Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetness&Light

Quintessentially Manky. All big picture and he can’t get the details correct, including the woman’s name. She won a total of FIVE Emmy (evening) Awards (not two), and THE GOLDEN PALACE isn’t being relaunched; a US streaming service acquired the rights to show the original series, which ran from 1992-1993. God help anyone who relies upon him for information - he can’t get the basics correct.

Edit: Nittya now has an Instagram story telling people to head over to Popcorn Junkies to read their “obituary” of Betty White. Clickbait and offensive - a few hastily thrown together misstatements and misspellings hardly qualifies as an obituary!
View attachment 957662
It’s Sunday. Wanted to get away from this vile pair of vipers todays. But no. EVERY single time I want to give the benefit of the doubt (especially to that woman for having an ounce of decency), she does something even more crass, low-class and underhanded than before. Cashing in on someone’s passing they have no familiarity with and have never mentioned before to get “views” “clicks” and “likes” for her tramp husband’s pathetic channel is beyond the pale. I thought surely this is not happening? And his pathetic misspelled cut/paste attempt. Why? It makes no sense other than to try to drive mainstream traffic (news thats trending right now) to her disheveled parasite’s partner’s site—that no one (even the “subs”) can’t stand.

It’s time for a tell-all book about these two.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Ulrika

Chatty Member
On the NNSS yesterday they were again advocating safe drinking. Nadia started the show by having a gin and orange because she had been reading oranges prevent strokes. Could you not have just eaten an orange love? No of course not it has to involve alcohol. Then they had Lee making cocktails with Nadia. Who do these people appeal to?
Nadia’s brains were on show again. She had Dina (I’m trying to get famous and get a deal with Lidl) on answering questions about being a vegan. Someone asked what they can replace soya with for protein because they are intolerant of it. Nadia suggested tofu. The Masterchef winner doesn’t know what tofu is!

• Haha

missmickey

VIP Member
People using their mental heath as get out of jail free card for manipulative or even criminal behaviour Gate.

As called out three times now by Kaye Adams. :love:

Time stamp: 4:37

Time stamp: 41:55

That Kaye's no fool, although these interventions were also the nails in the coffin for Nadia and Kaye' YouTube channel. 🙁

I reckon Kaye's Christmas card from Mark Adderley might have been lost in the post, apparently this "seems to happen more than you would care to think." :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Then her and M do the vlogmas where they go to the Covid memory wall in central London, and she pretends to get emotional about it! She really is something else 😡
The fact that they used the Covid memorial wall for ‘vlogmas’ content actually sickens me. I think it’s utterly disgusting, and not much different from filming footage of a graveyard for content, which I hope is something they wouldn’t do, but who knows with them.
A single quick shot of it from afar, maybe. But to walk along filming it like that, mixed with shots of Nadia’s fake emotion is sickening in my opinion

• Heart
  • Angry

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Other Loose Women have been quick to defend Colleen and deny the story…why won’t Nittya’s spokesperson? Meanwhile….Dickie Downer Manky shared another wallowing post on IG…I hate to tell ya’ Manky, but you are still prone to provocation, overreaction, taking offence and misjudging situations. It wasn’t the drink and drugs!
View attachment 976865

I don't want to piss allover your lard infused chips, Narc, but i truly hope that your subs start to see right through these self indulgent ramblings.

• Heart

Jax04

Chatty Member
Vlogmas 18. Di’s room….its just now a mattress on the floor, they mentioned building a bed but no time…..surely to god they’d decorate it first!! its got mould n filth all over the walls!! Mank is sleeping in there, did lisa/carlitos have to sleep in there?? Its beyond unhealthy and disgusting, i cant get my head round their shamelessness 🙈

• Sick
  • Heart

diamondtext

VIP Member
God help those teens
Imagine your mum knocking on sixtys door
Obsessed by the Kardashian’s
Obsessed by McDonald’s
Obsessed by being obsessed
It beggars belief
Zero self respect and even less for her children

• Sad
  • Angry

Bash a Troll

Just off topic slightly I commented on Saira Khans Instagram post which was an #ad
The son was having Invisalign..so someone asked how much & I commented she wouldn’t know as it’s #gifted..well all I can say is I saw the ugly side of her & got blocked!

• Wow
  • Haha

diamondtext

VIP Member
Between his dickhead dancing and her in her drawers, their poor daughters must be beyond sheer mortification
They will do anything for money
The sad fact is the subs are footing the bill for her bras and pants and his action figures, it’s truly shocking and they don’t care 😩

• Angry
  • Heart

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
Don’t get me started on how often they mispronounce people’s names 😡 Today it was Jamie DORNAN’s turn, only Mark didn’t know how to pronounce DORNAN and asked is it DORAN or DORNAN? Nadia “I know everything“ Sawalha said it’s DORAN even though several subs were commenting that it’s pronounced DORNAN but of course they completely skip over that one 🤬 This winds me up so much! How can he even think that he would be taken seriously in the film critic world when he can‘t get the simplest of things right!!🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart

rivermonster

VIP Member

yeah definitely the two smelly (their word) stained mutts on the furniture.
Rotting fruit - so the lazy buggers could not be bothered to clear out the fresh food before they went on holiday - who on earth does not do that ?
Piles of washing - how, for once did they even bother to get changed ?
Talks and books - bet they never spoke to each other except on SM and it would be Kiki who took books.
They really are bullshitters.

Last edited:

Ireckon

VIP Member
I really think Over Promising, Under Delivering should feature somewhere in the next thread title. I wonder if this latest f*ck up is down to YouTube, Warner Brothers or Royal Mail? :sneaky:

View attachment 946656
How they twist their laziness into doing a favour for the subs. Also they’re not interested with what the subs did over Christmas they just want more ‘interactive traffic’ from the subs to boost their channel … their faking it in plain sight grrrrrrr 🤢😡

• Angry
  • Heart

diamondtext

VIP Member
What an embarrassment to put the wee granny in that dreadful room.
Honestly it would’ve taken ten minutes to even tidy the place
Abysmal
Gormless inconsiderate feckers

• Angry
  • Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
I don't know why anyone would defend Katie price, if it was anyone else they'd be jailed!
💯 Maid22 This makes my blood boil. Nadia Sawalha expects us all to play Russian Roulette on the roads because some people suffer the disease of addiction? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 If jail isn't an appropriate place for people who repeatedly break the law and are a danger to society, what is it for? The trolls who call out the cr*p on their family YouTube channel?

At the least The Mirror is on to her.

• Heart
  • Angry

Lucydowl

VIP Member
She wants people to think she actually uses the Domestos 🧹🧼🧽🧴🧵 and wonder how long the Fairy bottle has been empty.
The mess she thinks represents them being creative but the actual dirt is vile. They’re so filthy looking, always picking her nose and shaking her hair in the food. Jesus covid is the least of their problems. Boris do them a favour and tell them to isolate indoors to protect society.

• Haha

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Brand new year, same old over sensitive ejit. :ROFLMAO: The idea that anyone struggling with their sobriety would be reassured they're on the right path by watching one of Mark Adderley's 'films' is an utter joke. I also checked out his strange response yesterday and there was a comeback underneath - which made a lot more sense than the Mark Adderley word salad. I wonder how many (n) he got for that piece of advice? Remember, he doesn't have to engage with the number of (n)s anymore but we know he does, which is why I keep on keeping on. :sneaky: As I gave the original message comment its ninth (y) vs The Sawalha-Adderleys' 0 (y) I had a feeling Mark Adderley would go on a late night deleting spree. So, I screen grabbed it for us all on tattle.

View attachment 968383
Ah, well done for getting the screenshot - I went back to do that this morning and it had disappeared. Funny though, when I originally read the comment and Mark’s reply this morning, there was no further reply to his comment.. he obviously got rid of that one straight away. I wonder why…! The truth hurts. He knows his wife has become an old lush, and he can’t handle people pointing it out🤣

• Wow
  • Heart

tomtomclub

VIP Member
That is an old article that DM have rehashed today. Carole and Denise were on together this week as they had words about Carole drinking too much wine.
and carol and denise were out having food and drinks with thier hubbies this week yoo as Denise put it on her IG

ivenever understood the appeal of Stacey, she seems nice enough but she is certainy no debater or an interesting panellist, she doesnt articulate well enough she cant explain her thoughts
Carol is just vile- opiniated and very unlikeable - she is not capable of liking anyone but herself
and as for Nitnads we all know what she is - nasty and jealous
Colleen is very big friends with RUth and Eamon
the divide on LW is very clear- it is starting to fall apart - a show that is supposed to represent women - strong women, is just a bitch fest
it needs a revamp

Last edited:
  • Heart

afrozenpea

VIP Member
these two numpties have no more pragmatic ability than opening jars and packets of biscuits and shoving the ingredients down their throats. I have no care for any of their opinions covid related; and to hear them talk like they could run the nhs/countries covid response somehow better than the people doing it is a total joke.

• Heart

Sweetness&Light

Dog Gate 🐕 : a “vlog” that consisted of a half hour or more of Nittya “teasing” both dogs with a treat. She would pretend they were going to get it, then pull the treats away last minute, laughing hysterically like a madwoman. She was alone with the dogs that day, and had them perform tricks for the treats that she wouldn’t give.

The subscribers were charged up 😤as they wrote that this was borderline cruelty and no dog should be teased for this prolonged period of time.

All were attacked by Manks, who spouted off about it in another video—attacked, labeled as “low level trolls” and blocked.

And, Vegan Gate: Nittya constantly claiming she’s a “vegan” and called out live on air by Denise Welch on LW. (She still claims she doesn’t eat meat. Said so in a live this month, while stuffing her face with pork on the vlog.)

• Sad
  • Angry