her eczema, so she scratches and scratches and scratches. Everywhere. She's after some new undies too, don't you know?

We never see her room featuring the #gifted fitted cupboards again. N starts talking about how she would like to have a stab at joining the 2021 UK Olympic bob-sleigh team. Maybe for charity. She's never been to Japan, although M did some filming there circa 1995. (You should really check it out, his navel looked bloody amazing back in the day.) If only she had the right kit...

I wonder if N knows that M is bleeding her dry, as he has brought in zero income for years? (Their relatively meagre Youtube earnings aside and let's face it, the stock market dabbling is what M's occupies his hands with during his 'recovery period' before he accesses his next p*rn site.) Once fellow tattlers highlighted their Companies House stats, I thought back to some of the expensive gifts he's given her. Designer shoes, jewellery, Le Creuset pans in pastel shades, tinted sunglasses, a little fridge bursting with everything a woman could need - and every time N gushed and fawned about how wonderful her gorgeous younger husband is.
Now, don't get me wrong, everyone is entitled to spend their money on whatever they choose. Ce la vie. However, how can you feel good about something you've effectively bought yourself?

It reminds me of Mel B and her pimp producer ex-husband's 2010 car crash reality show (v much his idea, sold off her name - sound familiar?) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_B:_It's_a_Scary_World In one episode, it was her birthday and he booked a job for her. She was livid. When they arrived on the island for the 'job', he revealed that there was no job. He had bought her the island. All was forgiven. He was the greatest husband. I sat there thinking: 'He's spent the whole of your birthday winding you up to reveal he's just spent untold amounts of your Spice Girls' earnings on an island? WTF!' And we know(ish) how that one ended.

Nitty is making some basic bitch spaghetti. The end result, with some processed ham on top. Looks like a drunk student made after a night out. About as appealing as e-coli. How anyone can eat what she cooks, in that filthy, messy kitchen. Her saucepans have never seen a brillo.
Manky sweats, pants and gurns. He looks and sounds really unhealthy. Then zooms in on her cleavage. Standard.
I know I haven't watched for a few weeks, so I might have missed N announcing her revolutionary processed ham and pasta diet.
I thought she was going vegan. Oh well, I'm assuming there was still garlic. As long as there was golden fried garlic. 😌

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Annother

Chatty Member
they should be ashamed bying anything with donations, they should say they do not accept them, end of
So they said on the live today that they will be showing soon what they bought with the money they got donated from subs that night a few weeks ago. They have hinted it will be a mic for Maddie. Poor Kiki again! And again no mention of them matching those donations :unsure:
Why the hell is maddie getting a mic,they have money, are subs really that gullible to donate to a wealthy family ,who waste and squander money ,they should be ashamed of themselves, for actually asking people to donate and take the money off them,who the hell do they think they are

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Does Nadia not realise that Mark is always directing all their subs to Maddie's insta whereby everyone can see her drinking Strongbow in the park with her mates...so how can she say her kids haven't been out? The woman is either very forgetful or doesn't know when to stop the lies. I've also noticed Nadia always has a "friend" who has done this that or the other. She's so used to lying on Loose Women she now needs make believe senarios with make believe friends to have something to talk about on the LW panel.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Manky is obsessed with Dominic Cummings. I think he has a man crush on him. The striped t-shirt he is wearing this morning was the same one he wore last night. He said he had been gardening all day. It must really stink. Nitty will be wearing it tomorrow. So she's tired, or ill, and not in the lives. We all know they have spectacular rows, and both sulk. She loses interest in things quickly and is lazy af. They want the popularity, freebies and cash, but not the work load.

• Sick
  • Heart

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
I wonder if they are worrying about their viewings slumping because I noticed they are ramping up the "don't forget to like our podcast, sub to our page, go on to our insta" Mark seems to be doing this a lot recently - he thinks he on some sort of chat radio or panel show. Nadia obviously gets a brief about what they are going to talk about on the show and Mark seems to use that to talk about on their podcasts (not that I bother to listen) or when on youtube.
How can Nadia say they never get sent anything is she forgetting....the free Doughnuts, Lazy Spa, Nijas, Converse, Makeup, free premier tickets, free villa holiday, McDonalds sauce limited edition, free clothes/jumpers sent from instagram shops, Magi Mix. Nadia you are getting greedy and very ungrateful the more you get. On their live today they said they "were doing very nicely thank you" of course they are, they get free money thrown at them and they take from the people less fortunate than themselves. They have no morals.

Oh and now it seems she is using Kaye once again.

View attachment 135858
She must be giving interview after interview these r all on iPhone news app..there’s hello,metro,closer..she always makes a point of saying how busy she is!!

Yes, she keeps saying she is doing interviews and that she's SOOOO tired - I can't see it being that hard sitting on your phone bragging and lying about yourself all day.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart